217 replies to this topic

#181 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

"Me too but that's because I can't use it what so ever," Kaname says. "We are going have to break it together."

"Ha! On my mark sensei. 1.. 2... 3" Hayate put his hands together. "Release!"

#182 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

"How cute you don't want to fight," Katsa said with a chuckle, "It wouldn't be much of a fight with your ripped apart dead."

Lei growls at Ashi, "He belongs to me and to the-"

Katsa finishes Lei's sentence,"-the greatest village ever the leaf!"

"Exactly, now join us, get out of are way, or die!" Darkmoon growls baring evil fangs.

The pup wolf gets in front of Ashi and bares his own fangs in defense of Ashi.

"Enough of this!" Katsa said throwing a Kunai with a paper bomb on the end at Ashi's head.

Ashi acts on instincts, despite the cub's motions Ashi neither needed nor wanted help from him. Anyone for that matter, this was personal. First she ducks the kunai before grabbing up the half-breed pup and rolling forward then to the left in case the tag's detonation was particularly big. She came up into her usual feral stance rather than the (relatively) standard one Katsa had seen till now. Ashi was somewhat hurt, but she didn't show it, for being emotionless she still rather cared about her family. It was obvious though that Katsa's loyalty was to the leaf Villiage, not her own flesh and blood kin.

"As an Inuzuka I shall not allow you to take this animal against his will! I am not afraid and I will fight you to my last breath if need be to protect him from your abuse." she proclaims, standing her ground and eyeing both combatants. Seemingly over her confliction, Ashi decides to treat her like any other enemy. No mercy and no surrender. She may be outmatched in terms of the family jutsu, but Ashi didn't figh like a regular Inuzuka and perhaps knowledge on their team-moves would give her an edge. She hoped so anyways.

#183 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

Katio would scan the battlefield to see how many hunters were left.

She count 30 dead and one knocked out.

"Ha! On my mark sensei. 1.. 2... 3" Hayate put his hands together. "Release!"

Kaname did the same, "Release!" together there compared power broke the Genjutsu. Once this happens the hunters they were casing would disappear from Hayate's Byakugan sight.

Ashi acts on instincts, despite the cub's motions Ashi neither needed nor wanted help from him. Anyone for that matter, this was personal. First she ducks the kunai before grabbing up the half-breed pup and rolling forward then to the left in case the tag's detonation was particularly big. She came up into her usual feral stance rather than the (relatively) standard one Katsa had seen till now. Ashi was somewhat hurt, but she didn't show it, for being emotionless she still rather cared about her family. It was obvious though that Katsa's loyalty was to the leaf Villiage, not her own flesh and blood kin.

"As an Inuzuka I shall not allow you to take this animal against his will! I am not afraid and I will fight you to my last breath if need be to protect him from your abuse." she proclaims, standing her ground and eyeing both combatants. Seemingly over her confliction, Ashi decides to treat her like any other enemy. No mercy and no surrender. She may be outmatched in terms of the family jutsu, but Ashi didn't figh like a regular Inuzuka and perhaps knowledge on their team-moves would give her an edge. She hoped so anyways.

The kunai threw over head hitting a tree exploding knocking over the tree. "Oh look at that you can roll around in the dirt were you belong." The Inuzuka says laughing.

The pup would u jump from Ashi's arms barking in anger that she saved him.

​"My abuse!? Katsa bares her fangs so to speak. "I haven't done such a thing! You little self serving brat!!" she yells using the Four Legs Jutsu.

"ENOUGH!" Yells Darkmoon barking sending a wave of sound energy at Ashi, his own special ability.

The pup jumps in front of his father's attack saving Ashi and sending him to ground hard heavily damaged.

In these moments Darkmoon and Katsa used Man Beast Clone. Then they lunches a attack at Ashi, "FANG OVER FANG!" they yell using Fang over Fang. They both would fly at Ashi at a extreme speed, one would lead going straight at her she be hard pressed to dodge the attack, and if some how she managed to dodge the leader of the attack, she have to defend herself from the second attack coming at her. Which would be nearly impossible because she just be moving out of the way of the first attack. They are moving at least three times as fast as she at her base speed (Without Jutsu).

#184 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

With the hunters gone from his sight Hayate extended his Byakugan to its full 800 meters allowing him to see everything around him.

#185 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

The old man drops to his knees crying and he drops his gun. "I-I hate him!!!"

Riri didn't say a thing, she didn't know what to do. How can you train for something like this? All they taught her was to fight for your life, when provoked and to save your team. Not to consault with a victim of this 'war'. But she did was she thought was best; picking up the dead mother and laying it down next to the oldman, and aplogized with her head down.

"Like I said, we will stop that Monster of the Leaf."

#186 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

The kunai threw over head hitting a tree exploding knocking over the tree. "Oh look at that you can roll around in the dirt were you belong." The Inuzuka says laughing.

The pup would u jump from Ashi's arms barking in anger that she saved him.

​"My abuse!? Katsa bares her fangs so to speak. "I haven't done such a thing! You little self serving brat!!" she yells using the Four Legs Jutsu.

"ENOUGH!" Yells Darkmoon barking sending a wave of sound energy at Ashi, his own special ability.

The pup jumps in front of his father's attack saving Ashi and sending him to ground hard heavily damaged.

In these moments Darkmoon and Katsa used Man Beast Clone. Then they lunches a attack at Ashi, "FANG OVER FANG!" they yell using Fang over Fang. They both would fly at Ashi at a extreme speed, one would lead going straight at her she be hard pressed to dodge the attack, and if some how she managed to dodge the leader of the attack, she have to defend herself from the second attack coming at her. Which would be nearly impossible because she just be moving out of the way of the first attack. They are moving at least three times as fast as she at her base speed (Without Jutsu).

Ashi is suprised to see the half-breed take the sonic attack for her. She notes to watch out for further attacks like that from Darkmoon. She picked up the pup as he and Katsa complete the man-beast clone. As Katsa called out the fang-over-fang technique Ashi realized she didn't have many options if her plan failed due to understanding how much in-tuned the duo should be and how devastating the move is. She had a plan to disrupt it however; As they began their rotation towards her, she sleight tossed the bombs she had palmed earlier in the conversation. She closed her eyes, just as the flashbomb went off in front of both Inuzuka's. The smokebomb went off a second later to further obscure her completely. With the dog in tow, Ashi backs off in one great leap out of the smoke and for the trees nearby, making sure to cover the wolf and protect him from further injury. With the combined distractions Ashi could currently only hope they were disorented enough to miss long enough for abck to arrive or for her to think up something else.

OOC: and the only evidence I can find against an Inuzuka not using sight for this kind of manuver is the bigger Fang Wolf Fang, and that's cause they're moving so much faster they explicitly need to use the Dynamic Marking technique to triangulate where the opponent is to any degree as the rotation for that move makes tracking by any other sense impossible.

#187 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

She count 30 dead and one knocked out.

OOC: So... there's none left standing?

Not seeing any hunters, aside from the one Ashi was engaged with, Katio opted to stay hidden in the trees. She'd let Ashi fight this enemy on her own, and only jump in if things looked too dangerous.

#188 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

With the hunters gone from his sight Hayate extended his Byakugan to its full 800 meters allowing him to see everything around him.

Hayate would see the deepest darkest fear in his heart.

OOC: Whatever it is make him see it, got me? Or Else!!!! :ph34r:

Riri didn't say a thing, she didn't know what to do. How can you train for something like this? All they taught her was to fight for your life, when provoked and to save your team. Not to consault with a victim of this 'war'. But she did was she thought was best; picking up the dead mother and laying it down next to the oldman, and aplogized with her head down.

"Like I said, we will stop that Monster of the Leaf."

"W-will you help me save my grandson?" The old man asks touching his dead daughter. "Help me get him out of the leaf...?"

OOC: So... there's none left standing?

Not seeing any hunters, aside from the one Ashi was engaged with, Katio opted to stay hidden in the trees. She'd let Ashi fight this enemy on her own, and only jump in if things looked too dangerous.

OOC: Yes, I put the numbers because I had to count lol.

Ashi is suprised to see the half-breed take the sonic attack for her. She notes to watch out for further attacks like that from Darkmoon. She picked up the pup as he and Katsa complete the man-beast clone. As Katsa called out the fang-over-fang technique Ashi realized she didn't have many options if her plan failed due to understanding how much in-tuned the duo should be and how devastating the move is. She had a plan to disrupt it however; As they began their rotation towards her, she sleight tossed the bombs she had palmed earlier in the conversation. She closed her eyes, just as the flashbomb went off in front of both Inuzuka's. The smokebomb went off a second later to further obscure her completely. With the dog in tow, Ashi backs off in one great leap out of the smoke and for the trees nearby, making sure to cover the wolf and protect him from further injury. With the combined distractions Ashi could currently only hope they were disorented enough to miss long enough for abck to arrive or for her to think up something else.

OOC: Note when she called out fang over fang the Jutsu was already in use and in the air coming at her.

Her brilliant planing pay's off as the flash bomb and smoke bomb go off, however she barely has enough time to jump to the tree nearby. She makes it but it's barely a second or two as her attackers make it through the smoke, smelling her out, coming at her and the pup, them still using the fang over fang. She have more time to react then last time but she'll still be hard pressed specially with the pup in her arms.

#189 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

OOC: How the hell?

#190 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

OOC: How the hell?

OOC: Just do what I said please... I know what I'm doing.

#191 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

OOC: Just do what I said please... I know what I'm doing.

OOC: Ok. It'd just be nice if there was a reason >.>

Hayate stopped cold. What was this? In all directions all he could see were the dead bodies of his village. What was left of the Hyuga clan had been seemingly butchered and there eyes torn out. His comrades and teachers laying sprawled out with horrendous looks of fear in there final moments. A young child of no more than six lie on its knees crying. Its mother dead before him. The child looked to Hayate and reached out a hand opening its mouth as if to speak. Before any sound could escape the childs eyes deadened and it fell forward. A kunai had been lodged in the back of his skull. And behind the child stood the one man who Hayate could say he feared. The dreaded Hokage.

#192 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

"W-will you help me save my grandson?" The old man asks touching his dead daughter. "Help me get him out of the leaf...?"

Riri shook her head. "Yes...our village...The village Hidden in the Gold...is a refuge hideaway from the Leaf. I'm sure, they can help."

#193 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hayate would see the deepest darkest fear in his heart.

OOC: Whatever it is make him see it, got me? Or Else!!!!

OOC: Yes, I put the numbers because I had to count lol.

OOC: Note when she called out fang over fang the Jutsu was already in use and in the air coming at her.

Her brilliant planing pay's off as the flash bomb and smoke bomb go off, however she barely has enough time to jump to the tree nearby. She makes it but it's barely a second or two as her attackers make it through the smoke, smelling her out, coming at her and the pup, them still using the fang over fang. She have more time to react then last time but she'll still be hard pressed specially with the pup in her arms.

OOC: duly noted.

Ashi's plan worked, unfortunately she still didn't have a plan to try and turn the tides by now, and she knew she probably couldn't continue without getting hurt, at least not without putting the pup at risk. That was immedietely out of the question however for reasons even she couldn't rationalize. With her legs poised, she would try to feint at least the lead attacker into thinking she'd jump right to try and flank them, and give a great big leap as fast as she could muster to the left in an attempt to move into a grove of trees which might at least impede the charging ninjas. Like last time, she kept her back to her 'kin' adversary in case she was hit as to keep the pup safe. If she landed relatively safetly, she'd plunge one hand where she kept her ninja tools and try to think on the fly.

#194 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Hayate stopped cold. What was this? In all directions all he could see were the dead bodies of his village. What was left of the Hyuga clan had been seemingly butchered and there eyes torn out. His comrades and teachers laying sprawled out with horrendous looks of fear in there final moments. A young child of no more than six lie on its knees crying. Its mother dead before him. The child looked to Hayate and reached out a hand opening its mouth as if to speak. Before any sound could escape the childs eyes deadened and it fell forward. A kunai had been lodged in the back of his skull. And behind the child stood the one man who Hayate could say he feared. The dreaded Hokage.

OOC: Genjutsu silly.

The evil Hokage step forward towards Hayate Kunai in hand laughing evilly, he pulls his hand back, and he throws his kunai quickly towards the young ninja. Out of no where a flash out pain went through Hayate's face knocking his head to the side. He see his ninja Sensei Kaname, and very large ball of blue flames slam into trees nearby. "Damn! We were caught in the demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique. I broke out sorry I had to smack you across the face, are you okay?" Kaname asks over his shoulder.

The trees that got hit by Kaname's fire ball Jutsu are totally destroyed. A man walks out of the forest to the side of the destroyed trees with a sly smile on his face
Posted Image

"So your not totally weak then?" The man asks laughing.

Riri shook her head. "Yes...our village...The village Hidden in the Gold...is a refuge hideaway from the Leaf. I'm sure, they can help."

"Y-your the one who killed my only daughter!" He says. "On your honor you must help me... In less you have no honor!"

Ashi's plan worked, unfortunately she still didn't have a plan to try and turn the tides by now, and she knew she probably couldn't continue without getting hurt, at least not without putting the pup at risk. That was immedietely out of the question however for reasons even she couldn't rationalize. With her legs poised, she would try to feint at least the lead attacker into thinking she'd jump right to try and flank them, and give a great big leap as fast as she could muster to the left in an attempt to move into a grove of trees which might at least impede the charging ninjas. Like last time, she kept her back to her 'kin' adversary in case she was hit as to keep the pup safe. If she landed relatively safetly, she'd plunge one hand where she kept her ninja tools and try to think on the fly.

She feinted out the lead attacker, it went right through the tree, and Ash leaps at the grove of threes but the second attack is right on her. If it wasn't for her keeping her back to the attackers the pup would have got hurt as well. The Tunneling Fang would go across Ashi's back, ripping all of the back of her shirt, and more importantly ripping some of flesh of her back, she also feel sharp pain in the back of her rips. Luckily her fake out helped to the point she wasn't hit dead on by the second attacker, If she had been hit dead on she be dead. She fall to the ground right up against a tree. Her attackers regroup about ten feet from her, "Haha too easy! Now get her Darkmoon!"" Says Katsa.

Darkmoon still in Man Beast Clone would run towards Ashi with his hands and nails. The pup jumps out of Ashi's hands and rams into Darkmoon's gut so fast he couldn't reacted. Darkmoon is knocked down and the pup bites his neck turning him back into his true wolf form. "I'll kill you for hurting my partner!" Katsa yells running towards the pup and her partner. She be paying no attention to Ashi because of her rage.

#195 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

OOC: Genjutsu silly.

The evil Hokage step forward towards Hayate Kunai in hand laughing evilly, he pulls his hand back, and he throws his kunai quickly towards the young ninja. Out of no where a flash out pain went through Hayate's face knocking his head to the side. He see his ninja Sensei Kaname, and very large ball of blue flames slam into trees nearby. "Damn! We were caught in the demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique. I broke out sorry I had to smack you across the face, are you okay?" Kaname asks over his shoulder.

The trees that got hit by Kaname's fire ball Jutsu are totally destroyed. A man walks out of the forest to the side of the destroyed trees with a sly smile on his face
Posted Image

"So your not totally weak then?" The man asks laughing.

"Y-your the one who killed my only daughter!" He says. "On your honor you must help me... In less you have no honor!"

She feinted out the lead attacker, it went right through the tree, and Ash leaps at the grove of threes but the second attack is right on her. If it wasn't for her keeping her back to the attackers the pup would have got hurt as well. The Tunneling Fang would go across Ashi's back, ripping all of the back of her shirt, and more importantly ripping some of flesh of her back, she also feel sharp pain in the back of her rips. Luckily her fake out helped to the point she wasn't hit dead on by the second attacker, If she had been hit dead on she be dead. She fall to the ground right up against a tree. Her attackers regroup about ten feet from her, "Haha too easy! Now get her Darkmoon!"" Says Katsa.

Darkmoon still in Man Beast Clone would run towards Ashi with his hands and nails. The pup jumps out of Ashi's hands and rams into Darkmoon's gut so fast he couldn't reacted. Darkmoon is knocked down and the pup bites his neck turning him back into his true wolf form. "I'll kill you for hurting my partner!" Katsa yells running towards the pup and her partner. She be paying no attention to Ashi because of her rage.

OOC: So you just wanted to see his darkest fear then?

Hayate rubbed his cheek with a smirk. "Glad your still alive sensei." He mused as if it were a joke. Hayate then looked to the newcomer. "And you are?" He asked politely.

#196 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:42 PM

Ashi grunts in pain as she forcefully lands against the tree. She takes irony in the fact of never having thought she'd have to try and counter her family technique, let alone be struck in the back with it. A quick check shows that the pup is ok and relieves her somewhat, but it's not quite enough to overwrite the sensation of torn flesh.

Well at least one of us is ok, she mutters to herself, the stinging of her now bare back very evident. Her ears perk at Katsa's orders Darkmoon to finish the job and she tries to move, unsuccessfully. While she wasn't sure she was that badly hurt, the wind was knocked out of her to say the elast. As Darkmoon charged, Ashi moves herself to cover up and hopefully protect her vitals long enough to squirm her way out. Which made the pup coming to the rescue even more shocking. Ashi's ears perk again, breaking her from the stupor and she sees an opening in the name of Katsa's raging charge. Hopping to her knees, Ashi takes off to intercept her foe and try to blindside her with a flying knee strike to her chest. If this connected, but didn't quite knock her down, Ashi would grip her kin to make sure she didn't lose her opportunity so soon and attempt to drive her elbows onto the top of Katsa's head hoping to bring her dazed and to the floor with Ashi on-top.

OOC: something along the lines of this or the following depending on where the two are;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zBlvwCUfow
depending on how you you played it, the side the knee(s) hits on might be different.

#197 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

OOC: So you just wanted to see his darkest fear then?

Hayate rubbed his cheek with a smirk. "Glad your still alive sensei." He mused as if it were a joke. Hayate then looked to the newcomer. "And you are?" He asked politely.

OOC: Basically and Kaname saved you other wise you would have died lol.

"The man who's going to kill you!" He laughs throwing a ninja star but it turns into 100's of flying ninja stars coming at Hayate and Kaname.

"Genjutsu I think but lets be careful!" Kaname says wielding his twin blades out.

Ashi grunts in pain as she forcefully lands against the tree. She takes irony in the fact of never having thought she'd have to try and counter her family technique, let alone be struck in the back with it. A quick check shows that the pup is ok and relieves her somewhat, but it's not quite enough to overwrite the sensation of torn flesh.

Well at least one of us is ok, she mutters to herself, the stinging of her now bare back very evident. Her ears perk at Katsa's orders Darkmoon to finish the job and she tries to move, unsuccessfully. While she wasn't sure she was that badly hurt, the wind was knocked out of her to say the elast. As Darkmoon charged, Ashi moves herself to cover up and hopefully protect her vitals long enough to squirm her way out. Which made the pup coming to the rescue even more shocking. Ashi's ears perk again, breaking her from the stupor and she sees an opening in the name of Katsa's raging charge. Hopping to her knees, Ashi takes off to intercept her foe and try to blindside her with a flying knee strike to her chest. If this connected, but didn't quite knock her down, Ashi would grip her kin to make sure she didn't lose her opportunity so soon and attempt to drive her elbows onto the top of Katsa's head hoping to bring her dazed and to the floor with Ashi on-top.

The blindsiding works, Ashi flying knee connects to Katsa's chest, this wouldn't knock her down due to the fact she is using the Four Legs Jutsu, and her endurance is boosted because of this. The young ninja would grab the older ninja, and bring her elbow down into her skull, bringing Katsa to the ground taking Ashi with her. Katsa would fight like a wild animal, and would thrust her claw like finger nails at Ashi stomach/chest area, if this hits her claws would go through into Ashi's body.

Darkmoon, and the pup are still fighting now Darkmoon has the edge. His on top of his pup stomping on the pup Ashi has been trying so hard to protect.

#198 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

OOC: Basically and Kaname saved you other wise you would have died lol.

"The man who's going to kill you!" He laughs throwing a ninja star but it turns into 100's of flying ninja stars coming at Hayate and Kaname.

"Genjutsu I think but lets be careful!" Kaname says wielding his twin blades out.

"Yes master." Said Hayate Taking out two Kunai. He ran forward to his attacker and with his speed knocked every star out of his path while simply maneuvering around others. When free he threw the kunai in his right hand to his enemies groin.

#199 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Ashi made sure to maximize the impact when she landed on Katsa. In the split second between attacks, it clicked that Darkmoon was in the middle getting the upper hand on the pup. If he was going to settle for killing it, Ashi believed she had to step in immediately. Ashi jumps off of Katsa's chest, hoping to land from a front flip onto Katsa's face as the enemy Inuzuka attempts to stab her in the chest. If this was successful, Ashi would then attempt to charge and tackle Darkmoon off of the pup. She just hoped the stupid mutt tried to run for it while Ashi held them off, even together Ashi didn't like their odds of success.

#200 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

"Yes master." Said Hayate Taking out two Kunai. He ran forward to his attacker and with his speed knocked every star out of his path while simply maneuvering around others. When free he threw the kunai in his right hand to his enemies groin.

His over confidence would cost him, he did smack through a lot of the illusion stars, and maneuvering around a few others. But one of the few real ones hit him in the leg, stabbing into his left leg. It would hurt and sting but he still could run just not as well. Once he throws the kunai it hits the other ninja but he erupts into water and the water rushes to Hayate. It rushes all around him, also hitting him knocking the air out of him, and he would be unable to breath.

Kaname jumped over the ninja stars and falls back to the earth watching his student being basically killed.

Ashi made sure to maximize the impact when she landed on Katsa. In the split second between attacks, it clicked that Darkmoon was in the middle getting the upper hand on the pup. If he was going to settle for killing it, Ashi believed she had to step in immediately. Ashi jumps off of Katsa's chest, hoping to land from a front flip onto Katsa's face as the enemy Inuzuka attempts to stab her in the chest. If this was successful, Ashi would then attempt to charge and tackle Darkmoon off of the pup. She just hoped the stupid mutt tried to run for it while Ashi held them off, even together Ashi didn't like their odds of success.

Ashi jumps off of Katsa's chest in the front flip, however the Inuzuka's attack on Ashi still kinda hits, because of her being faster. As Ashi does the front flip the front of her legs are cut down wards because Ashi's jumping, it hurt like bloody hell, and would cause Ashi to bleed from the legs. Ashi lands on Katsa face however hurting her and breaking her nose. Ashi would charge and her tackle of Darkmoon off the pup would work, however Katsa quickly got to her feet bleeding nose and all. Like a super beast the left ninja attacks with crazy speed and strength even hurt, tackling Ashi off of Darkmoon. The pup would attempt attacking Katsa's back but Darkmoon rams the poor pup.

The young gold ninja, and the pup needs help or it might end badly for the pair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users