• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

The CBUB All Out War

Part 12: Spider-Man vs Turkish Spider-Man

Summary: After getting sick and tired of the popular characters being used more often in matches, and not being in matches themselves, the unused and unpopular characters had formed an alliance known as the Legion Brigade. Their goal was to destroy every last popular character in the CBUB site, so that they themselves could be used by the CBUB members. Now the Legion Brigade were searching throughout the site, hunting down the popular characters.

At CBUB, New York, Spider-Man was swinging through the city in a hurry. Not to long ago, Spider-Man came home, only to find the place was trashed, and that his wife, Mary Jane, was missing. Spider-Man found a letter telling him that Mary Jane was kidnaped by a member of the Legion Brigade, and that if he wanted to see her again, he must go to this warehouse, where she is being kept at.

As Spider-Man finally reached the warehouse and landed on the roof. He looked through the windows on the roof, and saw that Mary Jane was in a room. But she was tied up to a chair, and had duck tape covering her mouth. Spider-Man didn't see anyone else in the room with her. He could save Mary Jane without running into a Legion Brigade member. However, Spider-Man knew that this could be a trap. But he needed to save Mary Jane.

Spider-Man opened up one of the windows, and crawled down the wall. When Spider-Man reached the floor, he ran to Mary Jane. "Don't worry, Mary Jane. I'm here to save you." As Spider-Man was about to untie Mary Jane, his hands went through her 'body'. Spider-Man was shocked as this wasn't Mary Jane, but a hologram of her.

Then the hologram of Mary Jane disappeared, and Spider-Man heard a sadistic laugh. Spider-Man looked and saw someone in the corner of the room and under the shadows. "I knew that you would come." The Figure said.

Spider-Man was angry, "Where's Mary Jane!"

"Don't worry. She is in another room. She's safe. For now." The Figure said.

"Why don't you show yourself, so I can get a better look at you." Spider-Man said.

"With pleasure." The Figure said as he stepped out of the shadows. Spider-Man was shocked by who it was. Standing before him was one of the most worst versions of Spider-Man ever: The Turkish Spider-Man. What was so bad about this version of Spider-Man was that, he is a villain from a Turkish movie, that would murder people. But not only that, his costume was very poor and was no where near like the Original Spider-Man's costume.

"I should had known that one of my versions was behind this." Spider-Man said.

"Now that you are here, Spider-Man, its time for you to die. Once you are dead, the CBUB members will use me for their matches." Turkish Spider-Man said.

"That's what you think. You're just a very poor version of myself from a very bad Turkish movie. Do you think you have a chance of beating me?" Spider-Man asked.

"Why yes, because I have some backup." Turkish Spider-Man said.

Then Spider-Man's Spider-Sense went off as the door to the room opened, and entering the room was eight Putties from Season 1 of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and eight Society of Light members from Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

Then the Turkish Spider-Man laughed, and said to Spider-Man, "Let's see if you can beat all of us."

"You have got to be kidding? Putties and the Society of Light members? Beating you all is going to be easy." Spider-Man said.

"We'll see about that." Turkish Spider-Man said to Spider-Man. Then the Turkish Spider-Man ordered the Putties and the Society of Light members, "Destroy Him!"

----------

So there you have it.

Its Spider-Man vs the Turkish Spider-Man with eight Putties and eight Society of Light members.

Who do you think will win?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

Learn More About
Spider-Man
Read more about Spider-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Spider-Man Spiderfan.org Marvel.com: Spider-Man

Turkish Spider-Man
Read more about Turkish Spider-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Onar Films Links: Wikipedia I-Mockery Wikipedia

#3 hellboy6

hellboy6

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:video games,comics,writing,movies, tv, hangin w/ buds

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

Spider-Man easily

#4 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

Yes, Spiderman, easily (just in case, though, I should reasearch the Turkish Spiderman to make sure he as pathetic as he seems). I'll vote after that.

#5 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

Copied from Wikipedia: "In the 1973 Turkish film 3 Dev Adam (known in English as Three Mighty Men or Turkish Spider-Man vs. Captain Turkish America) Spider-Man is portrayed as the villain of the film, confronted by Captain America and Santo (a Mexican wrestler character). He has no spider powers in the film though."

Yeah... Turkish is goin' down. At least, by himself he would. I don't know much about the Society of Light guys.

#6 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:31 PM

I don't know much about the Society of Light guys.

Well the Society of Light members brainwash people by beating them in a card game.

#7 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

Well the Society of Light members brainwash people by beating them in a card game.

Hmm... I'm not quite sure how that will help them here.

#8 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hmm... I'm not quite sure how that will help them here.

Yea, using a card game to brainwash people isn’t going to help the Society of Light in this match.

They just happened to be one of the Turkish Spider-Man’s foot soldiers, who are trying to kill Spider-Man.

#9 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Oh my goodness. This is the stomp of stomps!

#10 Guest_I Am A Meat Popsicle_*

Guest_I Am A Meat Popsicle_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

Turkish Spider-man? I lol'd

#11 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

Turkish Spider-man? I lol'd

Yup, a rip off of the American one. This one was an un-superpowered criminal who Turkish Captain America faced with some other guy called Santo.

#12 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

Santo.

SANNNNNNNNNTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll never forget you, Ron. :'(

#13 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

The only real competition for Spider-Man would be Italian Spider-Man. Search for it on YouTube and thank me later.

#14 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

Has the regular Spidey been to a Turkish prison before? Either way, the Turkish version is going to be sent there!

#15 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

Heh heh heh! Good to see Turkish Spider-Man in a fight here!

-Rakai'Thwei

#16 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

Italian Spiderman was awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users