Photo
- - - - -

Match 10980 Ten Shin Han vs. Mauvais (Wendigo)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 allicew

allicew

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

The Z fighters are of world and Ten seems to be the one holding down the fort so to say. Someone has to watch over the city and the earth while the others are away fighting what ever new threat has decided to come along. There always seems to be something both away and at home. This is no different.

Mauvais is the Wendigo and he is hungry for flesh. He tears through the city feasting and sparing no one. The city is in ruins and his wave of destruction will not end unless some one can stop him.

Ten hears what is going on via the news sbut he also senses something powerful and evil. he know he has no back up, if the police and military were of any use this would have been solved by now. this is a solo mission and it may be his last one ever.

Ten doesnt take long to get to the core of the city were the carnage is still under way. All around is screaming yelling blood and carnage and right in the center of it covered head to toe in blood is Mauvais. He has fed well but does not stop. He wants more death and destruction.

Ten is not sure wha texactly he is looking at, some monster or beast of some type but he has never seen anything like it before.

"Alright. You have done enough damage big guy, now its your turn."

Ten speeds down to the beast landing a massive kick sending his opponent through store walls. He goes to see if the beast is down but no, its on its feet laughing.

This is going to be harder then he thought.

The beast smiles at him and says something. he is not sure what exactly but it licks its lips and charges.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

Learn More About
Ten Shin Han
Read more about Ten Shin Han at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Animation Links: Ten Shin Han Wikipedia page Dragon Ball Z Wikipedia page Dragon Ball Z imdb page

Mauvais (Wendigo)
Read more about Mauvais (Wendigo) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel comics Links: Wikipedia www.maveldirectory.com marvel.wikia.com

#3 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

Mauvais wins easily. He's simply too powerful.

#4 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

Mauvais wins easily. He's simply too powerful.

How powerful is he?

#5 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

How powerful is he?

He eclipsed Doctor Strange, Earth's Sorcerer Supreme.

#6 jilly

jilly

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

He eclipsed Doctor Strange, Earth's Sorcerer Supreme.

I wouldnt go that far, unless there is something I missed or a current story arc that says that. He is very powerful though able to easily handle Alpha Flight and Wolvie at the same time, kill Wendigo with ease and need the inuit gods to banish him. The end result is stil the same Ten loses bad.

#7 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

Ten wtf? It should be Tien. <_<

#8 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

His Japanese name is Ten or Tenshinhan sometimes written as Ten Shin Han.

#9 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

Yeah. I thought that myself, but it's the Japanese version of his name. Made finding him in a search using Tien or Shinhan a pain in my ass, though. And reviewers kept saying he was already in the DB, and I was like WTF? Jean found him for me, though. :D

#10 Guest_Phenomenon_*

Guest_Phenomenon_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:56 AM

Isin't Tien strong enough to destroy planets?

#11 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

Isin't Tien strong enough to destroy planets?

Hmm... I'm not sure how much his power grew between the Cell and Buu sagas. Don't really see a lot of him in that last saga. But in the fight against Cell, his strongest attack only made a crater in the ground. It didn't destroy the planet in the process. Here's a vid of that fight.

#12 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

Yes, he can destroy a planet. King Vegeta destroyed three with ease at a PL of 10,000.

#13 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

Hmm... I'm not sure how much his power grew between the Cell and Buu sagas. Don't really see a lot of him in that last saga. But in the fight against Cell, his strongest attack only made a crater in the ground. It didn't destroy the planet in the process. Here's a vid of that fight.

Allow me to be the Devil's Advocate to that argument.

At a power level of roughly 120, Master Roshi was able to destroy the moon.

Considering that the DBZ fighters at the time of that video(the Saiyans and Cell at least), were at power levels beyond 120 Million(i.e. at least a million times stronger than Roshi when he destroyed the moon), if Tenshinhan wasn't at a comparable power level, his attack wouldn't even have annoyed Cell.

Thus, either 1. Tenshinhan was holding back to a ridiculous degree. 2. Roshi's feat of destroying the moon was simply an illusion(i.e. he didn't actually destroy the moon, he just made it look that way), or 3. It is simply another of the (many)inconsistencies in DBZ.

Baring option 1 or 2. Tenshinhan, at that point, was powerful enough to destroy the planet several times over.

#14 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

Thus, either 1. Tenshinhan was holding back to a ridiculous degree. 2. Roshi's feat of destroying the moon was simply an illusion(i.e. he didn't actually destroy the moon, he just made it look that way), or 3. It is simply another of the (many)inconsistencies in DBZ.

Hmm... Well, it's probably option 4. :P He had his attack focused on Cell. That's what Vegeta did with the Final Flash. Although, he didn't fire it into the ground... Tien isn't as strong as an Ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta, though. So, that's probably why he was able to fire his attack straight at Cell, without blowing up the planet in the process.

DamagiNote: I'm pretty certain he was NOT holding back here. Goku had to teleport to him, after he collapsed from exhaustion from the amount of energy he expended.

#15 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

Not so much, no.

A lot of the energy still hit the ground(aka. the planet), as seen in the video. At that power level,

even 0,0001% of the energy in the attack, would have been enough to destroy the planet(that's 10 times more than the energy of Roshi, when he destroyed the moon).

#16 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

Well, shoot. I guess it's #3 then. Like I said, he was giving his all to hold Cell back then, so I don't think he was trying to hold anything back.

DamagEdit: I do have to ask this, though. Is the King Vegeta blowing up planets feat anywhere in the Manga? Because Roshi's destroying the moon was in DragonBall. DragonBall was sillier, and the moon had to be dealt with to have Goku not go crazy and transform into a giant ape. The only showing of someone blowing up a planet before Kid Buu's planet exploding spree, that I can recall, is Frieza's destruction of Namek. And even then, he didn't just blow up the planet with a blast. He used a unique technique that destroyed the planet's core, and it eventually blew up. Do we have any concrete evidence from the Z Manga, that these guys could blow up planets before the Buu saga?

#17 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

Piccolo blowing up the moon? Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta? Cell destroying King Kai's world?

#18 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

Piccolo blowing up the moon? Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta? Cell destroying King Kai's world?

That was when he was training Gohan, correct? All right. Guess there was one instance then. Did they actually show Frieza destroy the planet in the Manga? He could've used the same technique he did on Namek, if not. And King Kai's planet was small. And he had to self destruct to blow it up.

#19 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

No he did not have to self destruct to blow it up. It's even smaller than the moon...

#20 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

No he did not have to self destruct to blow it up. It's even smaller than the moon...

Heh. Yeah, I guess he probably didn't.

DamagEdit: I just wish I knew how big the moons are in the DBU. How do we know they're as big as ours? They've blown up the moon more than once, but never a planet? Sounds kinda fishy, if you ask me. And wait a minute... Roshi blew up the moon in DragonBall. How the hell was it in DBZ?! :blink: I might have to start a DBZ marathon now. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users