13 replies to this topic

#1 Cheif Captain Tupou

Cheif Captain Tupou

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:46 AM

After the events involving Galactus (Marvel vs Capcom 3) Dormammu makes plans to travel to other universes and enslave them to his will, his travel brings him to the Mortal Kombat universe

IN THE HEAVENS ...

The Elder gods detect Dormammu presence entering their universe, they immediately summon Raiden & Fujin

Raiden:We came as quickly as we could

ELDER GODS:"WE HAVE DETECTED A NEW THREAT!"

Fujin:Who threatens Earth realm?

ELDER GODS:"THIS NEW MENACE THREATENS ALL REALMS, NOT JUST EARTH!"

Raiden:Then we must assemble our warriors

ELDERS GODS:"YOU MUST ESTABLISH AN ALLIANCE WITH THE FORCES OF EVIL"

Raiden:You cannot be serious!

ELDER GODS:"ONLY TOGETHER CAN THIS THREAT BE MET AND STOPPED .. NOW MAKE HASTE FOR THE DREAD ONE APPROACHES!"

Raiden & Fujin assemble what warriors they can at such short notice and they meet Shinook with Shao Kah & Onaga and the forces of Outworld

Shinnok:Let's get one thing straight, once this threat is dealt with it's back to normal

Raiden:I wouldn't have it any other way

A PORTAL OPENS UP AND DORMAMMU APPROACHES ...

Dormammu:Bow before your new master

Raiden:(displays lighting in his eyes)I don't think so!

So it will be Shinook (with his amulet), Shao Kahn, Onaga, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Scorpion (enhanced with the essence of Dark Kahn) with an army of Shokan led by Goro & Kintaro, an army of Centaurians led by Motaro, an army of Oni lead by Moloch & the Lin Kuei with key members Sektor & Frost and they will join forces with Raiden (with Elder god powers - for the duration of the battle or his defeat) Fujin, The White Lotus society and its key members Liu Kang (as MK version of Captain Marvel), Kung Lao, Kai & Shujinko, The Outworld Investigation Agency and its key members Sonya Blade (with Green Lantern power ring), Jax, Cyrax, Kenshi & Stryker, former Lin Kuei members Sub-Zero (with dragon medalion) & Smoke and last but not least the Elder gods have sent the elemental Blaze to help and they shall take on Dormammu who is getting weaker the longer he stays away from his natural dimension, he will only get stronger if he returns or wins, so who wins?, you tell me!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:47 AM

Learn More About
Mortal Kombat Universe
Read more about Mortal Kombat Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: NetherRealm Studios Links: Wikipedia Mortal Kombat Wiki Mortal Kombat Online

Dormammu
Read more about Dormammu at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: Dormammu Marvel Directory: Dormammu Marvel: Dormammu

#3 Guest_leroypowell3_*

Guest_leroypowell3_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

That's a lot of power on the MK side. I don't think The Dread Dormammu can handle all of that. I don't think he can handle half of that. But I'm sure somebody is going to correct me.

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

I agree with all that power Mortal Kombat wins.

#5 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

Dormammu is suppose to rival Doctor Strange. Even with all that the MK universe can muster I still want to think he has the advantage. But with that said, being outside his own dimension and steadily losing power, the MK team can win if he doesn't take them all out right at the start

#6 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

Team Mortal Kombat has a God, a Reality Warper, two beings whose magic combined rival Strange, and more. Thats why they win.

#7 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:21 PM

Team Mortal Kombat has a God, a Reality Warper, two beings whose magic combined rival Strange, and more. Thats why they win.

I know the Gods and the Quan Chi/Shang Sung combo that doesn't come close to Strange's level. But who is the reality warper that I seem to be overlooking or perhaps underestimating?

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

Shao Kahn has reality warping powers with the way his powers and his realm work. They don't come close to Strange's level? I think your severely underestmating the Mortal Kombat team here. Hell in this match even Raiden has elder god powers.

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

Heh that was me posting as Guest. Just wanted to try it out.

#10 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

Shao Kahn has reality warping powers with the way his powers and his realm work. They don't come close to Strange's level? I think your severely underestmating the Mortal Kombat team here. Hell in this match even Raiden has elder god powers.

The Gods I'll give you and I didn't known Shao Kahn could warp reality, mind giving me some examples so I know to what degree?

But when have the Sorcerors really shown serious power... I mean cosmic level power? And just to be fair I just plain refuse to accept any feats from Mortal Kombat vs DC (my own personal hangup). Outside of that I'm all ears

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

When Shao Kahn's powers are at 100% in his realm Outworld he can warp reality and is unbeatable. Now also the more realms or world Kahn conquers the more powerful he becomes and the more powerful his realm becomes as well as he expands it. In the setup you have to remember Dormammu is in the Mortal Kombat Universe so he already is going to become less powerful which the setup even says he will become less powerful unless he returns to his world. If he stays in the Mortal Kombat Universe for too long he won't even be a match for the Deadly Alliance.

Now look at who we have here:

Shao Kahn with his amulet
Deadly Alliance (Shang Tsung & Quan Chi)
Scorpion with the essence of Dark Kahn (Dark Kahn was extremely powerful if you know Mortal Kombat vs DC)
Raiden with the powers of Elder Gods
Sonya Blade with a Green Lantern ring
Onaga

We also have so much more on the MK team left. Which good god the MK team even has Blaze who will help out.

Plus there fighting in the Mortal Kombat Universe where he will get weaker. This is a stomp match I am sorry to say.

#12 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

I did alot of study on MK but NEVER heard of Shao Khan being a reality warper, let alone the same level of Dr. Strange. Guess I gotta do more research. Seeing as Dormammu gets weaker the longer he stays in the MK World, his only advantage at that point is his intelligence and I doubt that'll be flawless for the remainer of his time there. Its close but the MK World may win (barely).

#13 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:20 AM

The odds are too stacked against him. Good fight though but he loses.

#14 Guest_starvinmj_*

Guest_starvinmj_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

Team Mortal Kombat wins
Too much magic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users