fantasy

classic/gothic horror

classic videogames

anime and manga

giantesses

fun movies

That Guy With the Glasses

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:48 AM

Juggernaut, Washuu and Giganta find themselves in an empty void.

Suddenly, before they can say a single word, three figures appear before him. One looks like a generic Rob Liefeld character, with huge muscles and huge shoulder pads and tiny feet and pouches all over his body, holding two huge guns and with his spine bent an an impossible angle. The second figure looks like a mad scientist, with a while labcoat, black gloves, spiral-patterned goggles and holding a beaker full of green fluid on the right hand. The third one looks like a beautiful young woman with short black hair and round C-cup breasts, wearing nothing but her panties.

"Who the hell are you?" says Giganta

"I don't know, but I'm digging the lady there myself." says Juggernaut

"This just isn't logical." says Washuu

"I am the physical embodiment of CBUB." says the Liefeldian man

"I am the embodiment of Redemption X's inner desires." says the mad scientist

"And I am the physical embodiment of giantess fiction and giantess sites." says the beautiful woman

"So, why are we here?" says Washuu

"There is argument amonst them, a clash of opinions, over what truly gives someone power. CBUB, which I represent, thinks that power comes from strength, that the strongest one with the biggest muscles and most destructive superpower rules over all. Redemption X thinks that power comes from intelligence, that the smartest one with the biggest brain and the most aptitude for science and creatibity is the true master of the universe. Giantess sites like Giantess City, Godess Katelyn or Media Impact, or giantess artists like MkCuf or dagan54452 believe that power comes from size, that the women who are as tall as a mountain or the ones who dwarf skyscrapers are the most powerful being from existence, and that the tallest a woman is, the most powerful she is." says the Liefeldian man

"However, these forces can't come to an agreement on what truly gives someone power." says the mad scientist.

"That's why we've chosen you. Cain Marko, the power of Cyttorak makes you one of the strongest person in your universe. Conversevely, Washuu, you are well known as the smartest person in your universe. Finally, Doris Zeul, your ability to grow to giant size makes you one of the finer examples of the power of size." says the beautiful woman

"So, this is what we are gonna do: we are gonna send you to the most hostile world imaginable. Hidden in each world is a portal. Each portal will take you to the next world, until you reach the final one, who will take you home. Your objective is find each portal while you struggle to survive in each others.

Juggernaut, you will survive using ONLY your strength and your superpowers. Washuu, you will survive using ONLY your intelligence (meaning, you CAN'T use your vast god-like powers). Giganta, you will survive using ONLY your ability to grow to giant size.

You CAN'T sabotage each other. Meaning, you CAN'T attack each other or hinder each other's progress.

Do you agree with this?" says the Liefeldian man

"Looks like we don't have a choice" says Juggernaut.

"Very well. Let the challenge begin!" says the beautiful woman.

Thus, with the flash of a very bright light, Juggernaut and Giganta and Washuu dissapear...

So, these are the worlds that they will be sent to:

-the Warhammer world

-the "Thieves Guild" world

-Battleworld (the so-called "Planet Hulk")

-the "Hunger Games" Earth

-the "Akira" Earth

-the "Song of Ice and Fire" Earth

-the "Ender's Game" Earth

-the Terminator Earth (during the time of the war between Skynet and the Resistance)

-the Yautja homeworld

-the Matrix Earth (the "Real World" of that universe)

-the Kamandi Earth

-the Planet of the Apes

This is the Cain Marko Juggernaut with the full power of Cyttorak.

So, who wins this?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:48 AM

Learn More About
Juggernaut
Read more about Juggernaut at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Uncanny X-Men Net Marvel Database

Washuu
Read more about Washuu at Wikipedia
Official Site: Geneon Entertainment Links: Tenchi Muyo Wikipedia page Tenchi Muyo imdb page The W.A.S.H.U. page

Giganta
Read more about Giganta at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Spider-Bob D.C Database Project

#3 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

Need a little clarification before I cast my opinion.

First off when you say "Warhammer world", are you referring to the setting of Warhammer Fantasy or one of the many planets in Warhammer 40k? Secondly, what era do they arrive during on each world?

Either way, seeing that their goal is surviving instead of conquering, I really can't see them having too much trouble with any of the settings as long as they play it smart and don't go drawing too much attention to themselves. I can't see Juggernaut really having trouble with anything on the list. The only thing that is capable of taking him down in any of these settings are the most powerful warp entities in Warhammer. Same goes for Washu after a few months of futzing around with whatever tech she can get her hands on.

Giganta on the other hand is much more vulnerable. I'll get into more of that once I get the info I need.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

Need a little clarification before I cast my opinion.

First off when you say "Warhammer world", are you referring to the setting of Warhammer Fantasy or one of the many planets in Warhammer 40k? Secondly, what era do they arrive during on each world?

Either way, seeing that their goal is surviving instead of conquering, I really can't see them having too much trouble with any of the settings as long as they play it smart and don't go drawing too much attention to themselves. I can't see Juggernaut really having trouble with anything on the list. The only thing that is capable of taking him down in any of these settings are the most powerful warp entities in Warhammer. Same goes for Washu after a few months of futzing around with whatever tech she can get her hands on.

Giganta on the other hand is much more vulnerable. I'll get into more of that once I get the info I need.

I really don't know...not much of a Warhammer fan. I had the idea that it all took place on one planet.

But how about the other worlds I listed?

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

What era do they arrive?

Again, no idea on the Warhammer world, but for the others...during the the events of the movie in "Akira", during the events of the first book of "A Song of Ice and Fire", during the events of the first movie in "Planet of the Apes" and/or during the events of the remake, during the events of "Reloaded" in the "Real World" of the Matrix universe, during the events of the first book in "The Hunger Games", before the events of the comic in Battleworld/Planet Hulk. As for Thieves Guild, Kamandia and the Yautja planet, they don't arrive during any specific time period so just pick one at random.

#6 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

I'd say Juggernaut is the only one to make it through all scenarios - due to his invincibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users