• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

The CBUB All Out War

Part 11: Vegito vs The Amalgam Universe

Summary: After getting sick and tired of the popular characters being used more often in matches, and not being in matches themselves, the unused and unpopular characters had formed an alliance known as the Legion Brigade. Their goal was to destroy every last popular character in the CBUB site, so that they themselves could be used by the CBUB members. Now the Legion Brigade were searching throughout the site, hunting down the popular characters.

At CBUB, Tenjin Beach, Vegito, the fusion of Goku and Vegeta, was doing some training. The Fuse Saiyan was getting himself ready to fight the Legion Brigade. Vegito had heard about this Legion Brigade was trying to kill all the popular characters on the CBUB site.

Vegito knew that the Legion Brigade would be coming after him. After all, he was a popular character. But instead of waiting for the Legion Brigade to show up to attack him, Vegito was getting himself ready to fight them. But unlike most of the popular characters, Vegito was looking forward to fighting someone from the Legion Brigade as he enjoys fighting. Vegito hoped that whoever the Legion Brigade sends to attack him will be worth fighting.

As news about the Legion Brigade was spreading throughout the CBUB site, Vegito had heard that the single character Goku was attacked by Thirteen Court Guard Squad, but only for the Soul Reapers to get easy killed by the Saiyan. Vegito had also learned that the Saiyan Race had joined with the Legion Brigade, and they tried to kill Superman, but only to get beaten by the Man of Steel.

After Vegito was done training, he ate a Senzu Bean, which made him back at full strength. "Well I think I will call it a day." Vegito said.

But before Vegito could leave, he heard a voice behind him. "We finally found you." Vegito turned around and saw a bunch of figures that looked like across between the Marvel and DC characters.

They were the Amalgam Universe Group. In the group was Abominite, Amazon, Bizarnage, Captain Marvel, Diana Prince, Doctor Doomsday, Doctor Strangefate, Firebird, Galactiac, Gardner, Green Guardsman, Huntress, Iron Lantern, Jade Nova, Ra's-A-Pocalypse, Raveniya Dayspring, Shaggynaut, Shatterstarfire, Skulk, Spider-Boy, Spider-Boy 2099, Super-Soldier, Terra-X, Thanoseid, and Thorion.

"Now Vegito its time for you to die." Thanoseid said.

"So the Legion Brigade sends the fusions of the Marvel and DC characters to attack me, huh. I was hoping they would send someone worth fighting, but I guess you all will have to do." Vegito said.

"You are saying we are too weak for you to fight!" Thorion yelled angrily.

"I have you know that we have the same powers as our DC and Marvel counterparts." Doctor Strangefate said.

"Not to mention that we got you out numbered." Doctor Doomsday said.

"Face it, you are good as dead." Galactiac said.

"Is that so? Who knows, you all could give me a better work out. But since there is a lot of you, I think I will go all out." Vegito said.

Then Vegito yelled as he was powering up. The ground was shaking, and the Amalgam Universe Group did the best they could not to fall down. Soon Vegito was covered by a bright yellow light, which forced the Amalgam Universe Group to cover their eyes. After the light died down, the Amalgam Universe Group could see again, and were shocked by Vegito's appearance.

Vegito's black hair was now golden and had grown down past the back of his waist, his black eyes were now greenish-blue, eyebrow ridges pushed out, and his eyebrows were completely gone. Vegito had transformed all the way to Super Saiyan 3.

"You can transform to Super Saiyan 3!" Spider-Boy yelled shocked.

"Of course I can. I am after all part Goku. I just never had a chance to use this form in a fight, until now." Vegito said.

"It doesn't matter, if you are at Super Saiyan 3 or not. We are still going to destroy you." Ra's-A-Pocalypse said.

"Well then what are you waiting for? Are you going to fight me, or just stand there all day?" Vegito asked.

"Get Him!" Super-Soldier yelled.

Soon the Amalgam Universe Group came at Vegito to attack, and the Fuse Saiyan got ready to fight them.

----------

So there you have it.

It's Vegito at Super Saiyan 3 vs the Amalgam Universe Group: Abominite, Amazon, Bizarnage, Captain Marvel, Diana Prince, Doctor Doomsday, Doctor Strangefate, Firebird, Galactiac, Gardner, Green Guardsman, Huntress, Iron Lantern, Jade Nova, Ra's-A-Pocalypse, Raveniya Dayspring, Shaggynaut, Shatterstarfire, Skulk, Spider-Boy, Spider-Boy 2099, Super-Soldier, Terra-X, Thanoseid, and Thorion.

Who do you think will win?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:28 AM

Learn More About
Vegito
Read more about Vegito at Wikipedia
Official Site: FUNimation Links: Vegito Wiki entry DBZGT Legacy Characters: V-Z Absolute Anime-Vegito

The Amalgam Universe
Read more about The Amalgam Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Amalgam Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database DC Database

#3 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:07 AM

Lol, massive stomp match.

Vegito dies in split seconds.

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Yup. Pretty good set-up, but one of the most mismatched fights I've seen in a long time.

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

Good setup. Vegito takes out 2-3 of them before he is slaughtered. Good idea for a setup. Marvel Man had the same idea to do as a story for his setups.

#6 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

Good setup. Vegito takes out 2-3 of them before he is slaughtered. Good idea for a setup. Marvel Man had the same idea to do as a story for his setups.

Yeah... And then he poofed! I think he was overwhelmed by the amount of users that wanted to be used in the matches. :P

#7 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

I tried adding "The Amalgam Universe" like 4 months back and they said, "No more Universe characters"... Yet here it is. O.o

#8 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

Hmm.. More than likely, one reviewer rejected yours, and another accepted this one.

#9 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

Vegitto is past super saiyan 4...he'd mop

#10 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Vegitto is past super saiyan 4...he'd mop

Lol, not even close.

Galactiac is the amalgam of Galactus and Brainiac. He is powerful enough to, at full power, destroy the entire universe with a single thought.

Thanoseid is the amalgam of Darkseid and Thanos. He would be able to erase Vegito from existance with a single thought.

Just to give a few examples.

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

Yup not to mention they have Doctor Strangefate. Vegito is at Super Saiyan 3 in this match which it says in the setup. Vegito could be way past SS4 all he wants and there are still peope in this fight like Methos said that would own him in seconds. Vegito beats 2 or 3 before getting slaughtered.

#12 Guest_I am guest_*

Guest_I am guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

I am a guest!

#13 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:32 AM

...Ok then.

#14 Guest_TehAwezomeGuest_*

Guest_TehAwezomeGuest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

Vegitto ownz dis uniiverse.

#15 Guest_Ethan_*

Guest_Ethan_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

Vegito has the power to destroy the universe (or so they say in the show, never seen of course). He has the speed and may even be able to go first, however, even if he could Vegito isn't like that. He never finishes his opponent in seconds. He normally beats on them making them look weak in the process. Then his Fusion time runs out and he separates into Vegeta and Goku again. So, he's on limited time here.

I don't think it would be over in seconds though. The Almalgam characters, in my opinion, are not as powerful as both character that make them up combined.

#16 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:25 AM

Vegito has the power to destroy the universe (or so they say in the show, never seen of course). He has the speed and may even be able to go first, however, even if he could Vegito isn't like that. He never finishes his opponent in seconds. He normally beats on them making them look weak in the process. Then his Fusion time runs out and he separates into Vegeta and Goku again. So, he's on limited time here.

Vegito doesn't have a time limit because he is created with the Kai's earrings, that's Gogeta your thinking of. But your still right, He might be able to take out 3 or 4 people before getting owned to the nth degree

#17 hellboy6

hellboy6

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:video games,comics,writing,movies, tv, hangin w/ buds

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

Vegito gets his ass kicked

#18 nemisys

nemisys

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

With the power to destroy a universe with raw power, Vegito probably can go toe to toe with any off the amalgam universe's character and some of them in teams but due to his lack of mental resistance and characters with reality warping abilities, Vegito loses just not by getting his ass kicked

#19 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:21 AM

The Amalgam team has characters that are physically superior to Vegito.

They also have Energy Manipulators that makes it impossible for him to use ranged attacks(since any ranged attack he uses would just get turned back on himself).

They also have Reality Manipulators, Matter Manipulators, Time Manipulators, and Probability Manipulators that could all kill him with a single thought.

Vegito also has no protection against the amount of raw telepathic power the Amalgam team can put to the table, nor against the raw amount of magical power they can present.

Finally, Galactiac also has more than enough raw power, to destroy a universe.

Bottom Line: There are several of the Amalgam characters who could all take Vegito out on their own, without breaking a sweat.

#20 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

Not if he is super saiyan...telling you DBZ is really not understood on this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users