#1 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Flying through the icy cold Kamino winds, Ailyn couldn't imagine how her father and grandfather lived here. Even the marshy shores looked like they'd fall into the sea at anytime. Stepping out of the replica Slave I, Ailyn flick a black, curly lock away from her face.
Without even staring into a mirror, she knew she looked like her father, the man she'd despised since she was thirteen. Throwing on a black cloak, she began walking towards the doorway at the end of the catwalk.
Her boots clanging on the wet, slippery, metal surface, Ailyn made sure to keep her balance centered on the key points of the path. Silently activating the door through a portable remote control, Ailyn stepped through the entrance like a ghost. Adding to that was the fact that her skin was pale white in its complexion, and Ailyn could almost be unmistakably is mistaken for a spirit herself.
Not that there were such elementals on Kamino anyway, the Kaminoans themselves preferred to reincarnate themselves into new clones, and the only other species beside the innumerable Jango clones, drowned or were killed before they had a chance to even get used to the planet.
Out of the need to uncover the mystery of her father, Ailyn resorted to staying in the old Fett apartment on Kamino. Ever since Sintas disappeared she was left with only herself, a couple of bits of her father's clothes, and the replica Slave I made by the Concordians. Walking step by step into the dusty, old apartment, Ailyn noticed the scrapped up tiles on the floor, due to the many times Jango had to hunt in gravel fields, or in other earthen areas, the burn mark in the wall, from when Jango shot at a defiant Boba, and the still unused holobook case.
Ailyn sat down on an old leather seat, to contemplate the type of men who lived here. 'Who were her father and grandfather?' she asked herself. Spotting the familiar coating foil of a photograph, Ailyn took the thin-laced object out of the bookcase. The image on it both sickened and fascinated her.
It was of her father as a young boy, next to a much-annoyed Jango. Still it made her wonder how such a man went from a happy and content young man, to a bitter and monosyllabic adult. Suddenly, the faint sound of a breath entered the room behind her, and Ailyn drew her WESTAR-34 blaster pistol from its side holster.
"You're about as jumpy as your grandfather was,"the voice remarked. "Hello Taun We," Ailyn grumbled. "I take it from that tone that you're happy to see me,” Taun We replied. "The only thing I'm happy to see is sleep," Ailyn stated. "In my dreams I can fill the hole that longs so prominently in my heart." Stepping closer to Ailyn, Taun We spotted the vanilla tint of the picture in her lap.
"Jango never was one for taking pictures," she remarked of the photo. "Then again, your father didn't seem to mind it, a part of him actually enjoyed it."Boba said it made him feel like an "actual boy"." "What happened to him?" Ailyn turned to We. "After Jango died, he seemed to..." We drifted off. "Lose interest in life." "It was like nothing mattered to him anymore."
Frowning Ailyn decided to put the picture back in the bookcase. "Well I ought to be going" We announced. "The cloners go crazy if I'm not there to supervise production." "Good day, Miss Vel." Walking down the halls, at a brisk pace, it wasn't long before We was far away from sight. Eventually closing the door, Ailyn decided to explore the main street level area, hoping to find half of the places her father used to hang out. Soon enough she came across a dimly lit sign reading Tipoca City Public Library. Walking closer up to it, she rang the bell on the door. "Public Library" a mechanical voice announced.
"So you must be Whirr?" Ailyn determined. "Yes WHIRR Bot number 46-G" it replied. "My father mentioned you in one of his diaries" she stated. "Strange you're not Kaminoan," it confirmed. "No I'm actually half Kiffar, half Mandolore," she replied. "Mando...lore?" it realized. "Yes, and I wanted to ask you about my father, Boba Fett?" She answered.
"Boba? Boba?" it grew excited. "It's been many years since I've heard that name." Ailyn kept a close eye on the droid. "And he had a daughter?" Whirr remarked. "Wow." "Pleasure to meet you Miss...?", Whirr asked. "Vel, Ailyn Vel"Ailyn answered. Putting out a gleeful clicking, it observed Ailyn with joy. "Well Ailyn, what can I do for you?". "My, Ailyn was about to say before she was interrupted.
"Oh yes, your father" Whirr interjected. "A great guy, I knew him when he was a little boy."He was very avid in reading, and took great interest in nature, and adventurers." "Did he ever return?"Ailyn asked out of curiosity. "To Kamino? Yes" Whirr answered. "To see me? No." "He never felt like reopening his past, which is a shame because he was such a good kid."
Turning her head toward the sea, Ailyn tried hard to picture her father as ever nature loving, or reading a book. "You don't look much like him" Whirr announced. "Me and my father are almost completely different, I'm afraid" Ailyn remarked. "Yes, yes you are"Whirr confirmed. After staring at her boots for a few minutes, Ailyn looked back up at Whirr.
"You got any entertaining things to read in there?" she asked. "Well, I have received this" Whirr sent over a book. "It's on folk legends, and ghost stories, who knows maybe you'll find it interesting." Giving Whirr a two-finger salute, Ailyn started walking back inside to the apartment.
A little while later, Ailyn came across an article in the book titled "Candyman", while reading the book. "If you say his name in a mirror three times, he will come to claim your soul himself," Ailyn read. In a shrug she picked out a medium sized portable mirror from the end table. "Candyman" she said once. "Candyman", she repeated again. "Candyman", she repeated a third time. "Ai..lyn", a voice erupted from behind her. "Ai..lyn." Turning her head towards the wall, Ailyn saw the man standing there staring at her. "I've come for you Ailyn", he said.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Learn More About
Ailyn Vel
Read more about Ailyn Vel at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilm Links: Wikipedia Wookieepedia Comicvine

Candyman
Read more about Candyman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Clive Barker Links: Wikipedia Cold Fusion The Flesh Farm

#3 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

Heh no one's interested in the fate of Fett's little girl? :P

#4 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

Heh no one's interested in the fate of Fett's little girl? :P

Maybe it's the other way around. :P

#5 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

Candyman wins, he is around the same level as Freddy Kruger, it will take more than skill with a blaster to beat him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users