Photo
- - - - -

Match 10959 The Hulk vs. Nemesis (Resident Evil)

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cheif Captain Tupou

Cheif Captain Tupou

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

A meeting has just concluded between General Ross, Oswell E. Spencer & Director Colcord of Weapon X ..

Oswell E. Spencer:General Ross, everything is ready

General Ross:I can't believe that I'm using one of your freaks to bring the Hulk down

Oswell E. Spencer:Once you have seen The Nemesis in action General, you'll change your mind about it

General Ross:Perhaps .. when Hell freezes over Mr.Spencer, in any case when can I expect your 'Nemesis' to be here?

Albert Wesker:He's already here General!

The doors open and The Nemesis marches in and stops before General Ross, Oswell E. Spencer & Director Colcord

General Ross:My God!

Oswell E. Spencer:Trust me General God has nothing to do with The Nemesis

General Ross:I seen my fair share of freaks Mr.Spencer, what's so special about this one?

Director Colcord:Weapon X made some minor improvements to The Nemesis

ELSEWHERE ...

General Ross recon units have eyes on Banner, Ross then orders the Nemesis to engage Banner, The Nemesis barges in and begin to make its way towards Banner ..

Oswell E. Spencer:(via comm link)Now!

The Nemesis aims and fires a dart into Banner

General Ross:What the Hell are you playing at?

Director Colcord:Relax General the Umbrella corporation specialty is viruses, this one in particular was made for the Hulk

And they see Banner transforming ..

General Ross:So much for your virus!

Oswell E. Spencer:Wait for it

And then they see Banner transformation take a different turn, instead of the normal green, giant Hulk they see what appears to be half-transformed Hulk

General Ross:Your virus worked!

Oswell E. Spencer:No Banner unique gamma radiation condition has retarded the virus, he was not suppose to be .. this!

General Ross:Either way this is our chance to strike him at his next-to-weakest (on comm link) Nemesis take him down, but DO NOT I say again DO NOT kill the Hulk

And it's on it will be Banner stuck in a mid-Hulk transformation due to Oswell E. Spencer virus, therefore he retains Banner intelligence and his Hulk powers are halved and he'll go against Nemesis with it's tentacles and thanks to Weapon X has an Adamantium skeleton & claws and healing factor, so who wins?, you tell me!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

Learn More About
The Hulk
Read more about The Hulk at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Incredible Hulk The Marvel Database: The Hulk Marvel.com: The Hulk

Nemesis (Resident Evil)
Read more about Nemesis (Resident Evil) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Nemesis' Wiki Article Resident Evil Fan: A New Blood Evil Unleashed

#3 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

HULK! In an easy smash!

#4 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

Maybe so but the Hulk does not have limitless strength..he can't get so mad that he can lift a planet...

#5 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

It has been stated on several occasions by Marvel itself, that Hulk does have potentially limitless strength.

So unless you believe you know his powers better than the company who publishes and owns the character, then whether you like the fact or not, it still stands, as a fact.

#6 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

Maybe so but the Hulk does not have limitless strength..he can't get so mad that he can lift a planet...

False.

#7 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

Hulk wins this one just because Bruce is more than capable of outsmarting the Nemesis. If he was "mid-transformed" and still had the hulk's mindlessness, the Nemesis would have it just because Hulks got way less than his normal strength and power increase and possibly his regeneration halted.

Still Banner for the win.

#8 Buzz Line

Buzz Line

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Interests:The behavior and habitat of fauna. History. Cultures. Fiction?

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

Well, Hulk can't lift a planet because that would be physically impossible. He can break them though. His strength does have limits, but those limits are about the same as the limits of a gammaray burst.Well, I'm voting for Nemesis. Just so it wouldn't be 25 to 0.

#9 Curzon73

Curzon73

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:13 AM

Is this really even a contest? Okay let's consider a few things of importance. #1: Nemisis is very strong but Hulk is way stronger. ( Can Nemisis lift a mountain? Hulk can ) #2: Nemisis has guns, big hurting your ass bad guns. Hulk has nearly impenetrable skin that has withstood countless attacks from everything the US Military, S.H.I.E.L.D, the Avengers and any other group have thrown at him and still whoops ass.
#3: Nemesis ( as far as I know ) has no healing ability. Hulk does.

Here is my battle scenario: Central Park, New York: Umbrella Corps drops Nemesis in the park full of people in another sick, typical Umbrella attempt to wreak havoc and just be the dickheads they are. Hulk arrives on scene as countless bodies lay dead, mangled, stub toed and bruised shinned. Nemesis turns towards Hulk, aims his big guns and fires as he walks towards the hulk. Hulk gets pissed and runs up and clobbers Nemesis sending him flying through buildings to come to a stop on his back 4 city blocks away. Nemesis starts to rise as Hulk leaps the entire distance landing on Nemesis and shoving him into the ground, Hulk rips the guns from Nemesis and crushes them before proceeding to pummel Nemesis into the ground. Hulk finally grabs Nemesis up in a massive bear hug and effortlessly crushes his spine before slamming him to the ground with enough force to cause a small quake ( similar to the ground pound ) then stomps on Nemesis's head, smashing it like a watermelon. Fight over, Hulk wins. Puny creature.

#10 Cheif Captain Tupou

Cheif Captain Tupou

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:03 AM

Hey Curzon73 did you even read the set up? I stated that due to a virus given to Banner by Nemesis before he transformed, Banner transformation only went half way which means he has a portion of Banner intelligence with a portion of Hulk's power (not complete on either side) and Nemesis in this match has been enhanced (thanks to Weapon X) with an adamantium skeleton & claws with healing factor - So please people a little more attention to detail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users