Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

DBZ RP Thread

dbz rp gm nd4 stuff rulez

  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 bigballerju

bigballerju

    The Last Son of Krypton

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hollywood, Florida
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:08 AM

Gast cocked his head, amused. "My name is Gast, I hoped you wouldn't have noticed, and are the Tuffles the ones you are fighting? I'm here to try and negotiate an end to this pointless conflict." Gast replied standing up.


Gokura looked in amusement at Gast. " Hmm very interesting. Well congrats Gast your looking at the most powerful Saiyan in the Galaxy. My name is Gokura and I will say it seems you have stumbled on a war you seem to have no clue as to whats going on. This war is a simple conflict where those idiot Tuffles want to keep us Saiyans as there slave and pets. We Saiyans will have none of it and refuse to be treated as such!! I am curious as to how you ended up in this part of the galaxy.From what I know I have yet to see anyone from a race in this part of the galaxy that even resembles you. You must have come from far away. I hope you take notice unlike most Saiyans I am actually trying to talk first before anything heats up between me and you. Take that into consideration before you attempt any attacks at me. Because if you do you will truly regret it."

#62 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

"I am trying to talk too, I do not wish any unneeded bloodshed, but understand that your pointless threaten nothing. I have sensed your power and it is nowhere near mine. So tell me...are you the leader of your race?" Gast retorted.

#63 bigballerju

bigballerju

    The Last Son of Krypton

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hollywood, Florida
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

"I am trying to talk too, I do not wish any unneeded bloodshed, but understand that your pointless threaten nothing. I have sensed your power and it is nowhere near mine. So tell me...are you the leader of your race?" Gast retorted.


Gokura thought for a second before answering the green alien. Indeed he was very powerful and even with her incredible power level she would stand no chance in battle against him. But this being who stood in front of her seemed to have her attention for some reason. " Yes your right even with my power level fighting you would be useless. So here is the deal. No I am not the Leader of the Saiyan race. However I am my Leader's most trusted and best second in command you could say. If you want to talk to him then I will take you too him. However I warn you now. Our King has no plans to surrender to the Tuffles nor do I see him settling for a peaceful solution in a way that will make the Saiyans look weak. You have to know we Saiyans are a warrior race. Surrender or retreat is not a option. Our pride and more would never allow it. I will give you the cooridnates from my ship where you can follow me back to our planet. First I have to go back and get my fellow partners." Gokura flew off into the air gone in a blink of a eye as she went to get Bardock and tell the rest of them that they were going back to Planet Vegeta along with Gast. Gokura knew Gast would be following her and seemed more then capable of keeping up she thought she flew back to where she left Bardock.

#64 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

"Hmm...very well. I'm sure we can work something out." Gast said as he followed.

#65 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

Karidi smirked. "You're no fun Raditz!" He called out.
Seeing the two traitors charging at him, Kadiri maintained his cool. Slowly, he raised his hand and purple energy began to appear from his palms.
"Hope you two make it in the after life." Rakiri mocked,
Two simple words escaped his mouth."Bakuhatsu baretto" (Explosive Bullet) Almost at cue, the two, now fully developed, Chi blasts would shoot at the two oncoming Sayians with all the intention of exploding on contact.

#66 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Super Necro.

Gast blows up the entire planet with a omega blast of doom before teleporting home.

#67 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

Wintrin merely floats in space, impassively - he sighed as he glanced around... and departed himself.

#68 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Gast teleports back, grabs Wintrin and throws him into the sun.

#69 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Wintrin backhands Gast a few star leagues away and continues on his departure.

#70 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

Gast teleports back, holds Wintrin in a bear hug and lets out all his ki in a massive explosion with no sound.

#71 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

Gast teleports back, holds Wintrin in a bear hug and lets out all his ki in a massive explosion with no sound.


Wintrin promptly teleports free, escaping the hold and therefore the explosion.

"Fool."

He continues on

#72 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

Gast reabsorbs all his ki like a sponge...and decides to just creepily follow the alien.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dbz, rp, gm, nd4, stuff, rulez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users