71 replies to this topic

#41 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

As the two power levels broke the scouters of any Tuffles that tried to sense it, some Sayians and Tuffles foolishly continued to fight nearby and the Tuffles seeing Wintrin and just by apperances thinking such a brutal looking creature might be allied with the sayians, Tuffle Tanks lined up as did the soliders and taking aim they prepared to open fire, only to be confronted by his henchmen, although the tanks blasts still headed for the alien.

#42 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

"Well well...they rolled out the red carpet for ya...you must be important."

#43 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

"Not so much... more like they sensed my power...", he shrugged as several of his henchmen were suddenly lifted into the air, dragged across into the paths of the oncoming projectiles, blocking them.

"I'm not sure what my next plan of action is anyhow..."

#44 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

"Huh...leader of the year you are. Well...I could kill you now, but...I'd rather not. You don't seem too bad a guy, except for the conquering bit. I'm going to settle this conflict now. You're not the only one who has scoured the galaxy and learned a few things." Gast remarked as he put two fingers on his forehead, focused on the energy he had sensed before(comparable to the Frieza look-alike) and vanished from sight only to reappear far away, in front of a female of immense power he hoped was the leader of her race. Doing a quick telepathic scan, he found her name seemed to be Gokura.

#45 michalecs

michalecs

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Interests:Role Playing, Writing, Reading, Gaming

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:43 PM

(IX)
-As she said boo, Burokko turned at the last second and as energy covered his hand he would have tried to block the blasts which at close range left that hand numb. "You, WITCH!!!", The sayian roared as he fired a beam of energy at her.

"Thank you, I resemble that remark." She said, leaning to one side, the energy beam barely tagging her, her shoulder smoking a bit. "Oh, man, you ruined my shirt." Aphrodite quipped and struck quickly at Burokko multiple times, but the punches weren't aimed to harm, though they were delivered with her full 40 tonne strength, each blow was an open-handed blow, and each time, her hand held a sticky explosive device. If he reflexively blocked as most Sayians did, he'd end up with any limb he used to block with covered with the bombs. She disappeared and reappeared a few yards away. "Beep beep." She said, clicking the detonator to the explosives.

#46 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

OOC: I'll just chillax in space then.

#47 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

-Gokura landed at the ships where their was one just for her. She arrived as soon as Bardock had gotten into his and so Gokura would simply have to get in hers and once she did, the duo would have eventually arrive at the factory. Getting out of his ship, Bardock scoffed. "This is what the King wanted us to destroy? The place where those little Tuffles make their toys? How cute.", Bardock said as he charged up a blast only for the sound of a gun to go off. Bardock swiftly dodged and looking around, he noticed that their were blasters mounted on the roof of the factory aimed towards the two.

Gokura shook her head in annoyance. "This can't be all King Vegeta sent us to this planet to do because this is way too easy." Gokura lifted her hand as she charged up a Ki blast powerful enough to destroy the factory and fired it directly toward the factory. Gokura when she was done would watch to make sure the factory was destroyed and then fly off to scout the rest of the planet to make sure she didn't miss anything else.

#48 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

Meanwhile Kadiri had been sent by King Vegeta with Raditz, to go and scour a city called Tufftopolis where apparently it seems some sayians have decided to work with the Tuffles in return for scouters and other tech. As the two started on their flight their, Raditz scoffed. "What low life dogs! Not even worth serving under King Vegeta. Dirt like them deserves to work under weaklings like the Tuffles..."

#49 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

"Hmm...even the females are barbaric." Gast notes before flying off and discreetly following Gokura. Even if she's not the leader of her race...surely she would lead me to him, he thought to himself.

#50 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

Mh, he just teleported. Wintrin glanced over to the oncoming Tuffle squad that bulldozed through his men... he raised a finger... and a lithe beam emanated forth, hitting each and every one, slicing them followed by an explosion obliterating their diced remains. "Not amused in the very least..."

#51 OMFG

OMFG

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

Kadiri, while bored, agreed to fly with Raditz. Upon close inspection he gazed down on the traitor Sayians.
"Shall I kill them all?" He asked, no emotion in his voice.

#52 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

Mh, he just teleported. Wintrin glanced over to the oncoming Tuffle squad that bulldozed through his men... he raised a finger... and a lithe beam emanated forth, hitting each and every one, slicing them followed by an explosion obliterating their diced remains. "Not amused in the very least..."

As he devasted the Tuffle Squad, the nearby sayain who Vegeta had deemed 'Commander in Chief' of the Sayian Army, Nappa was busy doing some destruction of his own. With his squad of weaker sayian grunts, Nappa chuckled but hearing the loud boom that resulted from Wintrin destroying the Tuffles, Nappa decided to take a detour and head over to the Alien's location with his squad.

Once he arrived, he called out to him. "Hey you! Yeah the ugly one who caused the boom, mind tellin how the hell you did that or will me and my men have to use 'other' ways of making you tell us..?"

#53 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

Kadiri, while bored, agreed to fly with Raditz. Upon close inspection he gazed down on the traitor Sayians.
"Shall I kill them all?" He asked, no emotion in his voice.

"Heh, well I can't let you have all the fun can I?", Raditz said before he yelled down at the traitors! "HEY! FOOLS! Keep your eye on the 'birdy'..Hahahaha..", Raditz said with a grin as energy cackled in his hand before he hurled it down at them, causing them to scatter and for two of them to go after Raditz, while the other two flew at Kadiri.

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Ugh, more fools came to bug him. They were... beneath him. He hovered in place, glancing away from Nappa and his cronies, scanning the planet for power levels... comparable to Gast, there were others... another Monkey... He contemplated in silence.

#55 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Ugh, more fools came to bug him. They were... beneath him. He hovered in place, glancing away from Nappa and his cronies, scanning the planet for power levels... comparable to Gast, there were others... another Monkey... He contemplated in silence.

"Heh, look fellas the thing's too scared to even speak. But since it doesn't wanna speak, you guys know what that means..", Nappa said with a grin as his men bellowed and flew at Wintrin..

#56 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

They'd only hit an Afterimage...

He'd be hovering in place aside from where he was, still contemplating to himself...

#57 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

"Hmm...even the females are barbaric." Gast notes before flying off and discreetly following Gokura. Even if she's not the leader of her race...surely she would lead me to him, he thought to himself.

Gokura flew around the planet scouting for anything else that needed to be taken care of when she felt a power level nearby. Gokura stopped as she looked around and tried to sense where it was coming from. Gokura after a few minutes felt it coming from behind her as she took off with a sly smile. " Someone has a hell of a power level there not doing too good of a job hiding. This ought to be interesting and worth checking out. Maybe this could give me more clues to what those Tuffles are planning." Gokura blasted off in a flash of light as she flew back to where she had been scouting. Gokura flew as she started to feel the power level coming closer. " Hello to you to stranger she thought." Unknown to Gokura she was approaching Gast who had been following her discreetly.

#58 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

Gast frowned, he felt the energy of the female change direction and seemingly get stronger. That could only mean one thing, she had found him. Gast stopped and fell into a meditative stance for the wait.

#59 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

Gokura flew as up ahead she saw her target. A green looking alien mediating in the air with his eyes looked. Gokura shook her head in disbelief as she thought with all her missions across the galaxy she had seen it all. Gokura stopped in front of the green alien as she looked at him disbelief and amusement. Gokura kept on guard not sure whether he was a threat or not as she spoke. " Now just who the hell are you?! Did you seriously think I wouldn't notice sooner or later you were following me?!! What's your business with the Tuffles!!!" Gokura yelled at Gast for answers as she tried to figure out just what he was doing at the moment.

#60 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

Gast cocked his head, amused. "My name is Gast, I hoped you wouldn't have noticed, and are the Tuffles the ones you are fighting? I'm here to try and negotiate an end to this pointless conflict." Gast replied standing up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dbz, rp, gm, nd4, stuff, rulez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users