Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

DBZ RP Thread

dbz rp gm nd4 stuff rulez

  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Note: I know you got out of the ship and all...but its more badass this way.

#22 ND7

ND7

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stealing a car from a fake Jamacian

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

The energy lance would have cut through Wintrins' ship causing explosions to appear on different parts of the ship, but some grunts that had escaped were trying to call their master, while others tried to defend their master's 'honor' by using their blasters on this new threat..

#23 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Gast let the beams hit him, confident they would have no effect.

#24 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

He cocked his head. His ship disappeared... and the energy had suddenly taken a change in its direction. Clearly it went to his ship and eradicated it... he was not amused. A flare of ki burst forth from Wintrin, showing his great displeasure. Perhaps it'd notice him now...

#25 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

Gast simply shook his head at the wreckage, unwilling to believe such a power was felled by such a weak blast. That's when he felt the power, more strongly. It was a ways off from the ruined craft. "Hmpf...so this almighty powerful guy would rather hide than face me." Gast turned and looked up. He found the being, smirked, and fired another one of his lances, this one much stronger than the last, intent on testing this power.

#26 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

He merely turned in place, the lance going past and crashing into a mountain, detonating and obliterating where it stood... Wintrin squinted once more, sensing the other's power... it was superior to his own. He was ruthless and evil. But not stupid. He'd say nothing as he resumed his prior position, turning back into it...

He'd wait and see what the other would do, merely curious... here, he'd have to be careful.

#27 michalecs

michalecs

    I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:on the interwebz
  • Interests:Role Playing, Writing, Reading, Gaming

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

(IX)
As she arrived, she would have seen Gast, along with the other two Sayians, and Panbukin killing some of the Tuffles. But her scouter did tell her Burokko was stronger and as Burokko left Panbukin to deal with the green man, IX could deal with 'Shorty'(Burokko's nickname)


"Boo." She stated, disappearing and reappearing behind 'Shorty' with a burst of speed. She'd fire point blank with both pistols at Burokko's head, seeking to end this quickly. She knew it was an off chance, but failing this, she'd resort to the heavier guns. Normally, IX had the speed advantage on most anyone, even the majority of the Saiyan race, due to her ability to predict her opponent's moves and making her own movements more efficient in compensation.

#28 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

"Hmm. Well, he's cocky, but fast. Interesting...well time to get some answers."

Gast slowly levitated himself off the ground, arms crossed. "Are you the being responsible for this planet's strife?" he asked as he was face to face with the being.

#29 ND7

ND7

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stealing a car from a fake Jamacian

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

(Gast and Wintrin)
As the two continued to battle, the grunts that survived watched their master while some of them quietly cheered. They thought their Lord Wintrin couldn't be defeated...
-
(IX)
-As she said boo, Burokko turned at the last second and as energy covered his hand he would have tried to block the blasts which at close range left that hand numb. "You, WITCH!!!", The sayian roared as he fired a beam of energy at her.

#30 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

He cocked his head, clearly amused. He wished he was - "No.", he simply said though Gast could believe him or not...

#31 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

"Hmm...then what are you doing here?" Gast asked.

#32 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Arms still crossed, Wintrin looked over Gast - "I was thinking of conquering this planet as well as initiating combat with the other entity sensed that could give me a good fight...", he stated, "But even then I realize I'm clearly outmatched and you're in the way of conquest..."

#33 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

Gast sighs. "Another would-be conqueror who bit off more than he could chew...I swear, you must be related to Frieza. Well...I stopped him and I can certainly stop you. The question remains...will you take the easy way or the hard way? The ball's in your court."

#34 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Frieza... he had heard the name in passing prior. Apparently one of his descendants. He would make mention of this though if Gast was a bit more intelligent, he'd clearly see a similar resemblance in the fact he was of the same race...

Gast wouldn't receive another response from him, as Wintrin would turn, facing the direction of the Saiyan-Tuffle battle, having sensed the energy there. He'd ignore Gast for now...

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

"Do not insult my intelligence. Appearances can be decieving." Gast said with a light-hearted smirk. "I'd advise you to pay attention to me, including your not so secret thoughts."

#36 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

He glanced back to Gast with a slightly amused expression - "I'm well aware of Nameks and their capabilities. What's to say that wasn't intentional?", he smirked before he looked back - "You said there was strife on this planet... it wasn't done by my hand. Why is that?"

#37 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Gast smirked back. "So you're not as dumb as I thought. Impressive. As for the strife, regardless of whether or not you have a hand in it, there's apparently some battle or war going on between two races. A physically superior race against a technologically advanced race."

#38 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

"Ah. Nature versus Nuture at its finest.", Wintrin retorted. "I presume you delegated dealing with me over dealing with the squabblings of the weaker races. I'm honored...", he said sarcastically. "Who's winning?"

#39 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

"It seems to be the more barbaric physical types...though it matters not. I'm going to try and end the conflict. That's why I came to you. You seemed strong enough to be the leader. I suppose I was wrong. Now...I'm going to search for more strong energy...got it. So...what happens to you now?"

#40 ND7

ND7

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stealing a car from a fake Jamacian

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

Down below, Wintrin's henchmen were wondering why their lord simply did not destroy this fool..He had destroyed his ship...Some of them were outright confused, were mind tricks being played on them?





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dbz, rp, gm, nd4, stuff, rulez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users