69 replies to this topic

#61 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

Anu, I'm here to tell you the truth. While I'm as involved as you are in accepting character submissions, I know the truth. Just like you. These character review admins are lying, despite them being the only ones who know what's going on. People hate you here, Anu. They despise you, they want to run you out of town. To do that, they're specifically finding the characters that you put forth for review AND IGNORE THEM! IGNORE THEM FOREVER!

Anu, you should revolt.

#62 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:54 AM

Why don't you just drop out of existence..?

You are not funny and your comedy is not needed.

http://www.takotech.net/mshd/shirow/

#63 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

Why don't you just drop out of existence..?

You are not funny and your comedy is not needed.

http://www.takotech.net/mshd/shirow/

Yeah, you're right. You and your comedy are needed though. Listening to you bitch and whine over stupid shit is hilarious. Not sure what the link is for, but sweet dude.

Also, I think it's really rude, you telling me to drop out of existence. Saying that I'd be better of dead is a real mean thing to say.

#64 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

Anu, it is impossible to see who submitted a character until after it has been reviewed, so no, your idiotic thoughts of conspiracy are stupid and false.

#65 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

What the hell was that link?

#66 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:46 AM

Pseudonym... Interesting. Didn't know he was a manga writer.

#67 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Anu, seriously. This website was made for discussing comicbook battles, not bitching because your character didn't make it onto the database. I've made loads of good character submissions that haven't got included on the database, but do you see me making a 60 forums posts over it? No, I just move on and make more character submissions.

Seriously, you must be on the wrong CBUB. This one stands for Comic Book Universe Battles, but the one you're obviously looking for stands for Conspiracy Bias Unfairness Battles.

#68 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

So, problem solved.

No conspiracy or bias, just a submissions glitch. I've been there, as I had a submission of mine glitched in the system about a month ago. The only thing you can do about it is resubmit the character. Really shouldn't be too hard.

I also see that some of your other characters subs were already added as well. Another thing to keep in mind is that if it takes more than a week for a submission to be reviewed, when and if it's finally accepted it won't show on the Recent CBUB Character Database Additions page.

Also, if anybody's made submissions, say, very early this year or before, this is pretty likely the reason why they took a while to get reviewed.

So, lessons (maybe) learned? If you're submitting characters, it's best to get into the habit of checking your CBUB character record on your control panel instead of checking the recent additions pages.

Also, don't accuse others without very solid proof.

#69 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

So, problem solved.

No conspiracy or bias, just a submissions glitch. I've been there, as I had a submission of mine glitched in the system about a month ago. The only thing you can do about it is resubmit the character. Really shouldn't be too hard.

I also see that some of your other characters subs were already added as well. Another thing to keep in mind is that if it takes more than a week for a submission to be reviewed, when and if it's finally accepted it won't show on the Recent CBUB Character Database Additions page.

Also, if anybody's made submissions, say, very early this year or before, this is pretty likely the reason why they took a while to get reviewed.

So, lessons (maybe) learned? If you're submitting characters, it's best to get into the habit of checking your CBUB character record on your control panel instead of checking the recent additions pages.

Also, don't accuse others without very solid proof.

A solution has been found to the glitched characters problem
"If you submit a 200x200 image to replace the glitched character's image, you'll be able to confirm or deny any character. As I've demonstrated by emptying out the bins today."< For Char. Admin facing problem.
^Found by yours truly. Characters still need to be in the bins for them to be reviewed though.

#70 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

I'll ask here since this thread has a long list.

Can I add Dark Pit and Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising? Before you ask yes Dark Pit is a separate entity to Pit born from a mirror kick making a dark clone of the winged hero. As for Hades I want to ask before either adding or attempting to add a new lord of the Underworld when we have a few running around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users