#42 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

Besides...its not like it was some big secret anyways. Some of us have already been bugged. Recently, Nesh and 13 months ago, that Nova guy. I don't trust him.

Wait you don't trust yourself? :huh:

#43 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

Yeah, he's a liar. I hate that guy.

#44 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

Heh. Now I can tell who's a reviewer! We get a color for ourselves, go big green!

Ah, 9 of us in total. Cool.

Less than that now. Some folks carrying the title were not actually reviewing anything - which is totally fine, of course - not like there's any reward for doing it besides helping out others. But that's when we have to get new volunteers to wear the green.

#45 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

Well, from what I've seen there are plenty of willing suckers volunteers.

#46 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

I'd be happy to volunteer if it helped. I have far too much free time.

#47 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

I volunteer AvP!

#48 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:29 PM

Gee, I think were set right now - the folks we have seem on top of it.

But any requests to fill open positions when they come up are best done by messaging me with a PM.

Thanks!

#49 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:56 AM

I volunteer AvP!

Well, at least you didn't volunteer me. :P

#50 ScrewAttackFan25

ScrewAttackFan25

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Can anyone try to put in Bartleby and Loki from DOGMA in the database? I put him in but they say No Duo Teams when they got Avenging Duo, Batman and Robin and Jay and Silent Bob. I heard that someone tried to put in Amalgam Universe in, but got denied. But when someone else submitted him, it got accepted. It's kinda screwy.

#51 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Okay...

Can anyone try to put in Bartleby and Loki from DOGMA in the database? I put him in but they say No Duo Teams when they got Avenging Duo, Batman and Robin and Jay and Silent Bob.

All those duos are due for deletion.

I think the status quo is that duo submissions would no longer be accepted unless both characters are known exclusively as a duo.

I heard that someone tried to put in Amalgam Universe in, but got denied. But when someone else submitted him, it got accepted. It's kinda screwy.

Most likely, there was either something wrong with the previous submission (a bad pic or bad links) or it had already been added.

#52 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Can anyone try to put in Bartleby and Loki from DOGMA in the database? I put him in but they say No Duo Teams when they got Avenging Duo, Batman and Robin and Jay and Silent Bob. I heard that someone tried to put in Amalgam Universe in, but got denied. But when someone else submitted him, it got accepted. It's kinda screwy.

^ I like this guys style... That was me it happened to. It was screwy. Lol.

#53 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

Ok so my character submission will NEVER get accepted now that I see who is handling it.

#54 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

Ok so my character submission will NEVER get accepted now that I see who is handling it.

Yeah, probably because everyone on this site is out to get you and make sure that you never enjoy anything in life.

#55 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

Again, accusations without basis will get you nothing but grief and disdain. The reviewers likely aren't "refusing" to accept your submissions. If anything, from what I've heard, the newer reviewers actually would like to see more submissions coming in. I'll take one more swing at helping you with this, though.

Now, anu, whenever you see this, when you look into your user control panel, does it look something like this?

Posted Image

If so, there's something you didn't quite finish, most likely with the character image.

#56 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:30 AM

I did finish all the ones, I tried to submit 2 and they never were accepted even AFTER the images passed. You can get upset about me claiming bias yet what other choice do I have?

#57 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:39 AM

If its going to be grief and disdain then that is BIAS by the people doing it. Again i submitted stuff MONTHS ago, never a word while other characters from things that are more recent got accepted. Really? What is the reason that they are not added ESPECIALLY when they are characters that DO matter. Really...Appleseed is a serious anime classic and nobody here wants to post Deunan Knute as a character but Briarieos is here? He's a SUPPORTING character in the series and the main antagonist is not even allowed to be posted as a character here??? I asked for the Super Adaptoid which is one of the BIGGEST rivals of Captain America from his earlier days as a character and that can't be accepted?

Seriously what is the problem with people accepting the truth around here? IT GOT AVOIDED and SKIPPED OVER ON PURPOSE! How else can I feel? You come to a forum and you go against the status quo by calling people out and talking about things that people dont want to talk about and get jumped on for it. Really if it is not BIAS then what is it? I bet if YOU or Methos wanted to get a character posted it would get done.

Just not fair.

As a forum member I don't know what to think anymore. Nobody ever EXPLAINS the status of why the submissions aren't included so you tell me where I am wrong then. WHAT is going on?

#58 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

If its going to be grief and disdain then that is BIAS by the people doing it. Again i submitted stuff MONTHS ago, never a word while other characters from things that are more recent got accepted. Really? What is the reason that they are not added ESPECIALLY when they are characters that DO matter. Really...Appleseed is a serious anime classic and nobody here wants to post Deunan Knute as a character but Briarieos is here? He's a SUPPORTING character in the series and the main antagonist is not even allowed to be posted as a character here??? I asked for the Super Adaptoid which is one of the BIGGEST rivals of Captain America from his earlier days as a character and that can't be accepted?

Seriously what is the problem with people accepting the truth around here? IT GOT AVOIDED and SKIPPED OVER ON PURPOSE! How else can I feel? You come to a forum and you go against the status quo by calling people out and talking about things that people dont want to talk about and get jumped on for it. Really if it is not BIAS then what is it? I bet if YOU or Methos wanted to get a character posted it would get done.

Just not fair.

As a forum member I don't know what to think anymore. Nobody ever EXPLAINS the status of why the submissions aren't included so you tell me where I am wrong then. WHAT is going on?

Alright I'll put it as simply as I can. If I don't see the characters in the review bin or if they end up glitched, I can't review them.
And for your information, Super Adaptoid was reviewed and accepted a while ago. http://www.electricf...s/show?cid=7687

#59 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:00 AM

Anu, calm down. I'm not saying this to be a dick, just making an observation based on your posts and the paranoia you've frequently shown: you are far, far too highly strung. If you actually took a breather for a sec and took this website for what it is (a site where we discuss comic book battles), rather than some evil, heartless community who gang up on you to make your life a living hell, you'd garner a lot more respect.

That said, the very least you could do is verify your claims before screaming "BIAS" at the top of your lungs.

Super-Adaptoid was accepted months ago, the Appleseed submission was glitched (the image upload failed for some reason - try again and it'll be accepted), and I've never seen a "Deunan Krute" in the review bin.

Go to your profile and check whether your characters were added or denied before posting stuff like this. It helps to actually know what you're talking about when you post; otherwise, you end up looking like a bit of an idiot.

#60 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:15 AM

It helps to actually know what you're talking about when you post; otherwise, you end up looking like a bit of an idiot. complete dumbass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users