3 replies to this topic

#1 El Wookiee

El Wookiee

Cannon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Inside his royal palace, Aquaman lay in his sick bed, his aide approached him. "I know you are ill my lord, but your new apothecary will arrive soon enough."
"Hello," said Zoidberg as he entered the room.
(End flash back)
"So then what happened?" asked Moe.
"Well, I treated His Royal Highness for fin rot, which through no fault of my own, I found out afterwards, he didn't have." Dr. Zoidberg had come to the law office of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe for legal advice.
"So if he didn't have fin rot, how did you treat him?" asked Larry.
Zoidberg looked down sadly and sniped his claws together. Moe, Curly and Larry all winced at the same time. "You humans have so many organs. How I was I suppose to know you needed legs. So that's my story, His Royal Highness is suing me for malpractice. Can you help me?" he pleaded.
"Boys, confer," Moe said. The Three Stooges walked four feet away and huddled up. "What do you guys think?"
"I don't know" said Curly. "There's something fishy about this guy. Nyuck! Nyuck! Nyuck!" That's when Moe bonked him on the head.
Larry spoke up "But Moe, he is kinda weird looking"
"You bonehead! Haven’t you ever seen a Frenchman before?"
The boys looked back and saw Dr. Zoidberg sticking his head in their aquarium, eating their fish.
"Dr. Zoidberg, how do you plan on paying us?" asked Larry.
"Do you take balls of dryer lint, maybe?"
"Only with a coupon" said a chipper Curly.
And again Moe smacked Curly, and then Larry.
"Hey! What'd I do???" Larry protested.
"That coupon was YOUR idea nitwit!"
Curly offered Dr. Zoidberg a cigar. "We treat our clients like kings. Here, have a stogee you old fogey." But when he took it in his claw, he snipped it in half with the lit end falling in the rug, setting it on fire. It started to burn very fast. Jump ahead 20 minutes in the smoldering wreckage of what use to be the law firm we find the Stooges and Dr. Zoidberg standing.
"We at least your insurance company will pay for this. They're always fun to deal with," Zoidberg said without any sense of irony.
(End flash back)
“So that's my story, they were so mad they took His Royal Highness’s case against me," Zoidberg told the two lawyers at the firm of Nelson and Murdock. "Can you help me?"
"We'll take the case," said the heavy set lawyer.
"Hurray!" exclaimed Zoidberg as he hugged them both. "I'm so happy I could...I could..."
Squirt! Ink, all over the place, covering everybody, ink.
"Hmmm, maybe I should go"
"Yeah, maybe you should go," said the blind one covered in black goop.
(End flash back)
"So that's my story," said Zoidberg to Harvey Birdman, Attorney at law.
"I'll take the case!" exclaimed Harvey.
"Wonderful. Say why does your bird keep looking at me like I'm some kind of meal?" Zoidberg asked walking up to Avenger. That's when the falcon bit Zoidberg's face. With Avenger hanging from his mouth flap, Zoidberg decided to try a non-fish eating themed attorney.
(End flash back)
"So that's my story, can you help me?" Zoidberg asked Steve Dallas (from Bloom County)
"Sure, I'm use to working with weirdoes, but pay me up front," he demanded.
"Well, I can't pay you in money, but I'm a talented doctor. I could maybe do something with that bald spot on your head, and that paunch belly." Steve pointed to the exit and Zoidberg walked towards it, broken hearted.
(End flash back)
"So that's my story, can you help me?" Zoidberg asked.
Apu looked at him and said angrily "This is a carry out you bottom feeding stink crab. Get out and please, come again."
(End Flash back)
"So that's my story, can you help me?" Zoidberg asked.
Moe, Curly and Larry looked at him for a minute. "You chowderhead! We're suing you, remember?"
(End flash back)
At the law firm of Firth, Wynn and Meyer, Zoidberg met with Phil Banks. “Dr. Zoidberg, not only will we represent you, we'll do it free of charge"
"Yes! I just have one question..."
"You can't call me Uncle Zeke!" Phil said sternly.
"Never mind," Zoidberg said hanging his head in disappointment.
On the day of the trail, the Three Stooges tried to enter the court room door all at the same time, and got stuck. They all backed off and tried again. And got stuck again. The Stooges tried to settle their dilemma the only reasonable way. Rock Paper Scissors. Larry threw paper, Curly threw rocks, but Moe threw out just one finger on each hand. “Hey Moe, what’s that one?” asked Larry.
“Pokers!” Moe said, and then jammed his fingers in the other two Stooges eyes and pushed them in the room.
The Stooges put their briefcases on their table. Curly couldn’t open his case, so he walked up to the judge, took his gavel out of his hand and walked backed and started to hammer on his case to open it.
"What's the big idea?!"
“I got to get me briefs don’t I?” finally getting the case open and pulling out a pair of boxers. "Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!"
“Oh, you're an intelligent imbecile! What about that pair?" Moe asked pointing to the inside of his case. When Curly looked inside Moe shoved his head in the briefcase slamming down the lid.
“Ha-ha, that was funny Moe,” said Larry.
“So’s your face,” said Moe slapping him.
The judge asked the lawyers to approach the bench and he asked if they were ready to proceed. Phil said he that he was ready. But when the judge asked the Stooges if they were ready...
"Larry, tell him we need more time, but say it in legal-ese, make it look like we got some smarts"
"Ok Moe. We're ready Your Honor."
Moe grabbed Larry by the shirt. "What are doing numbskull?"
"I'm sorry Moe. I didn't want to say yes, but I couldn’t say no!" Moe grabbed the judge’s gavel and reached back to hit Larry, but instead bonked Curly who was behind him on the head knocking him down
"How dare you!" shouted the Judge, taking back his gavel and tried to hit Moe on the head with it. Instead Curly popped up like a whack-a-mole, and got knocked down like one too.
Zoidberg rushed to Curly’s aid. “Don’t worry, I’m a doctor. At least in this state. For now I mean. But don‘t check my license!”
While Curly was unconscious he dreamed he was kissing a beautiful red headed woman. “Penelope, my love,” he said in a happy dream voice as she began to pull away. Of course she started to morph into Dr. Zoidberg. As soon as Curly knew it was Zoidberg that was giving him mouth to mouth, he passed out again.

=============================

Simplified set up; the Three Stooges are the lawyers for the plaintiff, suing Dr. Zoidberg for medical malpractice.
The Stooges win if Zoidberg is found guilty.
Zoidberg wins if he is found not guilty.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Learn More About
The Three Stooges
Read more about The Three Stooges at Wikipedia
Official Site: Official Site Links: Wikipedia: The Three Stooges Three Stooges Archive Stoogeworld

Doctor Zoidberg
Read more about Doctor Zoidberg at Wikipedia
Official Site: FOX Links: Wiki for Doctor Zoidberg Wiki for Futurama Futurama on imdb

#3 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

The case ends up being thrown out, but not withoutall of them being arrested for other charges. So... he actually wins this one.

#4 Guest_el wookiee_*

Guest_el wookiee_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

not sure what i dod wrong but this is how it should have looked

On the day of the trail, the Three Stooges tried to enter the court room door all at the same time, and got stuck. They all backed off and tried again. And got stuck again. The Stooges tried to settle their dilemma the only reasonable way. Rock Paper Scissors. Larry threw paper, Curly threw rocks, but Moe threw out just one finger on each hand. "Hey Moe, what’s that one?" asked Larry.
"Pokers!" Moe said, and then jammed his fingers in the other two Stooges eyes and pushed them in the room.
The Stooges put their briefcases on their table. Curly couldn’t open his case, so he walked up to the judge, took his gavel out of his hand and walked backed and started to hammer on his case to open it.
"What's the big idea?!"
"I got to get me briefs don’t I?" finally getting the case open and pulling out a pair of boxers. "Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!"
"Oh, you're an intelligent imbecile! What about that pair?" Moe asked pointing to the inside of his case. When Curly looked inside Moe shoved his head in the briefcase slamming down the lid.
"Ha-ha, that was funny Moe," said Larry.
"So’s your face," said Moe slapping him.
The judge asked the lawyers to approach the bench and he asked if they were ready to proceed. Phil said he that he was ready. But when the judge asked the Stooges if they were ready...
"Larry, tell him we need more time, but say it in legal-ese, make it look like we got some smarts"
"Ok Moe. We're ready Your Honor."
Moe grabbed Larry by the shirt. "What are doing numbskull?"
"I'm sorry Moe. I didn't want to say yes, but I couldn’t say no!" Moe grabbed the judge’s gavel and reached back to hit Larry, but instead bonked Curly who was behind him on the head knocking him down
"How dare you!" shouted the Judge, taking back his gavel and tried to hit Moe on the head with it. Instead Curly popped up like a whack-a-mole, and got knocked down like one too.
Zoidberg rushed to Curly’s aid. "Don’t worry, I’m a doctor. At least in this state. For now I mean. But don‘t check my license!"
While Curly was unconscious he dreamed he was kissing a beautiful red headed woman. "Penelope, my love," he said in a happy dream voice as she began to pull away. Of course she started to morph into Dr. Zoidberg. As soon as Curly knew it was Zoidberg that was giving him mouth to mouth, he passed out again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users