Photo
- - - - -

Match 10946 Acklay and The Reek and Nexu vs. Tarzan and Michael Corvin and Lucian

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

This match takes place on Starwars Ep2 planet Geonosis, the three way execution scene..........

On Geonosis, in the arena three deadly creatures Ths sinister Acklay, The powerful Reek, and The Savage Nexu enter the arena.

The three chosen to be executed are Tarzan, threat because of his ability to talk to creatures, except now because of a subpressant to nullify that capability. Second was Lucian being leader of the Lycan clan and also for falling in love with a vampire princess, and lastly, Third was Michael Corvin for being a freak.

However the three of them burst their bonds!!! Lucian morphs into his werewolf form and attacks the Reek.

Michael morphs into his hybrid form and gows savage to savage against the Acklay.

and lastly Tarzan, still neutralized, faced the Nexu with a chain!

And battle had begun!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

Learn More About
The Reek
Read more about The Reek at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucas Arts Links: Wikipedia Wookieepedia Old Republic

Nexu
Read more about Nexu at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilm Links: Wikipedia Wookieepedia Star Wars.com

Acklay
Read more about Acklay at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilm Links: Wikipedia Wookieepedia Star Wars.com

Michael Corvin
Read more about Michael Corvin at Wikipedia
Official Site: Screen Gems (Sony) Links: Wikipedia Entry IMDB Profile Official Site

Tarzan
Read more about Tarzan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. Links: Wiki entry comic-book-and-strip-service tarzan.org

Lucian
Read more about Lucian at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Links: Wikipedia Underworld Wiki Heroes & Monsters

#3 Guest_I Am A Meat Popsicle_*

Guest_I Am A Meat Popsicle_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

That's an interesting battle. I'm rooting for the two Underworld characters to get eaten while Tarzan tames all three and rides triumphantly off into the jungle.

#4 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

The Underworld Characters are far superior, purely physically speaking, to the jedi who were capable of avoiding the beasts, they'll easily be capable of keeping away from them.

In the end, they'll get the beasts killed fairly easily, the only one who actually stands a chance of being killed, is Tarzan, and even he has a fairly decent chance of surviving, due to his team mates being as superior as they are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users