• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

This match happens directly and closely after the Data VS Agent Smith match.........................

This match takes place in the Matrix Reloaded Era, during the scene where Neo meets the Architect.....
And now Neo must make a choice.......

Architect:"Well now, we are at the point where you must make a choice to see that if you are really the One?" "There are three doors?" One leads you to the salvation of Zyon!" "One puts you to the test!" "And lastly one puts you back into the Matrix!"

Neo chooses the door where he proves that he is the one and tells the Architect that he had better not meet again.

Neo enters the door and reappears in a construct like room that becomes a gladiatorial arena where he's in the arena with a strange looking man with whiter than his skin.

Neo:"Who are you?"

Data:"I am Data!" "And you are Neo!" "The Architect told me everything about you."

Neo:"Then let's get down to it!"

And the fight began..

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

Learn More About
Data
Read more about Data at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Television Links: Data Wikipedia page Star Trek Wikipedia page ST:TNG imdb page

Neo
Read more about Neo at Wikipedia
Official Site: WarnerBrothers Links: Wikipedia.org TheMatrix.com DictionaryoftheMatrix.com

#3 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

Despite what a certain nameless individual stated in the past match, I think Neo will flatten Data!

#4 Guest_yoyo boy_*

Guest_yoyo boy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

Why wouldn't neo be able to beat data? And if you thought it was a stomp then why make the match?

#5 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

Why wouldn't neo be able to beat data? And if you thought it was a stomp then why make the match?

Hmm.. I'm guessing to prove this individual wrong, by having him win the match.

#6 Guest_leroypowell3_*

Guest_leroypowell3_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Like I said in the Data / Agent Smith match. Data's computer brain is probably enought to take over The Matrix. He would trump Neo's abilities even playing fair and holding back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users