• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

This Match takes place in the Matrix Reloaded Era, during the fight scene where Neo, Morpheus, and the Keymaker are confronted by Agent Smith in the long hallway of the back doors of the Matrix........

In this scene there's Neo and Morpheus fighting all the Smiths as already seen in the 2nd Matrix movie, now comes the new twist.

During the fight and aware to anyone including Neo, that the Matrix placed a trap in the tumblers to capture rogue programs in the past, now during the fight in the hallways the original Smith was punched into one of those tumbler traps. And once Smith stood up he saw that he was in a different part of the Matrix that he had never been in. A wild Western Era was the scenary and more. It looked like a middle of the 19th century era too.

Smith turned and tried to leave but he couldn't the door way disappeared and what worse he lost most of his bolstered abilities too. Smith was shock and now a little scared to because riding up on his horse was the sheriff, John Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John:"Hold it Pilgrim!" "You are the renegade program Smith!" "I am the Sheriff here in this area of the Matrix!" "And you guessed it I'm the law too!"

Smith:"This is a joke right?"

And so Smith drew out his gun but John Wayne was slow-mo faster with his famous long rifle. John Wayne first shot the gun out of Smith's hand and then he shot Smith in his shoulder to prove to him that he can be hurt now. Original Smith was forced back a few ways.

Smith:"ARRGH!" "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

John:"You see now pilgrim?" "Here I am the Law!" "Here you are just another regular renegade program!"

Smith:"I'm still not going in with you!" "To be Deleted!"

John:"Fine!" "I can shoot you dead right here!" "But then again that would kill all the fun!"

And so John Wayne leaps off his horse and runs at Agent Smith and tackles him and then they fight in the very best John Wayne's Western brawl style; fist to fist!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

Learn More About
Agent Smith
Read more about Agent Smith at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros. Links: Wikipedia: Agent Smith Agent Smith Quotes Warner Bros. Official Matrix Site

John Wayne
Read more about John Wayne at Wikipedia
Official Site: Technically No One Links: Wikipedia Angel Fire IMDB

#3 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

DRAW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users