Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:53 PM
Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:10 PM
Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:19 PM
Bio: In many universes the Legendary Super Saiyan was male, called Broly... and in many many universes King Vegeta attempted to Kill that child and his father. However, this universe, the child was born a girl, and this had far different ramifycations. Being born female she was kept in a different maternity ward from that of Kakarots, never developing the psychosis as a result. Being born a female, gave King Vegeta's hand pause, as he thought about what her eventual fate would lead. She could become a Great Warrior indeed, he feared that most of all... but if she were married to his son Vegeta, then his line and the line of the Legendary Saiyans would be one. Paragus however would have to die, the King didn't need the threat of her being raised as a tool for Paragus to userp the throne. And so events unfolded. Paragus died in the garbage pit, and Cauly was raised as the Kings Ward, arranged for when she was older to be wed to Prince Vegeta... Her Power and Station also put her in the ranks of the Saiyan Elite, where she grew and became a Great warrior in her own right...
Powers (Red = Ki, Blue = Rush, Green = Defensive)
- Blaster Meteor – Cauly surrounds herself in ki and launches homing energy spheres at her opponents.
- Bloody Smash – A physical technique. She uses her victim's body as a trampoline by stomping on them.
- Delta Combination – A rush attack, Cauly shouts "Hah!", and then rushes towards the opponent. When approaching, she punches the opponent into the air. She then starts "juggling" with the opponent with barrages of punches and kicks, creating a triangle shaped pattern. Cauly teleports to appear before the opponent, thus creating a triangle shaped pattern, and ends the attack by striking them with a punch that sends the him/her far away.
- Blaster Shell – Cauly's signature attack, it is a powerful, green energy sphere.
- Blaster Shell Volley – A variation of the Blaster Shell technique, Cauly repeatedly throws Blaster Shells from each hand.
- Eraser Blow – An attack where Cauly blasts an opponent in the abdomen with an Blaster Shell at point blank range. Cauly punches her opponent upwards and then ricochets them off the ground before useing the Eraser Blow.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Energy Shield – A technique Cauly uses to shield herself from oncoming attacks within an aura of ki.
- Full Power Energy Wave – A green, fully-powered energy wave.
- Gigantic Slam – Cauly jumps upward and rushes down at her foes with considerable force, using her own body and Energy Shield as a weapon.
- Gigantic Spike – Cauly grabs her opponent's face and drives them head first into the ground.
- Gigantic Hammer – A technique where Cauly punches her opponent, then kicks them upside the head, slams them onto the ground, and finishes the attack by using an uppercut.
- Omega Blast – A green Kamehameha that is Cauly's ultimate attack.
- Giga Press – Cauly rushes at and tackles her foes with considerable force.
- Hovercraft Punch – Cauly rushes at the opponent, and punches them with a great amount of force.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Omega Blaster – A far more powerful version of the Blaster Shell technique, which begins as a small green sphere and immensely expands when in contact with a solid object, alternatively known as the Gigantic Meteor.
- Planet Geyser – A technique where Cauly fires a small energy wave at the ground, causing a geyser of ki which blows away any nearby opponents.
- Revenge Demon – A technique where Cauly punches her opponent in the face twice before grabbing their face and throwing them to the ground.
- Super Explosive Wave – She unleashes an electrifying, green explosive wave that obliterates nearly anything in its path. Cauly can also use this as a gigantic energy shield to protect herself from incoming blasts.
- Telekinesis – The ability to manipulate people and objects with the mind alone.
- Trap Shooter – Cauly holds her hand behind her and charges a green energy sphere into it. She then swings her hand forwards and sends out a wave of small green energy blasts.
- Wild Sense – A variation of the Afterimage Technique.
- Zenkai – Battle and Injury make Cauly stronger and faster.
Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:30 PM
Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:12 PM
Alright....Like Evan said he is going to mostly be a diplomat and thus won't fight much. So need to worry about that and Ethan's dude is only as strong as Cooler and Frieza. Also, will probably start tommorrow or the day after. Don't feel too good today and yeah you guys can still put in people if you want. I don't mind.
You actually read the sheet.....right?
Eh ill see what i can cobble together. The alternate universe vibe be throwin me off a bit
Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:39 PM
Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:36 AM
Age: 68438 (200)
175 years ago(at the age of 25), Asp managed to gather the famed Dragonballs. From the dragon, he wished for Eternal Youth. Asp traveled the planet, searching for a challenge, defeating everyone he encountered. Until he finally reached the top of Kami's tower, where he was defeated by the Genie, Mr. Popo. After his defeat, he asked Mr. Popo to train him, and he stayed on the tower to undertake the training from the Genie. As the final step of his training, he entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. But unfortunately, in his eager to become stronger, he forgot the time-limit, and was trapped inside the Chamber. Now, the successful test of his newest technique, ripped a hole in the dimensional wall, allowing Asp to escape the Chamber. Upon escaping, he found himself on an unknown world, where he was found by the Tuffles. In return for the kindness of the Tuffles, who provided him with food, shelter and training grounds, Asp has agreed to join them in the fight against the Saiyans who threaten to destroy their civilization.
Powers: All the standard DBZ powers, flight, energy attacks and defenses, telekinesis, etc. Roughly on par with Mystic Gohan(slightly below).
I might add more techniques later.
Spear Attacks - Similar to the Final Flash
Spear Attack: x2 multiplier
Valkyrie's Spear: x5 multiplier
Gungnir Attack: x9 multiplier
Blade Attacks - Similar to the Blade of Wind technique from Naruto, or the Kienzan.
Blade Attack: x2 multiplier
Centurion's Blade: x4 multiplier
Blade of Ares: x8 multiplier
Rage Attacks - Similar to the Kamehameha
Warrior's Rage: x3 multiplier
Einherjar's Rage: x5 multiplier
Thundergod's Rage: x15 multiplier(this is the attack/technique that allowed him to escape the Hyperbolic Time CHamber)
Weather Attacks - Multiple small energy blasts that rain down on the opponent at the same time.
Rain of Arrows: x3 multiplier
Desert Storm: x5 multiplier
Meteor Storm: x7 multiplier
Fimbul Winter: x10 multiplier
Bolt Attacks - Similar to the Special Beam Cannon
Lightning Bolt: x5 multiplier
Destruction Bolt: x9 multiplier
Berserker's Rage - Similar to Kaio-Ken. x5 multiplier
Lightning Flash - Similar to the Solar Flare technique
Hurricane Rush - Similar to the Shunshin no Jutsu, but without the leaves/sand/etc. Just a burst of extreme speed, that seems like teleportation.
Note: The bios will probably be expanded on later, along with the actual list of specific techniques.
Note 2: The 'generic' list of attacks might be expanded on as well. And it doesn't include non-attack techniques(power-up, movement, and defense techniques).
Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:23 PM
Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:24 PM
Bio: Words...the power behind these words can quite powerful. Words..they bare more pain than strikes, strikes' pain vanishes after a while..Words haunt you forever. He had to learn this the hard way. Kadiri is the son of a high up, elite Sayian warrior. His father had been a famed warrior in his youth, and still continued to fight in his old age. His father had a power level of 6321. More then enough to be considered elite. When he was just a baby, Kadiri's power level was 30. All the other Sayians ridiculed him. He vowed to make his father proud.
~14 Years Later~
Rakiri had to learn how to use his smarts to his advantage. By now he had learned how to manipulate Ki into different weapons, not just outright blasting the living crap out of everything. His power level passed his father's, who had died fighting the Truffles. Traveling to planets that are considered, 'top ranked' in order to make his mother and brothers proud. The amount of pressure due to the gravity in said planets greatly helped him power up. Now, he is ready to make his father's death not be in vain.
Powers: (Thanks for the idea Skirmisher.)
(Red = Ki, Blue = Rush, Green = Defensive)
Kiaiho (Sonic Blast) : An invisible force attack that knocks one's opponent back. Can be shot from open palm or eyes.
Ki Blast: Normal ki blast.
Advanced Ki Blast: A high powered, concentrated, beam of Ki.
Bukujutsu (Flight) : Ability to fly
Tsūjō Punch (Super Punch): Concentrated Ki covers the fist, allowing for a high powered punch. Can be charged for extra damage
Hōchimin danmaku (Ki blasts): A volley of ki blasts.
Anata bureido (Ki blade) : Concentrated Ki, in the form of a sword, for close combat purposes.
Hōchiminburetto (Ki bullet): A super concentrated blast of Ki, that takes the form of a single bullet. Explodes on contact.
Bakuhatsuha (Explosive Wave): A ki explosion that surrounds the user's body. Blows enemies away.
Kaishīrudo (Ki Shield): Concentrated ki, in the form of a shield.
Kioku sōshitsu (Memory Loss): User puts his hand on person's head. Wave of chi wipes their memory of the last month.
Bakuhatsu baretto (Explosive Bullet): A single blast of Ki, super explosive.
Zenkai: After a near death experience, user's body will be stronger.
Hōchimin chitsu (Chi Nuke): Strongest attack. Bombards opponent with wave after wave after wave of explosive Chi blast.
After Image: Self explanatory
Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:08 PM
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dbz, rp, test, nd4, rulez
Official Match Boards →
CBUB Unrated Rumbles →
The Comic Book Universe Battles →
CBUB General Discussion →
RP Community and Fan Fiction →
RP Planning Board →
RP Community and Fan Fiction →
The RP Board →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users