1 reply to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

During another time in the night, Edward Yore sought entertainment. His area did not seem to cut it. His usual modus operandi was to seek what his definition of entertainment. Ennui, chaos, and melancholy was his calling card. Fortunately he had the resources to go across the nation. He had the resources and means for doing so. He booked a flight to South Carolina for some entertainment. The bored being smirked as he found a crime scene on his walks. Though he normally sought out busy and popular areas for his own entertainment, Edward smirked as he approached.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he approached the scene, he could sense a lupine man. "This reminds me..." Edward Yore smirked further as he was about to announce his appearance. "Here doggy, I have a bone for you!" The "shadow detective" turned around. Sensing something wrong, the detective was ready to fight. Edward smirked even further, as he would get the entertainment he sought. "You will make a fine rug, wolf!"

#2 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

Edward Yore is back up in this piece ready for action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users