7 replies to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

Just so everyone knows im using ultimate Deadpool because the original is unavailable. In my setup he will be normal Deadpool. Sorry if anyones upset.

In an old rundown junkyard sits Lobo and Deathstroke. Lobo is smoking his cigar swinging his gut-hook around and around while Deathstroke is whipping his sword around slicing it against an old rusty vehicle.

Lobo-Will you quit making so much noise with your little toy? I'm trying to get some peace around here. Can't you see i'm trying to enjoy my cigar?

Deathstroke-You want peace and quiet? That doesn't make any sense. And btw this little toy will cut you from ear to ear before you can say your own name.

Lobo-You should try getting something like this. (Showing deathstroke his hook). This is what the real men carry around. (He chuckles)

Deathstroke-Too bad you don't know how to use it.

Lobo then stands up and gets in deathstrokes face.

Lobo-I would watch what you say around me. I'll have no problem throwing you half away across this junkyard making you cry for your mommy.

Deathstroke-Go ahead and try you ugly mother....(being interupted)

You suddenly hear the rattle from a chain linked fence from a short distance away. Lobo and Deathstroke both turn around quickly to see Wolverine scraping his claws against the fence of the junkyard.

Wolverine-You two fight like little girls. You should practice on getting along.

Lobo-Wolverine!! So we meet again. But this time your outnumbered. (he laughs) say your prayers now.

Wolverine-Don't bet on it bub.

Deadpool, out of nowhere flips over the fence landing right beside Wolverine.

Deadpool-You don't think i'd let my pal go unassisted do you? You should know me better than that you fools.

Deathstroke-So glad you could make it. I've been waiting for a round 2.

Deadpool-So i have i.

Suddenly you see Wolverine cling his claws together and lunge at Lobo and at the same time Lobo swings his hook around his head waiting to strike.

Deathstroke then front flips into the air with his sword pointed out in front of him simultaneously as does Deadpool with his sword in hand too.

Deathstroke/Lobo v. Deadpool/Wolverine

Btw let me know what you think on the set-up...

#2 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

Lobo solos with no effort at all

#3 to.the.maximum.

to.the.maximum.

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

I wouldn't say solo. lobo is struggling just taking care of wolverine. in some instances lobo is said to be just somewhat stronger than the normal human ability and takes significant damages from firearms and other weaponry but on other occasions equipped with vast strength and invulnerable to blasts and explosives on par to that of supes, and he's just a plain out violent psychopath. I'd hope in this setup this is the lobo we all know and love (which i'm sure it is)......Now we have wolverines factors towards this fight. Healing factor, (on some occasions healing after hours and on others healing in seconds. Enhanced sight, smell, hearing, reflexes, stamina, endurance, speed, and one bad attitude.... One thing his healing factor is not gonna save him from is the simple fact that upon wolverines injury he does feel the pain, lobo on the other hand pry won't sustain much injury or feel much pain lol. Wolvie is faster i'd say so he does have that advantage. Plus, wolvie best hope lobos hook isn't made of carbonadium :) still a great 1v1 but LOBO wins that one and then lights a cigar to watch deadpool and deathstroke finish up. Deadpool is equipped with a healing factor, enhanced stamina, endurance, speed, reflexes, top notch marksman, martial artist and swordsman, and suffers from being "insane" making him extremely unpredictable in combat. Now Deathstroke......healing factor, enhanced speed, strength, stamina, reflexes, expert swordsman, marksman, a superb hand to hand combatant, and uses 90% of his brain at all times making him a genius during battle.
Now thats a tough one. But i'll go with deadpool because of the simple fact that his healing factor exceeds deathstrokes (atleast i'd battle that debate). other than that i'd say that battle is one for the books. it'd be closer than lobo and wolvie. last you have lobo and deadpool left. Lobo farts and deadpool runs away. lol

LOBO IS THE WINNER AND GETS A CHICKEN DINNER.

#4 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

Lobo does solo.

#5 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:53 PM

Lobo wins in a mad stomp.

#6 to.the.maximum.

to.the.maximum.

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

doesn't wolverine actually win in there meeting in the marvel vs. dc comic book? its in a barroom i believe. i want lobo to win but i'm just stating facts lol

#7 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

Not canon.

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

The outcome of that fight was decided by fans, and since more people know Wolverine than Lobo, the end result was pretty clear from the start.

If we compare their actual abilities, Deathstroke, Deadpool and Wolverine don't stand a snowflake's chance in Hades of beating Lobo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users