82 replies to this topic

#41 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

So I haven't read this thread yet, but I sure as hell look forward to doing so.

#42 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

Here comes a double post. Sue me. I'm going to do this without swearing or really insulting Anu.

I think my favorite part of this thread is where Anu's biggest and longest post (probably ever) is complaining about how everyone hates him. Maybe he loves the attention. So while we are hate-mongerers, he's an attention greed. I like the hate-mongering more. Anyhow, sirmethos gives a ton of reasons why Cooler loses. He shows understanding of the DBZ universe in doing so. Anu goes and says "you guys don't understand the DBZ universe you just don't". So, not only does he counteract sirmethos with poor grammar, but he counteracts sirmethos by completely ignoring him! Anu calls us ignorant? Well, Anu, that makes you a hypocrite, and I've never been a big fan of hypocrites. You want to be respected around here, yet you give long, too long winded complaints about everyone here and you ignore the people that don't belittle you. That's no way to gain respect.

The EF is not a daycare. It is a forum inhabited by people who fancy themselves as intellects. Intellects, if I remember throughout history, never cared about being mature or being kind. They care about being right. Now, I said intellects. Intellects are, more often than not, just pompous people who want to be the next Voltaire. Oft times, they are incredibly rude. But you see, a culture has been built here, among all these rude people. Would you like to know how? It's quite simple really. People came here and were belittled. Some, like you are doing so eloquently, complained and whined until they had turned everyone against them. Those people stayed valiant, fighting the good fight to rid the EF of these hateful oppressors! 2 days later, they left the EF forever. Then there were the people who rose to the occassion. ND7 and bandit received daily beatings from me and Hamboy. What you have is not that bad. What did they do? They cleaned up their grammar and stopped whining. Now they're accepted and liked.

Ironically, I critiqued Anu on having a very long-winded post despite having one of my own. I like irony, it's kind of funny. Even funnier, however, is that Anu will probably just ignore this post and keep on complaining.

#43 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

The characters in DBZ have shown they they can move FTL when they instantly appear on another planet thousands of lightyears away using IT.

Normally, I would refer to the IT as teleportation, but it's not in the show because they've stated that it's just traveling at light speed. (Maybe even faster)

So no, I doubt Black Adam is significantly faster than Cooler.
However, he's superior in most of the other aspects and he wins this with ease.

#44 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

The characters in DBZ have shown they they can move FTL when they instantly appear on another planet thousands of lightyears away using IT.

Normally, I would refer to the IT as teleportation, but it's not in the show because they've stated that it's just traveling at light speed. (Maybe even faster)

It has been stated, several times in both the anime and manga, that it is teleportation.

But for the sake of an argument, let's just say it is FTL travel. Before Cooler can even react, let alone teleport (if he even has access to IT? It's been a long time since I've seen his movies, but I don't remember that), Adam will have pounded him into dust. He is simply that much faster.

Also, Anu, you need to take some *vulgarity*ing advice for once in your life. You have been well-advised several times now, by various members, and yet you still continue to whine and moan and complain like a friggin' twelve-year-old! Since you seem to be incapable of following polite advice, here's a little of the blunt variety for ya: Stop acting like a moron, and you won't be treated like a moron.

#45 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

Manga supersedes the Anime as Canon. And Goku has directly stated in the manga, that Instant Transmission = Teleportation.

#46 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

And none of the questions I posed were answered...sirmethos??

See how when I posted about the Hulk's strength having a limit nobody said anything?

The logic doesn't work..

show me the basis for the comparisons I asked for, I am open to hearing it, explain why it wouldn't work then sirmethos..

You saw the post,

#47 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

Here comes a double post. Sue me. I'm going to do this without swearing or really insulting Anu.

I think my favorite part of this thread is where Anu's biggest and longest post (probably ever) is complaining about how everyone hates him. Maybe he loves the attention. So while we are hate-mongerers, he's an attention greed. I like the hate-mongering more. Anyhow, sirmethos gives a ton of reasons why Cooler loses. He shows understanding of the DBZ universe in doing so. Anu goes and says "you guys don't understand the DBZ universe you just don't". So, not only does he counteract sirmethos with poor grammar, but he counteracts sirmethos by completely ignoring him! Anu calls us ignorant? Well, Anu, that makes you a hypocrite, and I've never been a big fan of hypocrites. You want to be respected around here, yet you give long, too long winded complaints about everyone here and you ignore the people that don't belittle you. That's no way to gain respect.

The EF is not a daycare. It is a forum inhabited by people who fancy themselves as intellects. Intellects, if I remember throughout history, never cared about being mature or being kind. They care about being right. Now, I said intellects. Intellects are, more often than not, just pompous people who want to be the next Voltaire. Oft times, they are incredibly rude. But you see, a culture has been built here, among all these rude people. Would you like to know how? It's quite simple really. People came here and were belittled. Some, like you are doing so eloquently, complained and whined until they had turned everyone against them. Those people stayed valiant, fighting the good fight to rid the EF of these hateful oppressors! 2 days later, they left the EF forever. Then there were the people who rose to the occassion. ND7 and bandit received daily beatings from me and Hamboy. What you have is not that bad. What did they do? They cleaned up their grammar and stopped whining. Now they're accepted and liked.

Ironically, I critiqued Anu on having a very long-winded post despite having one of my own. I like irony, it's kind of funny. Even funnier, however, is that Anu will probably just ignore this post and keep on complaining.

You take what I do out of context and you obviously have no ability to answer the questions in the post...if so then by all means have at it.

The questions and comparisions I gave should be addressed...

#48 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:53 PM

You take what I do out of context and you obviously have no ability to answer the questions in the post...if so then by all means have at it.

The questions and comparisions I gave should be addressed...

I take what you do out of context? The context is sirmethos answered your questions 3 times. 3 TIMES. You still say "Cooler is on a level of Black Adam" and whatever else you say, when people have said that he is not. They are giving mathematical reasons as to how Cooler is slower than lightspeed. Can he teleport? Yeah, but he can't react as fast as Black Adam can move, so BA will punch his face in before he can teleport. I'm not answering the questions, because I don't know the answers. Straight up, I don't know, nor do I care. I voted Black Adam because I like him more. The questions and comparisons you gave were addressed. You just chose to look past the responses.

#49 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

No I gave some very good questions that he CAN NOT answer and obviously YOU CANT because all you can do is come on here and jump up and down using your favorite word ...'stupid'. I hope you get a tattoo with that name so you can remind yourself that is your favorite word.

Again, if you look at the post there are some examples there that someone who is seen as so intelligent could answer...yet you are on his side anyway...sirmethos didn't answer some of those questions and if he has given up let him...

Yet when is the last time you wrote a good setup surfer? Do you do anything else here but look for someone's posts to follow and just repeat the word 'stupid'? Really is that all you offer to the forum? You really need to avoid my posts and find something else in life that motivates you, seriously you are addicted to whatever i do.

#50 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

He has answered all your questions, you just keep bringing them back up reworded and treat them like new questions.

#51 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

No I don't...he can't answer some of them so hey, not being in the 'club' you defend him.

Really, the hulk has LIMITLESS strength but he can't beat Superman in a brawl. Say it again, a person with LIMITLESS STRENGTH can go toe to toe with ANYBODY BUT SUPERMAN??? LIMITLESS STRENGTH MEANS HE COULD REACH OVER 1 MILLION TONS OF STRENGTH??? it has even been said on here that Supes power level means he could lift that much...so that led me to this...

Dude that puts him on a level with cosmic gods like the celestials..

How can that be is what I was asking? According to you guys and all this ranking of power with YOUR theory then if Superman fought the Hulk the more Superman beat on him the madder he would get and therefore making him stronger and able to take more damage to the point where his anger just GREW out of proportion to where he would eventually become STRONGER than Superman..yet he is LIMITLESS....i didn't say that...this goes into this argument..

.Exactly how much does a planet weigh if you have that estimation put it on here and you are going to say that levels of power in DBZ don't even equate to someone on a Super Saiyan level or even 50,000 units in power level would equate to being strong enough to lift 25 tons? I am just making a comparison here...show me what you mean then.

Again, that is a very important question when you get into all this Cooler can't punch black adam to hurt him or he would get destroyed...there is no logic truly supporting how sirmethos or any of you actually GAUGE the physical strength of a DBZ character...if it is somewhere show me is all I am saying, this would then prove how you see the strength level comparing to Black Adam in Cooler's case...that is NOT the same question...explain it..that is what i am asking...

which takes me to what I said..

Yet the madder he gets the stronger he gets? Do you guys realize that he DOES have a limit on how strong he can get?

That is a very important question in this debate and used to support again what I am saying...i don't know what I am talking about yet you arent' giving anything to support or disprove this surfer, sirmethos or anyone else..thats not the same question...

I mean just HOW MAD is actually somebody supposed to be able to get so mad that hulk pops a vein or turns another color himself, come on..anger is anger yet how is that equating to limitless physical strength and just because marvel comics says so you buy into that to where someone like Cooler could never be physically srong as the Hulk?

He is SO mad he could lift an entire planet?

Really...someone on a DBZ level would have to be graded somewhere or somehow on that class 100 ranking or above yet because its not already printed or not already stated nobody can seem to give a logical comparison to what that should be..again where is sirmethos in response to that? You may think i am trying to disrespect the man but its ok to write me off but again, that's not the same question, he knows the manga he says..well, answer that then...

You go from class 100 (able to lift, press 100 tons) to being able to lift well over a million or MILLIONS of tons simply because of your anger? It is just unrealistic to think that Hulk would be able to get THAT mad. Yet' he's the hulk and he can't even breathe in space. Cooler can reach levels of power like that as you know that their levels of physical strength increase with the level of their power, they battle with energy attacks primarily so you don't think they aren't stronger than the hulk when at 1 million power level?

What do you equate the ranking of a DBZ power level to strength levels then? Such as what level would someone like cooler have to be according to you to at least be Class 100 strength because with your equations, the Hulk, Black Adam and Superman can all reach the same levels of strength when the Hulk would be at the lowest level of that spectrum. What about powering up?

Because I won't let it die its the same question? How...how is that? Sirmethos? Surfer? Nova? Come on..dont just call it stupid answer it!

I am sure you know that black adam, superman, hulk all don't reach their levels of power as FAST as Cooler or Goku or the DBZ characters would. They can go from 0 to Super Saiyan in a fraction of a second, therefore able to reach a higher level of power than Black Adam, Hulk or Superman in a fight gaining the upper hand before they would be able to get to that level, this would be an advantage in power itself. This would never give Cooler a chance to harm black adam before he could harm him on the same level? Is that what you are saying?

I asked for clarification here to sirmethos..and he walked on it...he can't answer it...

You also know that when DBZ characters power up they do indeed shake planets and in the case of Super Buu tear down dimensional barriers with their power, Black Adam can not do that or can he?

That has a lot to do with understanding just HOW powerful these characters are..if sirmethos knows the manga as he says then what power does black adam or superman have that would tear a dimension or even cause quakes in dimensions of other worlds? Again these guys shake planets when they power up...tremors and earthquakes...Black adam does what?

yeah i know that does't have anything to do with this battle but I am using that to show how the reasoning goes with people around here. The Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly oh, he couldn't beat Black Adam? Why doesn't everybody remember that according to DBZ lore they are already fighting at speeds WAY above most BEINGS ability to see them move. Yet that does not sink in to anybody.

FTL is impossible for them? No..not in the least

A character does not have to say " I can move at the speed of light". They have that power. Yes there may be some staunch differences in durability yet at Super Saiyan 4 Goku is on the level of GOD the gods of the universe the KAIOS were admitting that he was way beyond them on that level. These are beings that are in DBZ and seen as GODS...DBZ gods and dc comics gods must be on different levels of power...according to sirmethos..really sir with all DUE respect...explain that then...

Yeah this is about Cooler but Goku when he powered up SHOOK HEAVEN EARTH and the realm of HELL, they felt it through the universe itself, power like that being drawn in from other galaxies and a DBZ character STILL is not on the level of a black adam or superman??

Makes no sense to me.

How can that NOT be if Cooler is not on their level?

Cooler himself as I mentioned before was already beyond super saiyan level at the time or should have been as he was stronger than freezer was, and according to what Goku said, a LOT more powerful, take that increase and if you look at time given in the arc we don't know how much stronger Goku was at the time hence why he beat him. Sorry, say whatever but Cooler, even if he coudn't survive being thrown in the sun would not be dominated in speed by Cooler. Cooler when he died was knocked thousands of miles...not just a few THOUSANDS of miles into a STAR from Goku's blast, knocked OUT of earths orbit yet that isn't even on the par of strength with Black Adam?

Has black adam ever hit anybody and knocked them out of orbit?

Has he Sirmethos? Nova? Surfer? Anybody?

Has he ever formed any ball of energy that could destroy a planet that if he punched it would destroy him? Why do you think Goku did not punch the power ball thrown by Cooler? Because it would explode if he did and if Black Adam did so it would more than likely destroy him or knock him out.

Should that have happened Cooler would have the upper hand and could attempt to kill him while he was out.

Do you know how much explosive force it would take to explode a planet? The DBZ characters obviously do and have done so...so explain it sirmethos...explain it...how much force does it take...and why would that not hurt superman or black adam?

So you are saying a planet could explode via the power of Cooler and if Black Adam was there he would wouldn't have a scratch, not even knock him out? You are saying he is that powerful?

Answer please...not the same question...

Freezer destroyed planet vegeta with ONE FINGER from the power ball he created and Cooler could do so faster and Freezer was not even near his peak power level then and wiped out a planet so you are saying Black Adam fighting somebody with a 500,000 power level at the time would be so fast and so strong that even Freezer couldn't hit him?

Answer?

What is your equivalient of exactly how fast Super Speed is? Obviously it only exists when Superman or Black Adam are using it because being knocked to a star by a power blast in seconds seems beyond anything that is just ...well fast. Super speed means what in your definition then? How many miles per hour to YOU is Super Speed?

Sirmethos did not respond and all I got was stupid which is your only exit if you can't answer it..

Obviously Super speed means something different in different universes because in a comic book universe there is an obvious disconnect in judging what speed is or is not, so you are saying that there can not be two definitions because it is a character that you believe is superior no matter what?

That is not the same question...

So according to you Cooler would have no chance against somebody like Darkseid who in the movie Superman/Batman vs Apocalypse where Supergirl showed up put his omega beams on both of them and didn't harm either of them nor knock them into orbit after any punch he hit them with..cooler would be disintegrated easily by such a power.. you are saying that?

Are you ? Anyone? Are you saying that?

Are you also saying that Cooler who is SS1 level at LEAST could be killed if shot from a bullet?

Well?

You are also implying that Cooler did not know Instant Transmission BEFORE he was turned to META Cooler? Remember he said, you can do that too, which to me means he KNEW how to do it when he fought Goku the first time which again should be equated with light speed? You still say it is not...thats wrong.

he is wrong here..he won't admit it...

You insinuate that Cooler can not fight during Instant Transmission? You are saying that while in transport he can not punch or hit anything?

He watches the series and knows the manga ...according to him...he has seen this...yet...he didn't answer it..

Instant Transmission allows you to be anywhere at any second you want and you are saying Black Adam could still react faster than that when after going toe to toe with Superman showed no use of such reaction time in yet another DC movie?

No answer..again..not the same questions but they all go along with my theory..

Say all the 'stupid' comments you want, that doesn't hurt me, bring something constructive to the debate which obviously surfer or nova can not do or sirmethos can't...

As I said before if you are so smart or whatever then ignore the post and move on, Sirmethos is wrong about this in certain aspects and he must address those questions to prove it otherwise...and this from a person who watches the series...

Well? I am trying to have a debate and a constructive one, you guys came in with all the disrectful stuff. You should be able to see that. You got a problem with me yet Surfer goes around with 'stupid' 100 times a day and nobody pulls his card and I come up with matches and pose good questions yet I am the problem when I do what i am supposed to and that is help the forum, how are you helping it when every post you do comes at someone in a negative way?

How is that? Who have I harmed yet have had unwarranted attacks on me.By the same people...wow...

Sirmethos? Where are you the floor is yours..address the questions...i want to see the proof you know what you are talking about...

#52 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

No I gave some very good questions that he CAN NOT answer and obviously YOU CANT because all you can do is come on here and jump up and down using your favorite word ...'stupid'. I hope you get a tattoo with that name so you can remind yourself that is your favorite word.

Again, if you look at the post there are some examples there that someone who is seen as so intelligent could answer...yet you are on his side anyway...sirmethos didn't answer some of those questions and if he has given up let him...

Yet when is the last time you wrote a good setup surfer? Do you do anything else here but look for someone's posts to follow and just repeat the word 'stupid'? Really is that all you offer to the forum? You really need to avoid my posts and find something else in life that motivates you, seriously you are addicted to whatever i do.

Anu, I haven't used the word 'stupid' yet this thread. I even said that 'stupid' is no my favorite word. Did you ignore that part of my post too? Or are you now proclaiming that you seem to know me, even understand me? You can't possibly be saying that, as you vehemently oppose the idea that anyone on here knows anyone else on here. The last time I wrote a good set up was years ago.

I think, that on this thread, you have attempted to tear me down moreso than I've torn you down. You keep trying to say that I'm worthless to this site and that's alright. It really is. At the end of the day, I know that I'm more respected, or at the very least more liked, on this site. I'm kind of indulging myself there, but hey, prove me wrong.

#53 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

Yes anu you do. Everything you just said has been said already and all of it has been debunked as bullshit.

#54 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

No you came in here with nothing to give but an attack as you always do, i am trying to do what we were asked to do on here which is come up with good setups and stories and battles. You have made it your mission to attack me and always find something negative to say no matter what I do so again, if you can't answer these questions to support the debate move on to other things instead of being obsessed with what I do. I don't come on here even caring to bother you and you attack time and time and time again and you even made a thread personally dedicated to hating me..that is over the top.

Again, if you have nothing to add to the debate that can truly answer the questions then what else do you want. I didn't say you were worthless to the site YOU insinuated that and tried to put words where I never said them. I just brought out the fact that I come here to get it done have a good time and not attack people..

You on the other hand..attack people. It of course is no rule to say you have to write a battle to come here but it would help wouldn't it?

If Sirmethos can't answer the questions then he just can't answer them...and I do not care how popular you are, i am not here for you , i came here to have good debates not disrespect people...

Again..the topic is Black Adam vs Cooler and I have broken no rules by continuing on in this topic...we should stay on topic...keep attacking me surfer ...you feel good doing it. Whatever you need to make your day...

I need some answers to the questions...is anybody game or is this going to be a personal attack fest?

#55 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

Yes anu you do. Everything you just said has been said already and all of it has been debunked as bullshit.

No it hasn't nova, enjoy yourself but you can't prove me wrong on that...until you do...you are just like surfer...mad mad mad..do you any of you try yoga...go outside sometime? Get some sun? Go vegetarian? You all have so much hatred...gosh...

HA HA HA HA!!!!

Again..the questions stand? Can anybody answer them? Nova can't, surfer can't...

Anybody?

Have a good day Surfer and have a good day nova and I am not creating multiple accounts either...never have...

#56 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

I can, easily as any six year old with a brain could. I will do it later, maybe you should get a brain so you can keep up. I'd rather be mad than stupid.

#57 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

And none of the questions I posed were answered...sirmethos??

See how when I posted about the Hulk's strength having a limit nobody said anything?

The logic doesn't work..

show me the basis for the comparisons I asked for, I am open to hearing it, explain why it wouldn't work then sirmethos..

You saw the post,

To answer some of the questions in your mega-post,which I hadn't actually bothered reading(just skimmed it), until now:

"Really, the hulk has LIMITLESS strength but he can't beat Superman in a brawl. Say it again, a person with LIMITLESS STRENGTH can go toe to toe with ANYBODY BUT SUPERMAN??? LIMITLESS STRENGTH MEANS HE COULD REACH OVER 1 MILLION TONS OF STRENGTH???"

No, Hulk does not have limitless strength, he has potentially limitless strength, there is a fine, but distinct, difference.

As for a Superman/Hulk fight. If the fight is a straight up brawl, and Superman, for some strange reason, is stupid enough to get into a slugfest with Hulk, instead of using his speed, then Hulk has a definite chance of winning. Hulk's base strength(i.e. his starting strength, for most versions of him), is considerably below the base-strength of Superman, which means that Superman could win the fight, if he finishes it quickly. However, after a certain amount of time, Hulk's strength(+ durability, regeneration and adaption), will have increased to the point where he is far beyond Superman in those areas.

In an actual fight between the two, Hulk has pretty much no chance of winning. For the exact same reason as Cooler has no chance of winning against Black Adam. The fact that Superman is so much faster than him, that it's not even funny. The best Hulk could hope for, in an all out fight, is a stalemate.

"exactly how much does a planet weigh if you have that estimation put it on here"

I know the Earth has a mass of 6.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 tons. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure about any other planet.

"and you are going to say that levels of power in DBZ don't even equate to someone on a Super Saiyan level or even 50,000 units in power level would equate to being strong enough to lift 25 tons? I am just making a comparison here...show me what you mean then."

Ok, let's use Superman as a comparison, since we have a pretty good(and accurate) idea of his power level(Current, pre-reset Superman).

On the DBZ side of the comparison, we'll use the example that you gave yourself, earlier in the debate. I.e. Goku training with 40 tons placed in 4 rings, around his wrists and ankles.

Now, the last(i.e. most powerful/highest) power level we have for Goku, in SS1 form, is 150.000.000. Which puts the highest power level we have for him, in his average form, at 3.000.000.

In the example you provided, Goku was able to lift the weights in his normal form, but he was barely able to move, until he transformed to SS1.

That puts Goku's average strength at roughly 40 tons.

We know from direct statements, that the Super Saiyan transformation gives a power increase of x50. That puts Goku's strength in SS1 form, at 4000 tons.

In comparison, Superman's base-level strength, is 1.000.000 tons. That is 250 times more than SS1 Goku.

Keep in mind, that this example comes from an actual strength feat, shown in DBZ.

To continue the math, that would then put SS2 Goku's strength at 200.000 tons. And SS3's strength at 10.000.000. With SS4's strength being at 500.000.000 tons.

"am sure you know that black adam, superman, hulk all don't reach their levels of power as FAST as Cooler or Goku or the DBZ characters would. They can go from 0 to Super Saiyan in a fraction of a second, therefore able to reach a higher level of power than Black Adam, Hulk or Superman in a fight gaining the upper hand before they would be able to get to that level, this would be an advantage in power itself. This would never give Cooler a chance to harm black adam before he could harm him on the same level? Is that what you are saying?"

While it's true that Cooler and the other DBZ characters, can power-up much faster than Hulk, the same is not true when compared to Black Adam and Superman. Unlike Hulk, Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Blue Marvel, Hyperion, and more, don't actually "power down". They have full access, to their full power, at any given time. Which means that then it becomes a matter of speed vs. speed. Which is a contest that DBZ loses.

"You also know that when DBZ characters power up they do indeed shake planets and in the case of Super Buu tear down dimensional barriers with their power, Black Adam can not do that or can he?"

Shake planet? Yes. It's just a matter of punching, or stomping, in the ground hard enough. His strength is more than sufficient for the task.

Rip holes in dimensional barriers? Yes, he can do that through his magical power. Again, he is one of the most powerful sorcerers in the DC universe.

"The Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly oh, he couldn't beat Black Adam? Why doesn't everybody remember that according to DBZ lore they are already fighting at speeds WAY above most BEINGS ability to see them move. Yet that does not sink in to anybody."

True, Brolly wouldn't be able to beat Black Adam, due to Speed.

And while it's true that they in DBZ, fight at speeds considerably faster than the eye can follow, that doesn't even make them close to being at light speed(I'll refer you to my example, in an earlier post, with Jackie Chan and Jet Li).

"Has black adam ever hit anybody and knocked them out of orbit?"

Black Adam personally. Hmm... Not that I recall. However, Etrigan(whose strength is stated as lower than that of Black Adam. I.e. Adam is stronger), has punched a guy hard enough to literally send him to the moon(the guy made a nice big crater on the surface of the moon).

Considering that Adam's strength is superior to Etrigan's, it's safe to say that Adam could easily do the same.

"Has he ever formed any ball of energy that could destroy a planet that if he punched it would destroy him? Why do you think Goku did not punch the power ball thrown by Cooler? Because it would explode if he did and if Black Adam did so it would more than likely destroy him or knock him out."

Nope, Adam doesn't use energy balls. He prefers to physically pummel his opponents.

And Cooler would never get the chance to throw the energy ball, because by that time, Adam would already be pummeling away at him. And no, the energy attack wouldn't kill or K.O. Adam. He has taken attacks that were far more powerful, without flinching.

"Super speed means what in your definition then? How many miles per hour to YOU is Super Speed?"

Super Speed = any speed faster than a normal human can move.

Light Speed = the speed of light.

FTL = Faster than Light speed.

DBZ characters are most definitely capable of Super Speed. No one has ever claimed otherwise. But they are not capable of moving at Faster than Light speeds.

"So according to you Cooler would have no chance against somebody like Darkseid who in the movie Superman/Batman vs Apocalypse where Supergirl showed up put his omega beams on both of them and didn't harm either of them nor knock them into orbit after any punch he hit them with..cooler would be disintegrated easily by such a power.. you are saying that?"

Depends on which version of Darkseid we're talking about. If it's the DCAU version of Darkseid, then Cooler would have a chance. If it's the Comics version, then Cooler would be erased from existence in split seconds.

"Are you also saying that Cooler who is SS1 level at LEAST could be killed if shot from a bullet?"

Uh.. I'm pretty sure I haven't said that, or anything like that for that matter. But that would depend on the bullet. But in most cases, no, Cooler would barely even notice a regular bullet.

"You are also implying that Cooler did not know Instant Transmission BEFORE he was turned to META Cooler?"

When, exactly, did I imply that? And whether I've implied it before or not, I can say it straigth right now, that No, he did not know Instant Transmission before he was turned to Meta Cooler. He learned it after merging with The Big Gete Star.

But for the sake of argument, I'm willing to pretend that Cooler is capable of it, despite Cooler(in this match) has not yet turned into Meta Cooler yet.

"You insinuate that Cooler can not fight during Instant Transmission?"

Instant Transmission works in the same way as Nightcrawler's teleportation, by putting the user into a pocket dimension which then allows them to move to any location instantly.

So, in normal space. Yes, Cooler is incapable of fighting during Instant Transmission.

"You are saying that while in transport he can not punch or hit anything?"

Yes and no, he can not punch or hit anything in normal space, while in transport.

"nstant Transmission allows you to be anywhere at any second you want and you are saying Black Adam could still react faster than that"

In a word. Yes

#58 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

This argument is still going? :huh:

I'm actually more intrigued by the fact that this match has been archived for three days, yet can still be voted on, heh.

#59 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

... No it can't...

#60 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

With this new system, the widgets are still there, but if you actually click one, it will tell you they've been disabled.

DamagEdit: Err... no further voting possible. Whatever. <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users