3 replies to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:59 AM

Upon awakening in a dark room Lois finds herself tied to a chair with a blue haired lady tied next to her. A voice comes over the P.A. system; Hello Marge and Lois and welcome 2 my game.

The voice informs them that their families are being held captive and they must fight to the death. The family of the losrr dies with them and to prove it a hatch in the ceiling opens and the heads of brian and grampa fall through.

" When you wake youll be on the arena where you may proceed to battle. May the best woman win. Oh and feel free to rip clothes as much as needed. Oh and theres a babby oil pit in the center of the ring." The voice says

#2 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Welcome to EF, whitedevil. Your set-up covers the basics on why Lois and Marge are fighting, but in the future you're going to be expected to make more of a story of your matches.

That and watch for some grammar errors.

#3 to.the.maximum.

to.the.maximum.

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

saw setup mixed withlois griffin and marge simpson? good stuff, but wish it was longer. you shoulda had them go through jigsaws little funhouse and tests then meet up at the end somehow. but good even matchup nonetheless.

#4 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:56 AM

welcome to the EF! please try to write to not 2 from now on:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users