4 replies to this topic

#1 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:09 PM

So I'm going to redo Wallace Krawl. Got one power descript done and I have a pretty good idea how to do the other two. Problem is, I'm drawing a blank on what to do for his main bio. That's where you guys come in.

Now I know this ain't how a CA is supposed to work, but consider this an experiment or a game of sorts. You don't know what I've done for Wallace Krawl already, and heck, you might not even know who that is. Doesn't matter, gimmeh your ideas for his main bio. Should I retell his secret origins or talk about him having a... falling out, with his comrade in arms?

Gimme ideas and hopefully, something will spark.

And if you DO know who Krawl is, go ahead and "spoil" it.

Hopefully this character can be completed by this weekend.

#2 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:53 PM

I'm not sure I have the exact words to express what I mean but, perhaps you use it to create a framing device for which the rest of the story is being told. Kind of like the Princess Bride, or Citizen Cane, where the rest of the story is seen as Wallace or someone else telling his tale to a second party. Since I don't know Wallace, I can't think of anything more specific to him, but its always something I wanted to try myself.

#3 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

What? I don't know anything about the character so I have no clue. Start his bio in medias res with Wallace in a bathroom covered in blood staring into the mirror as the door opens. There's an idea.

#4 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

A sordid love affair with JOANNE BIGG EYES.

Being the one to out Plant Conversationalist to To Catch a Preadator.

The tragic loss of the first Digginator and the awkward "reunion" when Digginatorette claimed to be the reincarnation of Digginator.

And the love/hate frienemy rival relationship with The Defenestrator.

#5 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

So I was fine with Deo and Pseudo's responses. Meh on Joanne, but darnit, Plant Convo bit and Digginatorette might need to be actual plot points now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users