6 replies to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

The battle was epic. What Stupendous Man thought would be an easy victory over Babysitter Girl had turned into his mightiest challenge.
Annoying Girl, Crab Teacher, and the evil Mom Lady had been hiding, waiting for the right moment to spring their evil trap. Out of no where thea fury of female felons assault our mighty hero. As his attention is turned Mom Lady fires a ray gun that make a portal open behind our great defender of justice. All at once the 3 remaining villans use their most super powered attacks to fling him into the abyss.

He awakens to a srange land thats to...yellow. Oh no voices are coming his way. In a flash he dives for cover just in time as a group of 4 kids round the bend. The apparent leadethr talks of some masked criminal commiting crimes. He jumps from bushes and confronts the boy. "You there where is this masked villan 3ou speak of?" Hedemands. "haha nice ref undies dork"
With his great might our hero lifts the large boy off the ground "where!" The boy points off towards town. " Hmm maybe thos guy can help me get out of this place after I stop his crime wave. Off the crimson bolt goes to find thos bartman.

Ok S-Man vs. B-Man 1 on 1. And no "they team up" crap. This is a fight.

#2 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

Oh, wow such a tough choice, has stupendous man ever actualy won a battle?

#3 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Can Stupendous man do what he can in Calvin's imagination or is he just Calvin in a costume?

#4 Whitedevil

Whitedevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Yes stupendous man has all his powers. Superman doesnt lose his powers when he puts on a cheap suit.

#5 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

Yes stupendous man has all his powers. Superman doesnt lose his powers when he puts on a cheap suit.

Meh I kinda worded it wrong but I assume you mean to give him all the powers Calvin gives the character when he acts as him.
In that case Stupendous Man god stomps.

#6 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

Stupendous Man's powers are only limited by Calvin's imagination, potentially making him one of the most powerful characters in the entire database. Batman is in way over his head.

#7 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:52 AM

Yeah got to go with the kid who fights with the imaginary tiger, I have to say that reading that comic got me interested merely because of the fights Calvin has with that Tiger. Right, he stomps Bartman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users