8 replies to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

Killer Instinct has joined up with Mortal Kombat.

Glacius and Blaze find themselves in outworld while two unknown shadows walk closer to them.

Blaze...Who comes forth to battle Blaze and Glacius?

Deadpool...I'll take the icicle. That leaves you with hothead over there.

You hear Blaze roar then stomps his feet left to right and holds his fists high above his head, as Hulk slams his fists into the ground.

Deadpool juggles his daggers around and backflips getting ready for action while glacius stands there turning his hands into knives and swords clinging them together

Deadpool...Thats a cool trick you got there but sorry your tricks won't help when fighting me. (he chuckles.)

Glacius...My blades will find your insides. (smiling evil)

Deadpool. Not if mine finds yours first. (once again backflipping in the air)

Blaze...Peprare to meet the end you cowards. aahhaaha You both shall burn in the outworld forever.

Hulk then grits his teeth with extreme anger.

Hulk...HULK SMASH!!!

winner?

#2 Manar

Manar

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

Either Blaze fire is too weak to hurt the Hulk, and then they are screwed, or he will burn the Hulk, making him angrier, and then they are really screwed!

#3 Whitedevil

Whitedevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

Agreed. Hulk alone would ice them. Lol u see whst I did there. Damn im punny. But really hulk wins

#4 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

I thought Blaze was supposed to be some kind of mega power being like DarkKhan or somebody?

#5 outworldking_87

outworldking_87

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:04 AM

i wouldnt under estimate blaze against hulk. I don't know much about glacius tho. and yes leroypowell3 blaze isn't the boss in mk armageddon for no reason. Blaze serves as a catalyst of ultimate power which can be absorbed by any kombatant who successfully defeats him, giving the winner god-like power, amplifying their powers to omnipotent levels and granting a single wish. Blaze is the most powerful kombatant in the entire franchise in which he is able to single-handily cause Armageddon by devouring existence itself. Pretty intense if you ask me lol. Blaze=victory by himself

#6 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

i wouldnt under estimate blaze against hulk. I don't know much about glacius tho. and yes leroypowell3 blaze isn't the boss in mk armageddon for no reason. Blaze serves as a catalyst of ultimate power which can be absorbed by any kombatant who successfully defeats him, giving the winner god-like power, amplifying their powers to omnipotent levels and granting a single wish. Blaze is the most powerful kombatant in the entire franchise in which he is able to single-handily cause Armageddon by devouring existence itself. Pretty intense if you ask me lol. Blaze=victory by himself

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. However, somebody beat Blaze in the game from a cannon perspective so if a Mortal Kombat character can do it, I think Hulk or even Deadpool can, too. Glacious will give Deadpool trouble but I doubt that he would beat him. We won't bother mentioning Hulk.
However, I'm betting there's some stipulation to defeating Blaze. This set up isn't a MK story so the rules are off. Blaze would incinerate both opponents and might even accidently melt his partner (It would take some serious heat to turn Hulk into ash).

I'm voting for team 1.

#7 Mizrad

Mizrad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

Last time I checked Hulk is invulnerable to heat. I'm sure Blaze would try to torch Hulk resulting in him only getting angrier and thus bigger and stronger. Blaze has never faced anyone with the Hulk's ferocity and strength. Deadpool isolates Glacius enough to let Hulk dismember Blaze. Then Hulk/Deadpool v Glacius is over in seconds. Marvel wins this one.

#8 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

my match has been on the board for like 5 days.

#9 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hello again, .Big Game James. You've joined us at kind of a weird time. This weekend, the site is getting a complete overhaul on the way matches are presented. Until then, matches that are made during this time will not end like they're supposed to. Here's a quote from the site's creator regarding this topic.

Please note that any CBUB and FPL matches currently in progress will not end until this weekend.

Thanks!

After this weekend, things should be back to normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users