Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Original Character Brawl- The first of the first. Ish.

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#1 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Posted Image

It's a wasteland, isn't it?

This is the Earth we have come to know and hate. There's barely any water left... any left is coming from the world's oceans, where it is desalinized and sent throughout the planet. We drained the fresh water long ago...

OOC: Basically, it's all the title is. We're brawling in the open desert with the clothes/armor on our backs and the weapons in our hands.

Wolfgang landed his Corvette Cruiser. "Hm. I thought this planet would be a bit more mud and a lot less sand. More like Tatooine than anything else," he mused, turning on the suit's cooling system because of the glaring heat.

#2 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

Evans just glanced left and right at the landscape. "Great...the middle of the damn Sahara. Wonder if the Pit is nearby." At that, he just shrugged and decided to sprint towards the shade of the mountains.

#3 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Wolfgang watched the man sprint, his hand on his lightsaber, just in case. "Hm. He has armor I'd pay for." His zoomed-in vision allowed him to notice that.

#4 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

Evans heard his HUD beep, the radar had detected something. He glanced at this HUD. "Map. Onscreen." he said. It came on and pointed him towards the right. He turned that way and spotted a glare of light in the distance, reflecting off something. "Magnify image." The HUD obeyed and Evans saw a figure in armor comparable to Cobra. He frowned and decided to check it out, running full sprint towards the stranger.

#5 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

"...Must've sensed me." Wolfgang squatted, waiting for the figure to approach. "Hey," he said casually.

#6 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

Unfortunately, Evans was moving far too fast to stop quickly, and tripped and fell, sending sand in all directions. "Uh...hello."

#7 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

"...There a specific reason you bit the dust?" Wolfgang asked, self-mutilating his mind with the pun.

#8 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

"Oh you know, its tasty stuff and free. Comes with a great dental package too. You want some?"

#9 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

"Nah. A bit dry for my tastes." Wolfgang stood straight and extended a hand. "Wolfgang."

#10 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:11 PM

Jennifer walked among the sand as she looked around the desert. Such a place was a horrible location for such a fight as the one they all had ahead of them. However there was one thing she knew about this place that made her smile. Humans unlike Vampires needed such stuff as water and food to survive. She smiled at the thought that she didn't need either and was quite certain she could outlast her opponents here in this hell hole. Add in the fact she was immortal and maybe this was the perfect place for one like her to do battle. Jennifer used her telepathy and superhuman senses combined to see if she could find other beings out there. When she heard a heartbeat not to far away along with thoughts in someone's head about this place as well she gathererd her opponents were starting to arrive. Jennifer ran with her superhuman speed along the sand as she moved as fast as the wind through the desert toward the mountains. There she would find a hiding space and make herself known when the time was right.

#11 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

"Ah, I'm sure there's a milkshake to go with it, just gotta dig deeper." Evans said as he shook the hand, cautiously. "Evans. Colonel Evans."

#12 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

Wolfgang nodded. "You have any idea where exactly this place is? I was told there were some bounties here. You're probably not one of them..." he gestured to Evans's armor, "since I've never seen armor like that in my life. And half my job is dealing with armor." He considered. "And this is out of my usual range. Uncharted space."

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

"Wait wait wait wait...this is space? Uncharted space? Whoa. You already seem to know more than me, I've never set a foot off my own planet."

#14 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

"That's... somewhat weird. Your armor seems a bit more advanced than mine. You have starfighters or starships in your world? And yes, uncharted space. I don't think anyone's been here ever. At least, from my... dimension? Sector? Galaxy? I'm not entirely sure of the correct terminology."

#15 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

As the two armored individuals talked and the vampire sped for cover, Deathblow was strolling through the barren wasteland. Water wasn't a concern, but she was there for a purpose.

"Bad time to run off by yourself Nomad...." the wolfen mercenary mutters to herself as she rests the rather large LMG on her shoulder as the rest remained strapped to her person. She notes she must've been long gone by now, her scent was faint. She cotninued to sniff on, when several other scents were picked up instead. "Not good..." Deathblow grimaces as she looks for the highest rock she can use to hide herself. She takes a quick glance in each direction the scent came from to see where they were. She levels the gun, ready to fire. She had a gut feeling they were combatants but wouldn't try anything unless it was necessary.

OOC; intentions being closer to wherever Blood is than Evans or wolfgang. No line of sight for either though, take that what you will given environent

#16 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:53 PM

"Believe me, if we had starships, I'd be the first to know. We don't unfortunately. Maybe it seems more advanced than yours because we focus more attention on armor rather than space flight. We did have a space shuttle but we don't really have any combat starships. Again, you seem more knowledgeable on this subject than me, I'll follow your lead."

#17 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Ursus walked around, the heat was affecting him, his fur wasn't made for it. he soon decided he needed food, bacause food made everything better. he sniffed around for something to hunt.

#18 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

Justin looked at all his surroundings there was two men talking in suits, the weird bear like creature, a vampire, and a girl with some nice looking weapons.

"Well it looks like my work is going to take a while today." He said under his breath soon he saw Ursus. "Yo you ok?" He would yell getting ready for a lightning strike if the bear attacked him.

#19 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

OCC: How did you spot Jennifer or even know where she is? Read my previous post.

#20 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

OCC: How did you spot Jennifer or even know where she is? Read my previous post.

OOC: I edited it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users