2 replies to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

Previously... Upon the suggestion of David Palmer, LeRoy Greene entered a Martial Arts competition in Miami. He fought and was beaten by Ash Crimson, then found himself being prospected by Killmonger. T.J. Combo stepped in and fought the African would-be dictator, losing, but still driving Killmoger off. Also participating in the competion, Akira defeated Sean and E. Honda defeated King Hippo.

Palmer had told LeRoy that he didn't suspect any foul play in the competition, but even the former president, now turned covert ops commander, doesn't know everything...
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Cheers! To Japanese martial arts!" E. Honda raised his cup and directed it toward Akira.

The quiet Karate man hesitated and then smiled and raised his own cup.

Honda was laughing. "We really cleaned up here! Too bad is wasn't a full tournament. I would have liked to had fought that master of The Glow."

"He's still here." Akira told him. "I saw him earlier. You may be able to challenge him."

"That would be awsome!"

LeRoy was around the corner and overheard everything. He had intended on meeting the two Japanese fighters. They were very skilled and he wanted to invite them to be guest teachers at his school in New York. Upon hearing that Honda wanted to fight him, LeRoy thought twice and stayed hidden. Why did everyone want to fight him all of the time?

"He would be a great challenge." Akira agreed. "But I wonder what happened to the man that defeated him? The one that seemed to control that green fire?"

"The one you wonder about is with us now." a slim man, dressed in ancient Chinese clothing approached. He was flanked by two others, similarly dressed.

"Who are these guys?" Honda stared. Akira had a serious face, concerned even, as if he suspected something sinister in their aura.

The one who had spoken, further addressed the two fighters. "We represent The Sith. You two are not worthy of our masters attention. So you're to be eleminated."

"Eleminated huh?" Honda stood up. Akira prepared for a fight as well. "You guys just bit off more than you can chew. You with me Akira-san?"

"I am." Akira took on a his stance.

"Then let's show them what Japanese fighting is all about!"

As the engagment began, LeRoy continued to stay hidden and watch. These three killers dressed fancy but they were, after all, facing two powerful fighters. Once this was over, he knew that he would need to report something back to Mr. Palmer. A word he had never heard. Sith.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Just a straight fight. The Three Storms are out to kill. They will use their powers but not right away. Vote for Akira and E. Honda if you think they can beat these guys before they get overwhelmed by the superstrength, lighting and wind powers. Vote for The Three Storms if you think Akira and Honda are dead men. There is no escape and LeRoy will not jump in.

And yes this is all part of the same story, as is every match I put up. So stay tuned to all of my matches and know that I appreaciate your votes and comments. Thank you and please enjoy.

#2 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Heh, this match has been up a full week and no one's commented on it yet? Okay, I'll take a whack at it.

It's been a long time since I've seen Big Trouble in Little China, so I just had to YouTube The Three Storms.

Judging from that scene alone, I get the feeling that Honda and Yuki don't stand that great a chance against them, though both of them can surely take much more punishment than the average human.

Still, another pretty good set-up, leroy.

#3 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

Heh, this match has been up a full week and no one's commented on it yet? Okay, I'll take a whack at it.

It's been a long time since I've seen Big Trouble in Little China, so I just had to YouTube The Three Storms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCjEq_KYDH0

Judging from that scene alone, I get the feeling that Honda and Yuki don't stand that great a chance against them, though both of them can surely take much more punishment than the average human.

Still, another pretty good set-up, leroy.

Yeah, I know. And thank you! Be glad when the site gets overhauled or whatever you all are saying is happening here so that my matches can expire and I can continue with the story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users