Photo

Match 10898 Scorpion and Shinnok and Quan Chi vs. Sub-Zero and Shao Kahn and Onaga

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

This slobberknocker takes place around the Armageddon era of MK. We approach the the scene by Scorpion bowing down to Shinnok with Quan Chi right by his side. Scorpion (to Shinnok): Sub-Zero has still not been found my lord. Shinnok (Angry): You pathetic fool. I give you a simple task to bring me the head of Sub-Zero and instead you bow at my feet and ask for forgiveness. I should have you ripped to shreds. Quan Chi (to Shinnok): My lord, what happens if i could bring you more than just Sub-Zero. I will bring you the dragon King in the flesh and have him bowing at your feet. **he chuckles** Outworld will be as good as ours, without any doubts. Scorpion then glares at Quan Chi with rage. Shinnok: I'm counting on you Quan Chi. If your plans do not succeed i will have you both fed to the worms. Suddenly you hear wings flapping rapidly from the sky. Quan Chi looks up to see Onaga coming down to land a short distance away. Shortly approaching him in a green swift motion is Shao Kahn with his battle hammer in hand. Onaga: You will not have to worry about finding me Quan Chi or anyone of my followers from Outworld. Shao Kahn: Which one of you weaklings wants it first? Ah Scorpion? I'll remove your head and have it placed it on my dinner plate.... HAHAHAHA Suddenly you hear someone butt into the convo Sub Zero: No, let me take care of that Kahn. Pick someone else... Kahn Smiles and Points his hammer straight at Quan Chi Onaga then hovers above the ground staring at Shinnok. ROUND 1........FIGHT!!!! We have Netherealm vs. Outworld Scorpion v. Sub-Zero Quan Chi v. Shao Kahn Shinnok v. Onaga who wins? btw this is my first ever scenario let me know what ya think....

#2 badpierce

badpierce

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

If this is your first time, I would say you did very good. Im not big into MK but my vote is for team 2.

#3 Cheif Captain Tupou

Cheif Captain Tupou

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

I'd say Team 1 just for the plain fact that Shinook is on the team and a job well done for your first match

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users