10 replies to this topic

#1 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

THE BAXTER BUILDING ... It's another day for the world famous superhero family - Reed Richards is working on another science project, Sue is with her children Franklin & Valeria, Johnny Storm is out and about and Ben Grimm is spending quality time with Alicia, Just then something strange happens ... Mr.Fantstic:Curious! Sue comes into Reed lab with their kids as well as Ben & Alicia Invisable Woman:Reed what's going on? The Thing:Yeah Reed what gives? Before Reed can answer the Baxter Building defense systems are activated and begins targeting them Mr.Fantastic:Sue get the kids & Alicia out of here .. and get a hold of Johnny Sue get her kids & Alicia out of harm's way, while Reed & Ben battle & eventually defeat the Baxter Building defense systems The Thing:What just happened? Mr.Fantastic:I don't know .. and that's saying something Voice of Cyborg Superman:Don't be so hard on yourself Reed .. after all even the smartest man alive can't know everything Mr.Fantastic:Hank Henshaw? How can this be Galactus turned you into an inanimate slab of metal (Superman/Fantastic Four crossover) Voice of Cyborg Superman:He did, but in time I was discovered by another technologically advance race and in turned used their technology to reform myself and continued to do so, so that I could be here (reforms his body using Reed technology) and now I am whole once more, I will have my revenge on you and your team The Thing:(pounds his fist) Then let's get the party started shall we! Cyborg Superman:Between Reed so-called "brain" and (looking at The Thing) your pitiful strength, this won't take long Cyborg Superman is then held by an invisable force field, which he is then released from moments before being stucked by a massive fire ball Human Torch:You forgot about us .. I'm hurt Cyborg Superman:Laugh it up now worm, but it will be me who will have the last laugh Invisable Woman:We'll see about that! So it will be the Fantastic Four (Mr.Fantastic, Invisable Woman, Human Torch & The Thing) with all their powers and they'll go against Hank Henshaw aka Cyborg Superman whose organic side is Kryptonian, whilst his cybernetic side is composed of Kryptonian technology utilising Kryptonian alloys, so who wins?, you tell me!

#2 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

Fantastic Four loses as in the setup they werent prepared for Cyborg. Without a plan they don't stand a chance of winning.

#3 hellboy6

hellboy6

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:video games,comics,writing,movies, tv, hangin w/ buds

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:37 PM

Hank kicks the ff's asses in minutes

#4 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:31 AM

ff could win they have home court there is no blitz because they already saw him and talked to him sue would of had time to put up a sheild long enough for reed to grab something out of his lab to take down cyborg superman .
if sue shields can hold off doom with a watchers powers long enough for reed to build two weapons out of spare parts to stop doom then she can hold off cyborg superman.

#5 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:13 AM

If Reed always carried around his anti-Krptonian-gun then the FF would win, but he doesn't, so they don't.

#6 badpierce

badpierce

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:21 AM

Its close I think but I have to go with the cyborg. Its good.

#7 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

If Reed always carried around his anti-Krptonian-gun then the FF would win, but he doesn't, so they don't.

he does not but his anti kryptonian gun is right up stairs and easy to reach from where he is at.

#8 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

he does not but his anti kryptonian gun is right up stairs and easy to reach from where he is at.

Hehe. Of course.

#9 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Cyborg wins easily.

FF don't have any powers that can actually damage him, and Reed can't make any machines that could take him down, because Cyborg would simply absorb the machine and incorporate the technology in himself.

Stomp match for Henshaw.

#10 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

I'm voting for The Cyborg here. It's too strait up a fight for Reed to save the day. Even if it's in their own house.

#11 badpierce

badpierce

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Football, xbox, Sci fi

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

he could send him to the negative zone I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users