Match 10864 Capcom Universe and The Marvel Universe vs. Mega Man

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

The Setting: Capcom Offices, some time before the release of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom3 Capcom Producer: OK, we all know Marvel vs Capcom 3 was a big success. We have to do the next logical thing and make... Iron Man: Marvel vs Capcom 4? Capcom Producer: Ha ha ha! Marvel vs Capom 4? Don't be silly, if we want to keep people interested in these games, we need to make add ons to keep swindeling money out of them. You know like we did with the Street Fighter series. Do we agree? Capcom Producer: Great! Now, we need ideas for more characters to add in. Ryu: How about... Venom! Chun-Li: Or Cyclops! Doctor Doom: Colossus would be awesome! Capcom Producer: No no no! Those characters have been overused too much. People want some more original characters. So how about Rocket Raccoon! Spencer: Who the @?$# is Rocket Raccoon? Capcom Producer: Look, I know you don't agree with me but he'd be perfect! He has plenty of long ranged attacks and is has a cockney accent! What's not to like? Shuma-Gorath: Like, everything! Capcom Producer: Shut up, Shuma-Gorath! The only reason you're in this game is because you killed the guy who said no at the auditions! Alright, if anyone agrees with me, raise you're hand now. Capcom Producer: You know what, screw you guys cause we're putting him in anyway. Any more suggestions? ???: How about me? Capcom Producer: M-M-Mega Man? Mega Man: That's right dumbasses, I'm back, and you're gonna put me in this game or else! Ryu: Get out of here Mega Man, no one likes you anymore! Mega Man: How dare you! Everyone likes me! Ryu: Alright, name one game that you're going to appear in that hasn't been cancelled yet. Mega Man: Uh... Street Fighter X Tekken! Oh wait that's the fat guy from the box art of Mega Man 1. Ryu: See! Like I said, no one likes you anymore! Mega Man: Grrrr! All of you will pay for this! Mega Man tries to shoot everyone with his Mega Buster. Zero: Mega Man, stop! Mega Man shoots Zero down and he explodes. Mega Man: Oh look, their seems to be a space available for me! Looks like I'll be getting in this game after all! Captain America: Over my dead body, Mega Man! Can one Mega Man stop the entire cast of Marvel vs Capcom 3?

#2 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

As I see what you put in the Set up this is UMvC not MvC3 there is a difference and I have to go with team one Mega Man was left out for a reason.

#3 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

lol as much as the setup made me laugh megaman gets stomped though clearly that must have been the intention :(

#4 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

Megaman gets beaten, brutally decimated, AND kicked in the butt. While I'll admit the game violates several realities (despite I love beating up overpowered people like Dormammu with Phoenix Wright), Megaman can't handle a great deal of the cast, let alone Dante, Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, Magneto, Trish, Ammy, Thor, Phoenix, or Wesker. Good uptake on making fun of the overly b*tchy fanboys though

#5 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

Megaman is stomped into the ground and pretty much left for scrap.

-Rakai'Thwei

#6 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

Now this is an improvement! LOL!

Good one, uh... PPP.

Mega Man loses badly, though, game mechanics or no.

#7 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

You get a good for the funny and short setup. If people are going to do short setups it should be funny like this. My favorite part:

Mega Man shoots Zero down and he explodes.

Mega Man: Oh look, their seems to be a space available for me! Looks like I'll be getting in this game after all!

LOL I am almost tempted to vote for Mega Man so he can have his revenge.

#8 megarock58

megarock58

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Interests:PC gaming
    comics
    Marvel Films
    Star Wars

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:25 PM

the cast MVC 3 wins with ease
Hulk Morrigan Wolverine and Ryu are too powerful for megaman.

#9 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

no contest Mega Man dies a horrible agonizing death.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users