Match 10853 Huey and Riley Freeman vs. Carl 'CJ' Johnson

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

Robert, Huey, and Riley were having a night on the town everything was great in Wood-crest. Moms and Dads were putting their kids to bed. The new couple that just moved in were showing how friendly they are with each other on the grass outside of their house and A Pimp Named Slickback's hoes were getting ready for their job. The night air was amazing except the 3 men passing a joint on the park bench. "Boys if I ever see you smoking that crap do you know what I'm going to do?" "Join us." Riley said laughing at his own joke Robert just smacked him upside the head. "Whip us till our butts turn white." Huey said. "Yes, I'm going to beat you until your butt turns white and do you know why?" Robert asked "Because you like hitting little black boys." Riley said this time getting slapped harder. "Because you love us." Huey said "Right, I love you." The Freeman family still walked, they took an ally way to get home faster. Then out of the shadows a thug jumped them holding to Uzis "Give me your money!" the thug said as he held the gun at the head of Robert. "I don't have anything." Robert said. One second later the thug put one round from each gun into the torso of Granddad. Riley got down and grabbed his Granddad's hand as Huey grabbed out Robert's phone and called the police. 5 days later the boys were put into different foster homes after learning that once the boys hit 18 they can get their inheritances from both their Parents and Granddad.I am the stone that builder refusedI am the visualThe inspirationThat made lady sing the bluesI'm the spark that makes your idea brightThe same sparkthat lights the darkSo that you can know your left from your rightI am the ballot in your boxThe bullet in your gunThe inner glow that lets you knowTo call your brother sonThe story that just begunThe promise of what's to comeAnd I'm 'a remain a soldier till the war is wonChop chop chop judo flipChop chop chop judo flipChop chop chop judo flipChop chop chop"14 years ago our granddad was murdered, 14 years ago we lost our last family member who wanted us, 14 years ago I lost my way. I'm 24 now and Riley is back living with me he is 22 we are moving back to Wood-crest to Granddad's old house.""Damn this house looks the same." Riley said putting down his bag. "Except for the spiders and dust it still looks nice." Huey said as he put up his katana up on the wall. "Once you hit 18 what did you do beside ask for me back." Riley said kinda mad at Huey. "I left." then there was a knock on the door Huey opened it to see Jazmine who grabbed him and gave him a giant hug. "Huey I missed you." She said happier then the last time he saw her. "Hey Jazmine." he said pushing her away. "Were's Riley?" She asked "He died" Riley said as he walked over and gave her a hug. "Riley you're a jerk." "Thanks."After cleaning up a little bit Uncle Ruckus stopped by. "Hey boys." "Hey Ruckus." They said at the same time "So how have you two been I hope you havent been gangbangin' nice innocent white folks." "Not all black people gangbang Ruckus." Huey said. "Whatever." Ruckus said as he left. "So boys is there enough room for one more in this house." Jazmine asked "I guess" Huey answered. "Cool I have a house." Jazmine said running over to her parents and grabbing her things. "Damn girl you smart." Riley said as ran upstairs. "But hey listen first time you two become a couple your ass is back out on the side walk." he said as he walked to his old room Huey just shook his head and walked to his granddad's old room while Jazmine took the guest room.That night Riley was picked up by one of his friends CJ. They brought him back at 3 o'clock in the morning. Huey let Riley sleep and went down to make some coffee for the three of them. Jazmine woke up and went down stairs in nothing but a night tee shirt she bought 3 weeks before the boys came back. "So were's Riley?" She asked. "Getting sleep that he didn't get last night." Huey said as he read his newspaper.As time passed Riley and CJ would go out and do more and more of their crap while Jazmine and Huey would talk about it the next day then came the night that CJ and Riley would do something that would end up killing the friendship. It was 11:40 PM CJ and Riley were in ski masks in an ally waiting for someone to come down it. Finally Uncle Ruckus walked down and CJ popped out holding 2 Uzis in the face of Ruckus. "Give me your money." CJ said then Riley knew who killed granddad. He quickly tackled CJ and started to beat the crap out of him while Ruckus ran away yelling "That's what I get for being white!" Riley then jumped off of CJ and ran home leaving CJ unconscious in an ally.When he got home Riley found Jazmine and Huey having sex on the couch. "What did I say? WHAT DID I SAY?! GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" Riley said in a fit of rage. "No Jazmine you don't have to I own this house this is what Granddad gave me not you Riley." Huey said staring down Riley. "Fine but I know who killed Granddad." So after Jazmine and Huey got dressed Riley told the story. "I started beating him up and then ran." This put Huey in a state of fear for his brother his girl-friend and himself. "He knows where we live Riley we have to get ready because he is going to come and try to kill us." Huey said pulling out three guns. "Who gets two?" Riley asked. "You, I only need one." Huey answered. Jazmine go home and tell your parents not to worry if they hear gunshots just say that We got a new surround sound and are playing Halo. Ok?" She nodded as the boys loaded up.The next night CJ brought three guys all wielding a glock. Riley and Huey had Desert Eagles. Who wins.

#2 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

This is a new arc that I promise nay will finish.

#3 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

CJ wins hands down.

#4 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

CJ wins hands down.

CJ's not an expert marksman though so I'll discredit the fan boy bs and think more educated about my decision.

#5 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Mmmmm...There goes the neighborhood!

-Rakai'Thwei

#6 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

VCM remember that the freeman boys are now older and are better then as they were as kids yet they still were awesome as kids.

#7 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

And older Huey and Riley! Oh yeah! On their home turf! Huey can take this by himself. Riley is just back up. Freeman's baby Freemans!

#8 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Don't under estimate CJ. He has some good feats too.

#9 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

That's your answer for everything!

-Rakai'Thwei

#10 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:00 AM

I know I shouldn't be debating on my own match but Huey and Riley who have shot out of a moving car and hit people, snipe people off their roof, and are at their house CJ isn't going to know where they are or if they have guns he doesn't even know about Huey he only knows Riley. I will admit there is some chance of CJ winning and that is... If the boys don't fire first and stay on it until their dead.

#11 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Oh my goodness, Huey and Riley stomps. The older versions? They're more dangerous and more skilled.

#12 starvinmj

starvinmj

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Girl, SuperHero's movie , game, Anime and comic book(Only DC and Marvel), football<br />Batman, Destroying Stranglehold-prime at everything and making his life a miseriable.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:31 AM

Oh my goodness, Huey and Riley stomps. The older versions? They're more dangerous and more skilled.

Agree
Huey fighting skills is going to be better in older version.
Huey can this solo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users