Match 10816 Ghost Rider (Blaze) vs. Black Adam

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

VENGEANCE *While in the watch tower of the J.L.A a very important meeting was being held of the highest order. Members of the J.L.A, J.S.A, and Teen Titans were on hand to discuss a very urgent topic...........BLACK ADAM. While members of each team were sitting Batman stood up and made his way to the podium to talk.Batman-I have called this meeting to discuss Black Adam. After the rampage he went on our world is still repairing itself and still morning the losses of close friends and great heroes. We can not have an incident and powder keg like him going unchecked on earth. *Captain Marvel stood upCM-But Batman he was stopped and I will make sure that that doesn't happen again.Batman-How? You and half of earths heroes couldn't even stop him. That doesn't bother you?CM-He was enraged and filled with anger. When your in a state like that it can magnify a persons abilities. There was no stopping him at that point. When you have a drive like he did things can go bad very quickly.Batman-Yes but again how do you know it won't happen again?CM-I will stop him. I promise I will make sure it doesn't happen again.Batman-While as comforting as your words are you can't make promises like that. So it brings me to my point. What is to be done with him?Superman-Wait.....Batman are you discussing KILLING him?Batman-I'm going over options. Taking nothing off of the table.Superman-You have got to be joking! We are heroes not judges and juries on lives. Your treading into dangerous territory.Batman-I'm sure the 3 billion peoples lives who were affected wouldn't bother us having this discussion. The dead heroes that were mowed over by his rage wouldn't mind.Wonder Woman-I'm with Batman. This has to be addressed. I'm a warrior born and raised and monsters like that need to be dealt with one way or another or past mistakes will repeat themselves.Superman-Diana not you too. Batman you have this discussion with us but we never asked you about what you plan on doing with Joker despite the hundreds if not thousands of lives he has taken in 1 city alone!Batman-Were not taking about Joker who is a HUMAN homicidal maniac. Were talking about a META-Human homicidal maniac. There is a difference. Joker can't wake up and say I'm going to destroy a whole nation and can do it within minutes if he wanted to. Do you not see a difference.Superman-By that logic all Meta-Humans needs to be checked in on if they are that powerful.Batman-Maybe.Superman-I can't believe this especially coming from you Bruce. I'm leaving you guys can decide on whatever you like. *Superman then sped off leaving the decision to be made by the rest of the heroes.Batman-If anyone else wants to leave be my guest but this NEEDS to be addressed.Wonder Woman-Clark will be ok. Continue.Batman-Captain Marvel any objections?CM-I'm staying only because he is my enemy and I need to be apart of this. But I am against death.Batman-Let me ask you a question Captain Marvel.CM-Go ahead. Batman-How could we deal with him and NOT include death?CM-I guess banishment but he could always find a way back due to his magic. But maybe changing his word would help.Batman-No that won't help. You changed it before and it didn't help. Change his word AND banish him to another dimension.CM-But what if he finds his word then all he would do is tear up someone else dimension and THEN come back.Batman-Well it's either that or death which one? *Captain Marvel looked around and saw all the eyes of the room looking at him.CM-Well there is ONE more option I guess.Batman-And that is?CM-Make him pay for his crimes.Batman-There isn't a jail out that can....CM-No not jail. Punishment.Wonder Woman-Punishment? like a child?CM-No like a spell for punishment and spell for....VENGEANCE! *The whole room quietly talks back and forth about it.Powergirl-Wait so were going to cast a spell on him? I thought he is immune to magic.CM-Yes he is to a degree. POWERFUL magic can overwhelm him.Batman-How powerful?CM-More than me I can say but I......well WE know someone. The Spectre. He is the most powerful being here on earth and only he would be able to do something about him.Batman-Ok well if there isn't any objections were going to vote for this method. *The vote was taken and it was counted 25-4 for favor of it.Batman-Ok we will begin the next day. Wrath of God*Wonder Woman, Batman,and Superman sat patiently waiting for Zatanna and Captain Marvel to complete their summoning spell. Zatanna and Captain Marvel sat indian style with a dimly lit candle inbetween them as the chatted in unison. Suddenly a breeze began to pick up.Batman-Were doing the right thing.Superman-No were not Bruce. We should never have meeting on how to "do away" with people.Wonder Woman-Clark your not things correctly, he should be killed. I'm almost praying this doesn't work so that can be the only option. Bruce i know you don't kill but I think that is what needs to be done.Batman-Well Diana we will see. I hope it doesn't come to that.Superman-Am I the only sane one who knows were HEROES and tries to act like it?Batman-Clark your not thinking logically. This guy alone could destroy the earth.Superman-So could I!Batman-And if you were evil we would have this meeting about you too. Friend or not.Wonder Woman-Enough of this bickering. We aren't killing him Clark so just drop it. *Captain Marvel opens one eye and told them to be quiet while he and Zatanna summoned The Spectre. Suddenly the ground began to shake and a voice is heard.The Spectre-You have summoned me for what?CM-We needed a solution for Black Adam. His wrath on the world was a great one and we didn't want to repeat the same incident so we beg you could you please give us and option that doesn't involve his blood being on our hands.The Spectre-The one you call Black Adam has no regard for the balance of life and death and has killed many many innocent and for that he will be punished. Man has grown too powerful over the centuries. They live in a world of Gods, Angels, Sorcerers, and other beings. They do not fear the most high anymore. I will make sure to make an example of him. *The voice then leaves as fast as it came leaving the heroes to ponder on the message The Spectre gave.Batman-Did it work.CM-We will see. *The Spectre then visited a plane that few in existence knows about to have a meeting of sorts with another angel of vengeance.....Ghost Rider.The Spectre-The one called Black Adam needs to be dealt with on Earth-0, while I am more than capable of handling the situation I don't mind doing it. I care not whether he pays by my hand or anyone elses but you WANT to take care of him.GR-Hell yeah. He thinks he's a bad ass he hasn't seen me yet.The Spectre-Well here(he then opens a portal to his dimensions). You take care of him. You are of me and I am of you. Were are the same being just different variations so my knowledge is yours. Go forth and make him suffer in the name of the lord.GR-Ohhhhh he is an evil *vulgarity* isn't he. I can't wait. *Ghost Rider sped off to Khandaq to handle the mad man. GODS HITMAN*Black Adam looked from the balcony of his palace over the empire of reigns, he closed his eyes took a deep breath, basking in all he has accomplished. He then flew around his kingdom just viewing all of the sights. He flew until he reached the rural heading to see the grave of his love Isis and kneeled to give respect until he heard a loud roaring sound in the distance. He looks around and can't find it. He kept looking until he spotted what looked like a man driving a flaming motorcycle with a flaming skull.Black Adam-What manner of sorcery is this?GR-Sorcery? Buddy that's what got you in this trouble. God tends to frown upon that.Black Adam-God? which one? Which one is unpleased by me using magic I know many gods?GR-Gods? with an s? I guess you never heard thou shall have no other gods before me.Black Adam-Your a God?GR-Ugghhh. No you idiot, God the ONE and only one. It doesn't matter either way i'm here for you! You have been a bad boy and it's time to get your spanking.Black Adam-Watch your tongue demon, NO ONE speaks to me like that and lives.GR-Well asshole today os your lucky day. fight or not it's happening. i prefer you fight. It makes it better. *Black Adam then smiles and punched him sending him flying.Ghost Rider slams into a nearby mountain. Ghost Rider then moved the stones from off of him and stood up.GR-Ohh yeah this is going to be fun. *He calls his motorcycle to him and sped toward Black AdamBlack Adam-I can't be hurt by..... *Ghost Rider blasted him with hell fire and sent Black Adam flying. Black Adam brushing the fire off of him stood in amazement.Black Adam-That burned me.GR-It's Hell fire big boy get used to it. *He then slung his chain onto Black Adam and slung him into nearby by trees.Black Adam-I grow tired of this.GR-Good now the real fun begins.

#2 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

Ive stated what i think in the Rumbles.

#3 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Ive stated what i think in the Rumbles.

You have Black Adam who is VERY hard to hurt and a being who can't be killed. Now spectre is stated as one of the few people who can hurt BA because he is the most powerful magical being in DC. Only being of HIGH magic can hurt BA. So you have Ghost Rider who is one of the most powerful people in Marvel. because he is the wrath of God chosen to punish the wicked. Meaning he is made as powerful as he needs to to take down who is guilty.

#4 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

Right. I still think what i said in Rumbles.

#5 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

Ive gotta say Black Adam wins this. Ghost Rider is powerful, but Black Adam is on a whole nother level.

#6 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Ive gotta say Black Adam wins this. Ghost Rider is powerful, but Black Adam is on a whole nother level.

^^^^^^False on all counts. If you knew who the Ghost Rider is then you would know his power level has ben stated as God-like. The guy took punches from ww hulk. He can't be killed or even hurt. He is stated as the most powerful entity ever created.

#7 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

^^^^^^False on all counts. If you knew who the Ghost Rider is then you would know his power level has ben stated as God-like. The guy took punches from ww hulk. He can't be killed or even hurt. He is stated as the most powerful entity ever created.

For someone who claims he isn't a Marvel fanboy, there sure is a lot of bias in your posts. Ghost Rider was never stated as being godlike, Doctor Strange just stated he could beat WWH. Big difference. Seriously, how is Ghost Rider even gonna react to Black Adam's FTL attacks? Do you have any proof that GR has any way of avoiding Adam's blows, or are you just gonna repeat yourself? Ghost Rider has no defense against being thrown into space.

Oh, and I've seen Ghost Rider being hurt, and I've seen previous Riders being killed. Stop overstating his abilities.

#8 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

For someone who claims he isn't a Marvel fanboy, there sure is a lot of bias in your posts. Ghost Rider was never stated as being godlike, Doctor Strange just stated he could beat WWH. Big difference. Seriously, how is Ghost Rider even gonna react to Black Adam's FTL attacks? Do you have any proof that GR has any way of avoiding Adam's blows, or are you just gonna repeat yourself? Ghost Rider has no defense against being thrown into space.

Oh, and I've seen Ghost Rider being hurt, and I've seen previous Riders being killed. Stop overstating his abilities.

It's not bias if I'm telling you what your saying is incorrect. If you said BA was easily hurt I would defend him as well. If you said spiderman didn't have spidey sense I would defend him. Your letting my name cloud your judgement. Ghost Rider can be hurt but by POWERFUL magic. So if Dr. Strange the Sorcerer Supreme couldn't hurt him then.........
If ww Hulk couldn't hurt him then...............he fights Mephisto, and Lucifer and you think that some how I'm overstating his abilities? Didn't he take over hell?

Now the space dumping thing: He can teleport and travel through dimensions so............it's safe to say he would come back.

now let's touch on speed: he out ran thors hammer when it was thrown at him.

Now reflexes:He doesn't have the ftl reflexes that is true. but if you want to touch on other abilities:Penance stare, hell fire that burns one's soul, hellfire constructs, and etc. When the spirit is in control then he is wayyyyyy more powerful.

"As a primal agent of Heaven empowered by the Spirits of Vengeance created by the power of God Himself ages past to exact vengeance upon the sinners of mankind, Johnny Blaze is one of the most powerful entities within the mortal and immortal realms. The common theme of the Ghost Rider is a human host who transforms into a flaming-headed motorcyclist with supernatural powers. When riding their bikes, the vehicles can travel faster than conventional motorcycles and can maneuver impossible feats such as riding straight up a vertical surface or across water.
Initially when transformed, Blaze's motorcycle would simply catch fire. Later, he could create a cycle made of pure flame (hellfire). Hellfire is a supernatural flame which typically burns the soul and not the body, but also could be used as regular flame. Projecting hellfire as a weapon is his main form of attack. HE ALSO POSSESSES SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE, AS WELL AS ALMOST TOTAL INVULNERABILITY TO PHYSICAL DAMAGE. ANY DAMAGE HE DOES TAKE IS QUICKLY RECOVERED, AS GHOST RIDER IS MADE OF PURE HELLFIRE, WHICH HE CAN USE TO IMMEDIATELY REGENERATE ANY LOST LIMBS OR HOLES IN HIS BODY.
For a time, when Daniel Ketch was the Ghost Rider, Johnny did not have his typical powers. Instead, he wielded a shotgun that fired mystical force-blasts and rode a mystic motorcycle (both somehow empowered by exposure to Ketch's hellfire).
In the newest incarnation of Johnny Blaze as Ghost Rider, another main weapon in his arsenal has been his chain, which was first used by the Danny Ketch Ghost Rider. The chain, much like the rest of Ghost Rider, is made of hellfire given a solid physical substance. GHOST RIDER CAN CONTROL THE EXACT MOVEMENT OF THE CHAIN WITH HIS MIND, ALLOWING IT TO DO THINGS NORMAL CHAINS CANNOT, SUCH AS REACH VAST DISTANCES AND WRAP AROUND ENEMIES WITHOUT FAIL. THE CHAIN IS SEEMINGLY UNBREAKABLE.
THIS INCARNATION'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS THE "PENANCE STARE". WHEN HE LOCKS EYES WITH HIS VICTIM, HE CAN MAKE THEM EXPERIENCE ALL THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT THEY HAVE INFLICTED ON EVERYONE IN THEIR LIFETIME, PERMANENTLY DAMAGING THEIR SOUL IN THE PROCESS. THE ONLY PERSON KNOWN TO HAVE RECOVERED FROM THE PENANCE STARE IS DOCTOR STRANGE, BUT THIS WAS UNDER EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND REQUIRED THE AID OF AN ANGELIC BEING TO RESTORE HIM TO NORMAL."

^^^^^I made the most important quotes capitalized. It's not biased your just not stating his powers. if i understand ANY characters power i correct them if I'm wrong but your telling me i'm wrong when I know 100% of what I'm talking about.

#9 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Black Adam wins.

1. He is physically powerful enough, to put Ghost Rider down for the count, at least long enough to use some of his more esoteric powers.

2. He is magically powerful enough to hurt(if not kill) Ghost Rider.

3. He is actually capable of killing the Ghost Rider.

#10 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

Black Adam wins.

1. He is physically powerful enough, to put Ghost Rider down for the count, at least long enough to use some of his more esoteric powers.

2. He is magically powerful enough to hurt(if not kill) Ghost Rider.

3. He is actually capable of killing the Ghost Rider.

The easiest points I could use is:

1) if BA can't kill The Spectre then he can't kill Ghost Rider. It was stated The Spectre is above him in powers and his magic can overcome HIS magic because...........guess why?

2)Ghost Rider/The Spectre are both the wrath of GOD to punish sinners............thats why he's able to hang with people like WW Hulk DESPITE having strength of 25 tons, Beat Satan, Kill Dr. Strange easily.

3)Dr. Strange was Sorcerer Supreme......the TOP sorcerer in all of Marvel and lost EASILY. Dr. Strange wasn't powerful enough to beat GR but B.A is?

4)GR powers hurts the SOUL of a person so if B.A has a soul then the stare would kill him. The same way MM made him feel the pain of everyone he hurt and it was agony to B.A then it's the exact same thing just permanent.

#11 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

The easiest points I could use is:

1) if BA can't kill The Spectre then he can't kill Ghost Rider. It was stated The Spectre is above him in powers and his magic can overcome HIS magic because...........guess why?

2)Ghost Rider/The Spectre are both the wrath of GOD to punish sinners............thats why he's able to hang with people like WW Hulk DESPITE having strength of 25 tons, Beat Satan, Kill Dr. Strange easily.

3)Dr. Strange was Sorcerer Supreme......the TOP sorcerer in all of Marvel and lost EASILY. Dr. Strange wasn't powerful enough to beat GR but B.A is?

4)GR powers hurts the SOUL of a person so if B.A has a soul then the stare would kill him. The same way MM made him feel the pain of everyone he hurt and it was agony to B.A then it's the exact same thing just permanent.

http://www.electricf...mp;#entry330676

I can't be arsed repeating myself, and everything I posted there, goes for this match as well.

#12 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

http://www.electricf...mp;#entry330676

I can't be arsed repeating myself, and everything I posted there, goes for this match as well.

Other than the dispute how was the set up?

#13 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:55 PM

Dr. Strange was Sorcerer Supreme......the TOP sorcerer in all of Marvel

Black Adams not from Marvel... Dr. Strange would get his ass kicked by Black Adam and so would WWH, so Riders wins over them mean nothing here. Thats like saying that Batman could beat Thor because he's beaten Mr. Freeze and Bane... You see the problem with that? Black Adam > Ghost Rider (Even though I like Ghost Rider better).

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

Black Adam will beat the crap out of GR however he won't be able to kill him but he can still beat GR the point he is too weak to continue so he reverts back to Johnny Blaze. Then Adam simple kills Blaze in his human form. Oh and yes its been shown when GR gets a real good beaten he does revert back to human form because he is too weak to continue.

#15 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:48 AM

Black Adam will beat the crap out of GR however he won't be able to kill him but he can still beat GR the point he is too weak to continue so he reverts back to Johnny Blaze. Then Adam simple kills Blaze in his human form. Oh and yes its been shown when GR gets a real good beaten he does revert back to human form because he is too weak to continue.

EXCEPT WHEN SENT BY GOD!!!!!! He is (like The Spectre) the angel/spirit of Vengeance. I'n the set-up I make that clear. He is doing it to prove a point for GOD. And side note Thor is above, Bane and Mr. Freeze COMBINED. so that example doesn't even make sense. Ghost Rider beat Lucifer in hell. If that isn't a power feat then what is. Or the fact that GR could have beat WWH. Only high level magic can hurt BA. and what higher magic than GOD's blessing? If this point doesn't make you even think for a second then I can't help you. GR is sent by GOD to take out BA. What's to stop him?

#16 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

When exactly did Ghost Rider beat Lucifer? Ghost Rider and Spectre are not exactly same thing by the way.

#17 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

Even if I give proof too many people are jumping on bandwagons to even look at it and say hmmmmm He works for God and is going after a person powered by Gods. Or say Hmmmm he has the same authority as The Spectre who is massive more powerful than Spectre. Or maybe just maybe he has a chance seeing as he can hurt anyone with a soul easily OR the fact GOD sent him to handle his business. and has displayed multiple powers to get a job done beyond his normal ones.

Also GR may not be able to move FTL but he controls his chain(which is unbreakable) mentally so in essence he doesn't have to fight his chain will do all the work..

#18 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

When exactly did Ghost Rider beat Lucifer? Ghost Rider and Spectre are not exactly same thing by the way.

Ghost Rider(as stated)-"Heaven's weapon on Earth to punish sinners" "The Angel of death and judgement" "The Spirit of vengeance" "The Wrath of God". Powers stated as "boundless and Godlike" by Dr. Strange "he Ghost Rider is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe"

The Spectre(as stated)-"The Spirit of Vengeance" "Avenging Wrath of God" As stated by himself "I am his Wrath! I am his vengeful hand(speaking of GOD)" "The Spectre is one of the most powerful magical entity in the DC creation,"

Both bound by hosts to limit their power.

See a similarity?

Ghost Rider took over hell Ghost Rider-Vegneance Unbound.

#19 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

From the way it looks to me, both of these guys are full of things that keep them from being able to be destroyed unless Ghost Rider was able to turn Black Adam back to his weaker form as I have seen done before. Yet Ghost Rider wouldn't be concerned with doing that. Both of them can't be hurt by physical means so overall it would have to come to a stalemate of some kind. Black Adam is a magical creature for sure yet does not use that much magic as far as his powers..

Or does he?

Ghost Rider is supernatural and at times I have problems seeing the difference in Supernatural and Magical. Is not Supernatural and magical from the same world overall? Supernatural deals with spirits and gods and what not and yet the world of magic calls on some of these same gods to operate, so logically, Black Adam and Ghost Rider are BOTH made from the same cloth of magic and the supernatural world.

This leads me to believe that regardless of physical strength, could Ghost Rider weaken Black Adam enough to use his Penance Stare on him? I seriously doubt it. Black Adam may not be a genius by any means yet he also from what I understand doesn't just go around destroying things with no goal to it. Black Adam is a character that 'wants' certain things and to attain them goes to certain steps. He would fight the Ghost Rider for a while yet after seeing that he couldn't ultimately destroy him, more than likely move on to other things.

Its going to end up a stalemate because the hellfire wouldn't hurt black adam, the chain of the ghost rider would be unbreakable from what I understand so if it was able to wrap around black adam and he could hold him long enough he may use the stare on him yet Black Adam would be too fast for Ghost Rider in the first place.

One of them would end up walking away. Neither would die though.

#20 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

From the way it looks to me, both of these guys are full of things that keep them from being able to be destroyed unless Ghost Rider was able to turn Black Adam back to his weaker form as I have seen done before. Yet Ghost Rider wouldn't be concerned with doing that. Both of them can't be hurt by physical means so overall it would have to come to a stalemate of some kind. Black Adam is a magical creature for sure yet does not use that much magic as far as his powers..

Or does he?

Ghost Rider is supernatural and at times I have problems seeing the difference in Supernatural and Magical. Is not Supernatural and magical from the same world overall? Supernatural deals with spirits and gods and what not and yet the world of magic calls on some of these same gods to operate, so logically, Black Adam and Ghost Rider are BOTH made from the same cloth of magic and the supernatural world.

This leads me to believe that regardless of physical strength, could Ghost Rider weaken Black Adam enough to use his Penance Stare on him? I seriously doubt it. Black Adam may not be a genius by any means yet he also from what I understand doesn't just go around destroying things with no goal to it. Black Adam is a character that 'wants' certain things and to attain them goes to certain steps. He would fight the Ghost Rider for a while yet after seeing that he couldn't ultimately destroy him, more than likely move on to other things.

Its going to end up a stalemate because the hellfire wouldn't hurt black adam, the chain of the ghost rider would be unbreakable from what I understand so if it was able to wrap around black adam and he could hold him long enough he may use the stare on him yet Black Adam would be too fast for Ghost Rider in the first place.

One of them would end up walking away. Neither would die though.

great break down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users