Jump to content


Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Naruto Rise of a Nation RP!


  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

T'was a warm summer day, the wind would be blowing, reducing the heat making it quite nice.
Hokage Akira would be sitting in his chair, arms crossed a grumpy look on his face made him resemble a toad. Reading something, the Hokage would be mumbling unintelligent things to himself. A squad of Anbu members would jump in through the open window.
"My lord" The middle one would say, in order to make his presence known. The Hokage would leap a couple of inches into the air, dropping his scroll. He landed back on the chair with a big plop]
"Y-Yes? What is it?" The Hokage would demand.
The middle Anbu would droop his head. "Well...they weren't there."
The words took a second to settle in the Hokage's head. "Wh-Wh-WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" The Hokage would burst out in anger.
"Ye-Yes My lord, the anonymous tip was a fluke they have left Konoha."

Posted Image
Meanwhile, the groups had divided outside of Konoha.
Led by Tobi Kuramo, group four consisted of Animaru Ikimono, Mamoru Ketsueki, and Yuki Meiyo-baroru. They would be further ahead of the other groups as they had made the first escape.
Every other member would be escaping with there respective leaders (Haven't assigned them yet.)

#2 jesus20456

jesus20456

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

Animaru was speeding up, looking for something interesting, "come on mam, keep up!"

#3 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

Animaru was speeding up, looking for something interesting, "come on mam, keep up!"

OOC: edit because I wanted to add more

Mamoru tried his best to keep up to Animaru as he carried hold the hilt of his katana. The emotion of leaving the village was saddening as this was his home for awhile. However he knew why and was once again leaving his home. On the bright side he had his friend Animaru with him.

#4 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

Tobi Sensei would be ahead, easily gliding from three to tree. In between jumps he spoke.
"So we're heading towards the Sand Village...The location for the new Village is in there."

#5 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Behind the other groups would also be traveling.
Katalina Cage, Rangiku Yato, and Joi were in team 2 led by Reitō Kyōshi.

#6 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:43 PM

Behind the other groups would also be traveling.
Katalina Cage, Rangiku Yato, and Joi were in team 2 led by Reitō Kyōshi.


OOC gurl powah!

Cat was in the rear of the group, a sort of lookout in case ANBU were following them. She was clearly the most nervous, it being all over face, but she didnt complain instead holding the hilt of her sword if she needed to prove her rank.

"Noone in our rear flanks so far, everyone. How's the front, we keeping up?" she reports in a shaky tone, nervousness adding to her already meek tone.

#7 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

Joi was infront of Cat, keeping a hand on her weapon scroll, ready to give support when needed. Her face was blank, expressionless, and slightly hidden from view from her scarf. Without turning back she answered Cat, in a very monotone voice.

"Yes."

#8 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

Yuki, being in the first group, remained silent for probably the first time in his years... ever. He simply couldn't think of anything to say.

#9 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

As Team Four skipped through the forest, a rustling sound could be heard from the area ahead of them. The exact sound couldn't be pin pointed, but it was there.

Team Two would be making good progress through the forest. A short rustle could be heard from the tree above them. A single Kunai was launched from the sound of the rustling, aimed at Cat's back.

#10 skykorean

skykorean

    Kneel before Zod

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lakewood
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Tobi Sensei would be ahead, easily gliding from three to tree. In between jumps he spoke.
"So we're heading towards the Sand Village...The location for the new Village is in there."

Mamoru continue to moving and nodded to acknowledge there destination. Then he notice the rustling sound and prepare for an attack to happen.

#11 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

Team Two would be making good progress through the forest. A short rustle could be heard from the tree above them. A single Kunai was launched from the sound of the rustling, aimed at Cat's back.


Cat heard the rustle and quickly about faces as she lands on a tree branch. She draws her sword and uses a vaccum sword jutsu where the rustling was heard, and hopefully the kunai. If it missed it, she'd try to block the kunai by bringing up her sword defensively. Regardless if this was successful, she'd make herself useful and warn everyone.

"Everyone scatter! They found us!" she yells, hoping any ambush that was waiting had enough gaps for everyone to escape.

#12 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

Cat heard the rustle and quickly about faces as she lands on a tree branch. She draws her sword and uses a vaccum sword jutsu where the rustling was heard, and hopefully the kunai. If it missed it, she'd try to block the kunai by bringing up her sword defensively. Regardless if this was successful, she'd make herself useful and warn everyone.

"Everyone scatter! They found us!" she yells, hoping any ambush that was waiting had enough gaps for everyone to escape.

OOC: Okay, time to start posting your health and chakra. You'll only do this in fights.

IC:
3 Anbu
Health 100%
Chakra 100%

Out from the shrub exploded a single Anbu Black Ops member, Cat's Jutsu tore the bush that was left behind. The Anbu went straight at Cat, where as two more Anbu also leaped out from cover Kunai's ready. Cat's assaulter flew at her, one Kunai in each hand.

#13 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

OOC: And you will be deucting points off? How do you know what justu take up how much...by rank?

Joi
Health: 100%
Chakra: 100%

Joi, hearing the battle start, used the tree limb she landed on as a spring to jump backwards towards Cat and the Anbu. Unseathing her kodaichi's in mid-flight, Joi aimed a thrust with both weapons at the Anbu's midsection, whom was attacking Cat.

#14 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:22 AM

Cat
Health: 100%
Chakra: 90%
Seeing Joi go after the one that assaulted her, she'd scan around to place where the other two were heading. If they were trying to get past her squad to attack the other escapees, she'd begin throwing kunai at them to stop them but if they were focused on attacking her or her squad then she would switch to her kusarigama and wait for one to come in range of her weapon.

#15 Josh M prime

Josh M prime

    Released the Kraken

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oxford Pa

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

OOC: Can someone fill me in? been busy.

#16 jesus20456

jesus20456

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:11 PM

As Team Four skipped through the forest, a rustling sound could be heard from the area ahead of them. The exact sound couldn't be pin pointed, but it was there.

animaru sniffed around, if he found anything he would charge.

#17 corvette1710

corvette1710

    The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mansion, Pluto
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

OOC:
Chakra: 100%
Health: 100%

Yuki dashed towards the general area of the sound ahead, keeping behind Animaru as he didn't want to be ran over.

#18 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

OOC: And you will be deucting points off? How do you know what justu take up how much...by rank?

Joi
Health: 100%
Chakra: 100%

Joi, hearing the battle start, used the tree limb she landed on as a spring to jump backwards towards Cat and the Anbu. Unseathing her kodaichi's in mid-flight, Joi aimed a thrust with both weapons at the Anbu's midsection, whom was attacking Cat.

ANBU 2
Health: 100%
Chakra 100%

Leaping down form above, the rest of the three men squad would leap between Cat and Joi. The Anbu's partner, would leap down, using his momentum he would bring down his katana in a vertical slash that would push Joi's swords away.

#19 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

Joi
Health: 100%
Chakra: 100%

Joi saw the incoming Anbu, so she start to spin, blocking the Vertical stirke with one kodaichi. While swinging the other one under and inbetween his legs.

#20 OMFG

OMFG

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:00 PM

Joi
Health: 100%
Chakra: 100%

Joi saw the incoming Anbu, so she start to spin, blocking the Vertical stirke with one kodaichi. While swinging the other one under and inbetween his legs.

ANBU 2
Health: 100%
Chakra 95%
The blade would make contact with the Anbu, chopping him into pieces.
*BAMF* The body would engulf in smoke, a the pieces of flesh becoming a log. The real ANBU would be in a shrub, waiting. One Joi landed he would launch a wide variety of throwing knives, shuriken, and kuani at Joi, the total number of weapons was 15.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users