Characters Start on Second Page.
The ability to lift things, as well as how devastating the fighter's physical attacks are, be they punching, kicking, or other.
Combat Speed not travel speed. This is the fighters ability to Blitz an opponent, such as the time it takes to accelerate and decelerate during a fight, unless of course the fighter likes to Strafe their opponents or just plain run into them.
Grace, dexterity, the ability to make hairpin turns, etc. The speed of a fighters attacks also fall under this category (as in punches per minute)
How much damage a fighter can take before KO or death. Basically, how much before incapacitation.
This governs how strong Energy Attacks are like Eye Lasers or Energy Blasts
This includes the fighters Will to fight as well as how much endurance he/she has.
This covers both in and out of battle Intelligence. It determines whether the fighter can adapt on the fly, or even mimic another fighter's abilities. It also governs the strength of Strategies and Tactics that the fighter can come up with.
How much battle experience has the fighter had to date, and how much of it that fighter can actually use in other/new scenarios.
Here's where you find the odd stuff, like Telepathy, Transmutation, Mind Control, Charisma, Luck, etc. If it doesn't fit in the other categories then it goes here.
Rankings and Examples of Rank
0 = Non-Existent
- The Average Humans Psychic ability
- The Speed at which a regular Human Fly's through the air (Discounting Falling or being Thrown)
- Functionally an Idiot (IQ: 30 or lower)
- The 98lb weaklings strength
- the speed at which an out of shape person runs
- "Borderline intellectual functioning" (IQ: ~70)
- Regular Joe in all abilities that are present
- bench a ton or more of weight
- run the 100m in under 10 seconds
- The Common Genius
- Basically anyone who's won a gold in the Olympics or any World Record Holders
- Multi-Ton Lift capacity
- Shrugs off High caliber rounds like they were BBs or paint balls
- At most Mach 1 in speed.
- Genius level IQ
- 50+ Tons of Lift Capacity
- Multi levels of Mach
- Shrugs off Anti-Tank rounds like they were BBs or paint balls
- Super Genius...
- 10,000+ Tons of Lift Capacity
- Speed of Light or close
- Shrugs off Nukes and small Meteors
- 1,000,000+ Lift Capacity
- Low levels of FTL
- Able to survive Extinction Level Events
- Nigh-Omni-[insert power here]
- Literally Omni-[insert ability/power here]
- Able to do anything regardless of how ridiculous it is... "Lift the Universe one handed, sure."
- Anything done is done Effortlessly
Name: The Master Chief
Strength: 4 (The Chief has preformed numerous feats that require a strength of at least 5-8 tons)
Speed: 3 (Fastest Spartans can run 62 Km/h, MC's just about as fast)
Agility: 4 (Movements are considered a Blur, Bullet Time reaction speeds)
Durability: 3-4 (Able to take sustained bursts of automatic weapons fire for short periods of time)
Energy: 0-2 (If he picks up an Energy Based weapon)
Will: 4 (Even when battered and beaten with little to no hope of survival he battles on)
Intelligence: 3 (Genetically superior and trained for most of his life)
Skill/Experience: 5 (Adaptive, Intuitive and been through 100+ battles over 20 something years)
Special: 3-5 (Luck, and an AI hacking Program)
So what do you say your Favorite Characters stats are?