• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#201 Bladephyre

Bladephyre

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, movies, martial arts, hockey and knives.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

Thank you for the laugh.

I was serious, then again I always am.

#202 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

I was serious, then again I always am.

I don't think you realize it yet. It's okay, it'll come. Eventually.

#203 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

Please would you be quite? Hehe.

#204 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

haha you are sad bro for the record you are asking me to go, but yet if you WERE serious you would come here, we have disneyland so after you show up you can go there and be a little kid like you are. All you got is , well nothing of note. let's move on, you made your point, you are tough. you are wrestling champion( PM your name so I can confirm) you are BJJ white belt or maybe yellow at most, you got me bro Im scared)

All talk... You said "Tell me where you are, cuz I travel". I said, my hometown and even my street. Now youre like "you come here". Plus, I dont really care what in the O.C. Its a known fact that its the gayest place on earth. We spawned Richard Pryor, Sky Vodka, and Mudvayne. You guy got Mickey Mouse and a lame ass soap opera on Fox... Yeah, Id rather be from Peoria that the homO.C. Since you promised youd come here so I can kick your ass to my leisure, then Ill be waiting for you to back it up. I told you what street I live on, but Im not gonna release personal information, because I dont want a letter from your girlfriend about all the things she's willing to do to protect you. You might be considered tough around your group of stoned preppies, but trust me 'Chad', it WONT play in Peoria.

#205 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:18 AM

All talk... You said "Tell me where you are, cuz I travel". I said, my hometown and even my street. Now youre like "you come here". Plus, I dont really care what in the O.C. Its a known fact that its the gayest place on earth. We spawned Richard Pryor, Sky Vodka, and Mudvayne. You guy got Mickey Mouse and a lame ass soap opera on Fox... Yeah, Id rather be from Peoria that the homO.C. Since you promised youd come here so I can kick your ass to my leisure, then Ill be waiting for you to back it up. I told you what street I live on, but Im not gonna release personal information, because I dont want a letter from your girlfriend about all the things she's willing to do to protect you. You might be considered tough around your group of stoned preppies, but trust me 'Chad', it WONT play in Peoria.

haha, Adam Street is so common you moron, I don't care to even continue, I can't take you seriously over the net bro. I'm not an idiot, I don't need to claim shit and prove anything over some Goku vs Batman thread, shows your colors, being raised in Illinois, you aren't used to much, but you know OC being gay and all( I'm friends with gays)I rather be here than there...

Lets end this with you won the internet threats and scared me away if it makes you feel better.

#206 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:46 AM

What doesn't make me feel better is the horrendous abuse the poor, poor English language is suffering at the hands of you two.

#207 NrvnqsrChaos

NrvnqsrChaos

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

I would assume no powers means Goku is using a standard human body. If so then Batman since most of Goku's training centers around doing superhuman fighting.

#208 Warakia

Warakia

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

I would assume no powers means Goku is using a standard human body. If so then Batman since most of Goku's training centers around doing superhuman fighting.

Goku isn't a human so he'd have a Saiyan body under any circumstances and there's comparison between a Saiyan and a human. They're literally incapable of having a competitive fight.

#209 NrvnqsrChaos

NrvnqsrChaos

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

Even so I think Shockwave was going with the idea of skill vs skill.

#210 Luca Blight

Luca Blight

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

No powers really only means no "get stronger after getting your ass whooped near to death" thing for Goku, since the kamehameha, bukujustu & stuff like that are just martial arts techniques in DBZ Universe. They're like Batman not getting a leopard blow or roach squashing kick or something.

#211 NrvnqsrChaos

NrvnqsrChaos

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

I think "no powers" is determined by whatever Shockwave meant it to mean since its his topic.

#212 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

Yeah, we already went over this, derp.

#213 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

No powers really only means no "get stronger after getting your ass whooped near to death" thing for Goku, since the kamehameha, bukujustu & stuff like that are just martial arts techniques in DBZ Universe. They're like Batman not getting a leopard blow or roach squashing kick or something.

Reading. Try it.

What part of NO POWERS DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!

NO FLYING
NO ENERGY BLASTS
NO SUPER SPEED
NO SUPER STRENGTH
NO ANY ENHANCEMENTS ONCE-SO-EVER!

This is suppose to be if Goku didn't have any of his powers vs Batman if he only had the Cape and Cowel. No powers, no gadgets, no equipment. Only their fists.

#214 NrvnqsrChaos

NrvnqsrChaos

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Reading. Try it.

What part of NO POWERS DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!

NO FLYING
NO ENERGY BLASTS
NO SUPER SPEED
NO SUPER STRENGTH
NO ANY ENHANCEMENTS ONCE-SO-EVER!

This is suppose to be if Goku didn't have any of his powers vs Batman if he only had the Cape and Cowel. No powers, no gadgets, no equipment. Only their fists.

So Batman and Goku in equal human bodies like I thought.

#215 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

haha, Adam Street is so common you moron, I don't care to even continue, I can't take you seriously over the net bro. I'm not an idiot, I don't need to claim shit and prove anything over some Goku vs Batman thread, shows your colors, being raised in Illinois, you aren't used to much, but you know OC being gay and all( I'm friends with gays)I rather be here than there...

Lets end this with you won the internet threats and scared me away if it makes you feel better.

YOURE the one who said youd show up dude. Your words, not mine. Theres only one adams street in Peoria, so bad excuse. The OC isnt worth the piss Id take on it, so you can keep your gay "friends" and your Mickey Mouse. PS: Calling me a moron for saying what street I live on is ironic considering it takes a moron to think there would be more than one street with that name in the same city... I guess I should have clarified that before I used such hard words huh? Forgot I was talking to an OC og. (See Malibus most wanted for a picture of Pymp). XD

#216 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

YOURE the one who said youd show up dude. Your words, not mine. Theres only one adams street in Peoria, so bad excuse. The OC isnt worth the piss Id take on it, so you can keep your gay "friends" and your Mickey Mouse. PS: Calling me a moron for saying what street I live on is ironic considering it takes a moron to think there would be more than one street with that name in the same city... I guess I should have clarified that before I used such hard words huh? Forgot I was talking to an OC og. (See Malibus most wanted for a picture of Pymp). XD

#217 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:54 PM

Don't you dare badmouth California.

#218 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

If you only have one street named Adams, you live in a small ass town. I like people whether gay or not and while you probably live with your parents I own a nice 3 bedroom house that is worth more than your whole family's worth, so yes I will keep my OC location. No worries I do travel I will log on when I'm in your farm to tell you :D

#219 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

CALIFORNIA SUCKS, EVAN.

#220 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin