#1 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

Ok Listen up if any one Trolls or Does not listen to me I'm sending messages That means the following people Force, Sober, Silversurfer, Jeager, TIA and Nova.

This is another Human Free for all. This time though it's only hand to hand no weapons or prep or really strong armor the highest the armor can go is Adam West. If you do choose Batman the most power you could use is Adam West. Also if you try at all to join after this RP is on you will be kicked. I will be posting this in the Battle thread.

Character Sheet

Name:

Pic: If you can't post one just say please post for me.

Were they are from:

Mine

Name: Punisher

Pic: Posted Image

Were They are from: Comic

#2 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:58 AM

AH HA. MY NAME WASN'T IN THE LIST!

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
L
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
O
L
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
L
LTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
L
LTROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L
O
L

#3 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:30 AM

Name: Goku

Powers:Super speed, Ki energy abilities, super strength, awesome hair

Goku would grab Punisher and fly him through the sun.

#4 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

"Fallowing" is not a word. That means I can post.

Name: [Classified]

Pic: [Top Secret]

Powers: [Unknown]

#5 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

AH HA. MY NAME WASN'T IN THE LIST

I can always edit my list you know.

#6 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:36 AM

Yes, you could but it was too late.

And you misspelled it as well... fail.

#7 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

Yes, you could but it was too late.

And you misspelled it as well... fail.

Check again.

#8 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

Check again.

I checked again.

Its not JEAGER.

ITS JAEGER.

Again, Fail.

#9 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

Lulz

#10 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

I love JVF. He doesn't even need my help to prove he's a total idiot.

#11 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

Ok Listen up if any one Trolls or Does not listen to me I'm sending messages That means the following people Force, Sober, Silversurfer, Jeager, TIA and Nova.

This is another Human Free for all. This time though it's only hand to hand no weapons or prep or really strong armor the highest the armor can go is Adam West. If you do choose Batman the most power you could use is Adam West. Also if you try at all to join after this RP is on you will be kicked. I will be posting this in the Battle thread.

Character Sheet

Name:

Pic: If you can't post one just say please post for me.

Were they are from:

Mine

Name: Punisher

Pic: Posted Image

Were They are from: Comic

JVF, chill out man. The trolling is natural around here, especially from the likes of Nova :) .

#12 Spytheman

Spytheman

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Comics: Spider man, Batman, JLA, Daredevil, Punisher, Superman, X men, Deathstroke,<br /><br />Games: GTA, MGS, Resident Evil, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Arkham series,<br /><br />I read fanfictions all the time, and write once in awhile. Maybe one day I'll post a few stories on the CBUB...

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

JVF, chill out man. The trolling is natural around here, especially from the likes of Nova :) .

In all fairness, he does seem to get trolled quite a lot.

#13 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

In all fairness, he does seem to get trolled quite a lot.

With good reason. He's had three different accounts, and pretended to be another person each time. The funniest part is when he changes his story completely. At first he claims he's never heard of his previous account, then, when he's caught out in the IP check, he proceeds to claim that his previous account was actually his best friend/brother/whatever. No wait, the funniest part was when he pulled up a picture of three kids from some random photo shoot and claimed it was him, his brother, and his brother's son.

#14 Spytheman

Spytheman

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Comics: Spider man, Batman, JLA, Daredevil, Punisher, Superman, X men, Deathstroke,<br /><br />Games: GTA, MGS, Resident Evil, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Arkham series,<br /><br />I read fanfictions all the time, and write once in awhile. Maybe one day I'll post a few stories on the CBUB...

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

With good reason. He's had three different accounts, and pretended to be another person each time. The funniest part is when he changes his story completely. At first he claims he's never heard of his previous account, then, when he's caught out in the IP check, he proceeds to claim that his previous account was actually his best friend/brother/whatever. No wait, the funniest part was when he pulled up a picture of three kids from some random photo shoot and claimed it was him, his brother, and his brother's son.

Fair enough, but I haven't seen him do anything wrong with this account, so I say we give him the benefit of the doubt and just leave him alone.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

We've given him the benefit of the doubt several times.

We refuse to.

#16 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Eh, I moved on from the multi-accounting thing long ago. If he's too stubborn to admit that all three accounts were his, then it's his problem, no point dwelling on it. Others on the site, however, are less forgiving.

I troll him because he has a trollable personality, not because of the multi-accounting thing.

#17 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

JVF isn't so bad, but yes he makes trolling too easy.

#18 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

We were really in that picture, WE had Happer for 2 days. That really was my brother, me and his son.

#19 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:46 PM

Cool story bro. Emphasis on story.

#20 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:54 AM

These thing are very stupid.
They're troll bait, not very well thought out, and overall have no entertainment after the 3rd one.
All this is good for is for RPers to add to their "Trophy" list. Yeah it's cool you killed Snake, or chopped off Goku's tail, but that's against low ranking RPers.
IF you want a real RP, go play the Naruto Rise of a Nation RP, it's located in the RP planning board :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users