5 replies to this topic

#1 Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:16 PM

Since today is the birthday of RakaiThwei, I made this as a gift to him. I combined one of the most iconic science fiction aliens and one of the most well known Tokusatsu heroes...in the next installment of Death Battle.

Now, it's the infamous alien hunter versus one of the heroic heroes in Japan otherwise known as Kamen Rider Black RX in a glorious battle to the death. It's hunter versus prey in this installment of Death Battle! Who will comne out victorious?

Attached File  DB16.png   934.29KB   21 downloads

#2 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

Since today is the birthday of RakaiThwei, I made this as a gift to him. I combined one of the most iconic science fiction aliens and one of the most well known Tokusatsu heroes...in the next installment of Death Battle.

Now, it's the infamous alien hunter versus one of the heroic heroes in Japan otherwise known as Kamen Rider Black RX in a glorious battle to the death. It's hunter versus prey in this installment of Death Battle! Who will comne out victorious?

Attached File  DB16.png   934.29KB   21 downloads

Considering that I did a similar fight with Scar Predator and Kamen Rider Black RX, this is pretty cool!

-Rakai'Thwei

#3 Movie-Brat

Movie-Brat

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Considering that I did a similar fight with Scar Predator and Kamen Rider Black RX, this is pretty cool!

-Rakai'Thwei

I know. :ph34r: I simply combined the best of both mediums for you.

#4 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

You win a free trip to a fine dining area:

Posted Image

#5 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

First the comedy club, then Italian at Maggiano's Little Italy, and now a meal in Hell's Kitchen!

Woot!

-Rakai'Thwei

#6 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

RARGH!~

I MISSED IT. :)