#101 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

Ezio spotted Zangief and snorted, running along the top of the (octagon?), well out of Zangief's reach.

Zangeif quickly stopped his attack and jumped back down Mike looked at Ezio and knew his attack had to be good. He then picked up a chair *That seemed to litter the ring* and aimed to throw it at Ezio's head if the attack hit it would knock him down to Zangief's side who would pull out a combi stick and aim to hit Ezio upside the head.

#102 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

Zangeif quickly stopped his attack and jumped back down Mike looked at Ezio and knew his attack had to be good. He then picked up a chair *That seemed to litter the ring* and aimed to throw it at Ezio's head if the attack hit it would knock him down to Zangief's side who would pull out a combi stick and aim to hit Ezio upside the head.

OOC: Chair, fine, but Combi-Stick? Really? >.>

#103 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:19 PM

OOC: Chair, fine, but Combi-Stick? Really? >.>

OOC: I'm sorry I spelled it wrong it's a Kendo stick. It is made of bamboo and as it hit it opens and closes to pinch the target.

Posted Image

#104 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

OOC: I'm sorry I spelled it wrong it's a Kendo stick. It is made of bamboo and as it hit it opens and closes to pinch the target.

Posted Image

OOC: I know what a Kendo stick is... and even then, it's unlikely to be found "littered around the ring." :D

#105 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

OOC: I know what a Kendo stick is... and even then, it's unlikely to be found "littered around the ring." :D

OOC: It's actually a weapon that is used a lot in wrestling.

#106 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

OOC: It's actually a weapon that is used a lot in wrestling.

OOC: Yeah... but there's no underbelly space to an MMA ring (in which this match happens to reside). :/

#107 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

As Ezio and Zangief played cat and mouse, Nightwing in a cloth non-armored variant of his suit entered the arena, trying to get the crowd on his side via tryying to start a chant. As he attempted to make a total ass out of himself, he simultaniously glanced around at the other comatants in case anyone tried for a cheapshot.

"Alright, time to put on a show....just need some schmuck to take the bait." he mutters. The guy who accompanied him to the ring and was indifferently awaiting a tag was a decent-sized british fellow who didn't look all that interesting aside from a large scowl he had on his face as kept an eye on the rest of the group.

#108 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:01 PM

One moment, Matt Murdock and Naked Snake are there. The next, the entirety of their bodies glow red and they implode on themselves.

"...Spontaneous combustion?" Asked one announcer to the other. The other shrugged.

#109 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

OOC: Yeah... but there's no underbelly space to an MMA ring (in which this match happens to reside). :/

OOC: Ok fine.

If the attack from Haggar hit Zangeif would aim to stomp on Ezio's head 6 times.

#110 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

OOC: Ok fine.

If the attack from Haggar hit Zangeif would aim to stomp on Ezio's head 6 times.

OOC: :D

Haggar's attack missed... because Ezio was already jumping off the bar, over the chair, and if successful, bowling over Mike Haggar.

#111 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:31 PM

OOC: :D

Haggar's attack missed... because Ezio was already jumping off the bar, over the chair, and if successful, bowling over Mike Haggar.

Mike saw Ezio jump and would put down a chair that was in his left hand then run to the right of the ring. If Ezio didn't try to save himself then he would plow right into the chair and in a worst case scenario be knocked out.

#112 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Mike saw Ezio jump and would put down a chair that was in his left hand then run to the right of the ring. If Ezio didn't try to save himself then he would plow right into the chair and in a worst case scenario be knocked out.

Ezio grinned as Mike shielded himself, then used the top of the chair as a grip to swing around and aim a double kick to his back; with the chair obstructing his view of Ezio, it was nearly impossible for him to see it coming.

#113 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

Ezio grinned as Mike shielded himself, then used the top of the chair as a grip to swing around and aim a double kick to his back; with the chair obstructing his view of Ezio, it was nearly impossible for him to see it coming.

As the two rumbled, Dick looked around for a weapon being quite bored. He scrounged around the arena floor for anything decently sized and if he succeeded he'd chuck it at ezio as he attempted to manuver around Haggar.

#114 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

As the two rumbled, Dick looked around for a weapon being quite bored. He scrounged around the arena floor for anything decently sized and if he succeeded he'd chuck it at ezio as he attempted to manuver around Haggar.

There weren't any weapons inside the ring, save the chair Haggar was holding and the chair Batman had had thrown to him by Cassandra (which he was also holding).

#115 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

OOC: Mike doesn't have the chair it's on the ground Mike is near the cage.

#116 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

OOC: Mike doesn't have the chair it's on the ground Mike is near the cage.

OOC: ...If that's the case...

Ezio stuck his hands forwards, using the chair as a base, then flipped forwards over it, landing and pivoting the first foot he landed on, using the hands he had flipped over to flip to chuck the chair, full-force, at Mike.

#117 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

OOC: ...If that's the case...

Ezio stuck his hands forwards, using the chair as a base, then flipped forwards over it, landing and pivoting the first foot he landed on, using the hands he had flipped over to flip to chuck the chair, full-force, at Mike.

Mike jumped to the right and used this flip to his advantage he quickly ran full force aiming to give Ezio a clothes line.

#118 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Mike jumped to the right and used this flip to his advantage he quickly ran full force aiming to give Ezio a clothes line.

OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong: Ezio has landed by now? I'll edit if not.

Ezio redirected the swing of his chair, spinning and aiming to smash the chair over Mike's upper arm and shoulder, letting go with his right hand and aiming a punch for Mike's face in a makeshift clothesline of his own.

#119 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

OOC: Correct me if I'm wrong: Ezio has landed by now? I'll edit if not.

Ezio redirected the swing of his chair, spinning and aiming to smash the chair over Mike's upper arm and shoulder, letting go with his right hand and aiming a punch for Mike's face in a makeshift clothesline of his own.

OOC: I think let me check.

OOC Edit: yeah he has I guess that I was thinking he wasnt

IC: Mike would roll from the move so he wouldn't be injured.

#120 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

As the two finished exchanging blows, Nightwing would've taken a seat and have yawned loudly at both not having anyone to fight and the performance the two combatants were giving. Despite looking completely uninterested, he was fully aware of his surroundings. He just REALLY wanted someone to pick a fight with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users