133 replies to this topic

#21 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

OOC: Whatever, just so long as you don't tank each and every hit I'm fine. Durability is Zangiefs thing, your character will be strong but at the cost of speed. Sorry Thanosisaesome, but for now, the hit did minimul damage.

IC: Snake would wrap Zangief into a perfect chokehold, suffocating the oxygen out of the giants lungs. Seeing as this was a cage match, I/E

Posted Image

there would be no tight rope for Zangief to jump on.

OOC: Sorry, my bad, should of posted the pic in the opening post. For the record the in game ring is much larger then the pic one.

IC: "Wayne, listen to me!" Snake called. "I'm not sure if you actually know what your doing in this fight, but hear me out! This guy is our top priority, neither of us can beat him on our own. If we work together we can beat him, then fight each other! Punch him in the solar plexus as hard as you can, take away his air!"

Bruce was no fool. He nodded to Snake, and struck out perfectly at Zangief without holding back. The strike would likely impact straight into the solar plexus nerve center.

#22 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

OOC:Bruce is Batman and he is not holding back.

Bruce would watch Zangief get swarmed. He would proceed to aim a high kick at the distracted mans face.

OOC: That would mean that in Batman AC Right before Bruce was put into the city he could of kicked all of the goons. He didn't because if he did people would know that he was Batman right away. Bruce has to hold back or he is F*cked.

Zangeif now was just being choked but his strength helped him out but he was holding on barely he would aim to slam himself aginst the cage to get Snake off but because of Rorschac he did it by jumping strait at the cage backwards.

#23 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

OOC: That would mean that in Batman AC Right before Bruce was put into the city he could of kicked all of the goons. He didn't because if he did people would know that he was Batman right away. Bruce has to hold back or he is F*cked.

Zangeif now was just being choked but his strength helped him out but he was holding on barely he would aim to slam himself aginst the cage to get Snake off but because of Rorschac he did it by jumping strait at the cage backwards.

OOC: Batman doesn't hold back if he's fighting tough opponents that could kill him.

Batman would again slam Zangief with maximum strength in the solar plexus, and attempt to slug him in the face. Provided he is succsesful.

#24 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

Taskmaster, meanwhile, paid close attention...

#25 Spytheman

Spytheman

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Comics: Spider man, Batman, JLA, Daredevil, Punisher, Superman, X men, Deathstroke,<br /><br />Games: GTA, MGS, Resident Evil, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Arkham series,<br /><br />I read fanfictions all the time, and write once in awhile. Maybe one day I'll post a few stories on the CBUB...

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

Zangief, thanks to making 0 effort to dodge or block, would be hit by all attacks. Rorchach delivered a crushing blow to both his knees, Bruce struck him with all the might of a bear in the solar plexus, and Snake was still restricting oxygen flow. Things weren't looking to good for the big guy.

Thanks to Zangief being severaly weakened by the hits, Snake was able to hang on through being slammed into the fence.

It still hurt like hell, and he let out a rough cough, but he's felt worse. He doubled his output, squeezing at the man's neck with all his might. And thanks to Bruce's hit, he would have no air reserves left to hold out on.

#26 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

Rorschach backed up and watched. It was only a matter of time now.

#27 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

Zangief, thanks to making 0 effort to dodge or block, would be hit by all attacks. Rorchach delivered a crushing blow to both his knees, Bruce struck him with all the might of a bear in the solar plexus, and Snake was still restricting oxygen flow. Things weren't looking to good for the big guy.

Thanks to Zangief being severaly weakened by the hits, Snake was able to hang on through being slammed into the fence.

It still hurt like hell, and he let out a rough cough, but he's felt worse. He doubled his output, squeezing at the man's neck with all his might. And thanks to Bruce's hit, he would have no air reserves left to hold out on.

Batman would attempt to hit Zangief once more, just to deliver the final blow.

#28 hellboy6

hellboy6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:video games,comics,writing,movies, tv, hangin w/ buds

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

Cassandra would watch the fight between Bruce and the Russian. Then notices the man called Naked Snake surveying the fight too. ("If Bruce wins this he will be too weak to handle another apponent who looks a lot tougher then his current oppenent.")

She signals to Bruce she will handle the next oppenent watching him.

#29 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

Cassandra would watch the fight between Bruce and the Russian. Then notices the man called Naked Snake surveying the fight too. ("If Bruce wins this he will be too weak to handle another apponent who looks a lot tougher then his current oppenent.")

She signals to Bruce she will handle the next oppenent watching him.

Bruce signaled he understood.

#30 Spytheman

Spytheman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Comics: Spider man, Batman, JLA, Daredevil, Punisher, Superman, X men, Deathstroke,<br /><br />Games: GTA, MGS, Resident Evil, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Arkham series,<br /><br />I read fanfictions all the time, and write once in awhile. Maybe one day I'll post a few stories on the CBUB...

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

OOC: JVF can still save his character if he acts fast.

#31 hellboy6

hellboy6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

Bruce signaled he understood.

Cassandra throws a chair to Bruce
"use this to finish him if you'd like"

#32 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

Zangeif then knew what he had to do he jumped in the air making sure that Burce's attack missed he started to fall down backfirst if he landed this would most likely make Snake let go and give time for Zangeif to tag Mike.

#33 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

Zangeif then knew what he had to do he jumped in the air making sure that Burce's attack missed he started to fall down backfirst if he landed this would most likely make Snake let go and give time for Zangeif to tag Mike.

Bruce would use the chair to smash Zangief over the head as he leaped.

#34 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

OOC: Hold up a sec. He's being choked out from behind, there's no air in his lungs, and both his kneecaps are utterly destroyed (you know what happens when someone like Rorschach kicks you full-force in the kneecaps? They're gonna completely bend in the opposite direction), and yet he still manages to pull a move like this?

#35 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

OOC: Hold up a sec. He's being choked out from behind, there's no air in his lungs, and both his kneecaps are utterly destroyed (you know what happens when someone like Rorschach kicks you full-force in the kneecaps? They're gonna completely bend in the opposite direction), and yet he still manages to pull a move like this?

Don't forget the Bruce Wayne blow to the solar plexus he completely ignored.

#36 hellboy6

hellboy6

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

my timing with the chair was somehow perfect besides the fact that how the hell could that guy have jumped? Cassandra thought to herself. "The guys knee's were broken and took a jab in the solar plexus. This makes no sense!"

#37 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

Don't forget the Bruce Wayne blow to the solar plexus he completely ignored.

OOC: Yeah, that's what I meant by no air in the lungs. A blow like that would've knocked the air out of him, and considering he's being strangled, there's no way he could take a breath in.

#38 Spytheman

Spytheman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

OOC: JVF, I'm sorry, but by popular vote, that move does not count. Zangief is a pretty big guy, add that to the fact that he has a 200 pound+ man hanging off him, and he shouldn't be doing any jumping. Not to mention that he's about to pass out from lack of oxygen and his knees, though not broken, are pretty messed up, and it makes no sense. You can still tag Mike if you want, but you'd better hurry with the way things are going for Zangief.

#39 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

OOC: JVF, I'm sorry, but by popular vote, that move does not count. Zangief is a pretty big guy, add that to the fact that he has a 200 pound+ man hanging off him, and he shouldn't be doing any jumping. Not to mention that he's about to pass out from lack of oxygen and his knees, though not broken, are pretty messed up, and it makes no sense. You can still tag Mike if you want, but you'd better hurry with the way things are going for Zangief.

OOC: Well now that I have you I did doge the kicks to my knees and when I posted my responce I didn't even see TIA's post so thats bull shit that I got hit on all of them. This isn't fair at all I don't know why you won't let me do any moves but you decide that they get it right. So with that it's time for some one to help...

IC: Mike had enought he climbed to the top holding 2 chairs he then jumped at Bruce and Rorsach going to aim to hit them over the head if the move missed *which would be hard since they were looking at Zangeif* or not Mike would tag Zangeif and then tell Zangeif to jump backwards as Zangeif would jump back Mike would aim to punch Snake in the back right above the butt crack. If this hit it would make Snake let go and nearly paralyze him.

#40 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

OOC: Well now that I have you I did doge the kicks to my knees and when I posted my responce I didn't even see TIA's post so thats bull shit that I got hit on all of them. This isn't fair at all I don't know why you won't let me do any moves but you decide that they get it right. So with that it's time for some one to help...

IC: Mike had enought he climbed to the top holding 2 chairs he then jumped at Bruce and Rorsach going to aim to hit them over the head if the move missed *which would be hard since they were looking at Zangeif* or not Mike would tag Zangeif and then tell Zangeif to jump backwards as Zangeif would jump back Mike would aim to punch Snake in the back right above the butt crack. If this hit it would make Snake let go and nearly paralyze him.

OOC:Surprisingly enough, Bruce will notice the 266 pound man flying towards him.

Batman would leap to the left, and attempt to kick Mike in the ribs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users