corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

Plot:

The year is 1524. Ezio Auditore has died on a bench in his home town of Firenze, and his family invites the rest of the Assassins Guild to attend his funeral. Many have come to honor the great Mentor Assassin's death and offer their condolences to the Auditore family. The most important guests? The other Assassins. With his dying breath, Ezio had finished his will.
"...And to the rest of the Assassins Guild, I bequeath untold riches beyond your wildest dreams... Where is this treasure, you may ask? You must find it.

Truly yours,
Ezio Auditore da Firenze"

Attached to the will was a slip of paper, entailing the rules to this race.

"Split into teams of three; there will be no killing of other members of team or members of other teams. No rules other than ' '.

Clue 1.

Your next clue lies in the fires of Firenze."

You guys are going to have to make teams of three among yourselves.

Character Sheet:

Name: (First name) (Last name) da (City on Earth, but not on either of the Americas or Antarctica)

Date of Birth:

Appearance:

Weapons/Equipment:

Bio:

Fears/Weaknesses:

#2 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

FIRSTTT!!!

#3 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

Obligutory character coming soon

#4 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

I will post a character later just not now.

#5 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Any questions, ask on the Interest thread regarding the beginning info.

#6 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

Name: (First name) (Last name) da (City on Earth, but not on either of the Americas or Antarctica)

Date of Birth: 1498

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapons/Equipment:

Bio:

Fears/Weaknesses:

#7 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

If you need pictures or details on the weapons, please say so.

Name:Ryuusuke Isamu of the Iga Provience of Japan

Date of Birth: 03, 09, 1492

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 150 pounds

Appearance: Posted Image

Weapons/Equipment:

Ninja-to:
Ninjastars:
Ninja Spikes.
Ninja Shuko Hand Claws:
Ninja Ashiko Foot Spikes
Ninja Thorwing Knives
Ninja Caltrops
Sai's
Kursurigama
Shoge Hook 13'
Explosive Black Eggs

Bio:
Ryuusuke was born in the mountin region of Iga, Japan. He was givin special training in the covert ops of the Shinobi. From a young age, they trained him, in weapons, tactics, and skills. Though, he was a slow-starter, he proved to be an execptional ninja, obtaining many contracts from the Shougans his clan was loyal too. The missions were diverse, and each more diffcult then the last, he had to show cunning, wit, and origionality. He quickly climbed to the top, only to find out, they were bigger ladders to climb in the western world.

Fears/Weaknesses:

Eisoptrophobia--Is the fear of one owns reflection, he doesn't like to be reminded on who/what he does.

Ryuusuke since he was young was very attracted to women, it became so strong, that you can call it a weakness.

#8 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

If you need pictures or details on the weapons, please say so. And will finish other stuff later...

Name:
Ryuusuke Isamu Kyōto, Nihon no(of Kyoto, Japan)

Date of Birth: 03, 09, 1498

Weapons/Equipment:

Ninja-to:
Ninjastars:
Ninja Spikes.
Ninja Shuko Hand Claws:
Ninja Ashiko Foot Spikes
Ninja Thorwing Knives
Ninja Caltrops
Sai's
Kursurigama
Shoge Hook 13'

Bio:

Fears/Weaknesses:

Team?

#9 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Name: Dante D'arcangelo da Firenze

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180 lbs

Appearance:Posted Image

Date of birth: 12/14/1507

Weapon's/Equipment:
Hidden Blade
Sword (Shown in picture)
Short Blade
Throwing Knives X10 (2 belts)
Crossbow 10 bolts
Smoke Bombs x3
3 vials of poison (Dips Hidden Blade in or puts in targets drink.)
Hidden Gun x10 shots
Leather Armor

Bio:Dante D'arcangelo was born to a poor family and Firenze and was born into the assassins guild threw his both of his parents who were part of the guild he entered when he was 15 however when he was 16 his parents were killed during a mission in Roma to cope with the lose Dante immersed himself into the guild completing mission after mission leaving little time for a personal life because of his unyielding commitment to the guild he has developed a fear of failure far beyond the average person if he even thinks that he may fail he becomes depressed until reminded that he could still succeed he also has a fear of specters but even he doesn't remember were this fear cam from.

Fear's/Weaknesses:
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.
Chiraptophobia- Fear of being touched.
Spectrophobia- Fear of specters or ghosts.

Probably gonna change some later on.

#10 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

@DJ: Did you really have to quote the whole thing...you could've just put @Ham...or something. Ethier way, we need to see how the others will be, so we can be the most balanced team's possible.

#11 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

@DJ: Did you really have to quote the whole thing...you could've just put @Ham...or something. Ethier way, we need to see how the others will be, so we can be the most balanced team's possible.

I was doubling the ninja awesomeness.

#12 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

I was doubling the ninja awesomeness.

Well lets not do it again there is only so much Ninja awesomeness this thread can take and I am sure more ninja's will be posted :P

#13 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

Aw, comeon let's be a little more diverse...If you want specifics...My guy is from the Iga Provenice...the other ninja's came from the Kōka region.

#14 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

Name: Adrian Castellano da Barcelona

Date of Birth: 1500

Height: 5'7, 160 Pounds

Weapons/Equipment:
Box of Tools
Saber
10 Smoke Pellets
10 Bomb Pellets
2 Daggers
"Magical" Sticky Gloves
Spiked Gloves.
Chain-mail he wears underneath.
Jester Mask.

Bio: I was born into a lower class family in Barcelona, Spain. Born into a family of 7 was harsh, economically, and mentally. I never met my father, and I never met my eldest brother. Once the New World was discovered, they both set sail hoping to earn great riches. Needless to say...they never made it. My older brothers had to work at the ages of fourteen, for very little money. My mother had to get a job as a harlot. At the age of 4, it became apparent that I had Synesthesia. I tinkered and touched many weapons, designing my own. I became a street urchin, robbing what I had to in order to survive, it became apparent that my life was going no where. When stealing, I usually wore a Jester mask, in order to confuse the people that chased me. Due to my agility, versatility, and the Jester I was given the Nick-Name "Jester" or the "Clown". I became a folk tale around my town, mothers saying to their young children; "Behave bad and the Jester shall get you."
A little bit later in life, I was very low on money. Almost to the point of salvation, I began to take Assassination requests. Needless to say, my inventions allowed me to make a steady sum of gold. They say the last thing you ever see..is the black Jester mask.

Fears/Weaknesses: Synesthesia can overload senses. Too many smells, or colors.

#15 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

-ignore-

#16 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Character Sheet Rough Draft

Name: Luka R. Cheshire da Venice

Date of Birth: 1505

Weapons/Equipment: TBA

Bio: TBA

Fears:
Arachnophobia: Fear of spiders
Atychiphobia: Fear of failure.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth. (has it been invented yet? Either way, he's afraid of this)
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

Weaknesses:
Over confident
Easily distracted (ADHD, even know unknown at the time)
Easily annoyed and angered
Inexperienced

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:12 PM

Character Sheet(DRAFT 1, which probably wont change much anyways):

Name: Paul Riley Remington da Dublin, Ireland AKA An Bás(the death)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 254

Date of Birth: 04/02/1488 A.D.

Appearance:
Posted Image

Assassin garb:
Posted Image

Weapons/Equipment:
*hatchet(wields in left hand, which is usually equipped with further equipped with cestus)
*Kern 'darts' (sometimes poison tipped)
*Smoke, flash, and incendiery bombs(6 apiece)
*Clawed Gauntlet, usually dipped in poison(on right hand, aka 'the death's touch')
* 1/2 inch thick knight breastplate, worn under cloak for protection
*Albion Kern Ax

Bio: Riley grew up your typical brawler in a land in turmoil. A Kern mercenary in his younger days, Riley wasn't a fan of the english rulers. Especially after he found his troupe killed by ambush outside combat. Leaving the mercenary business he got into the other things irish were known for. Fighting, drinking, and all-around being a ruffian. However, he was given the opportunity to put his skills to good use for killing key individuals aka being an assassin. Being a trained soldier and not a trained assassin, his skills compared to some of the more finesse operatives could be considered brutish but there was a certain effectiveness to his brutal simplicity. After hearing of stories about the grim reaper, he reconfigured his tactics to play up the theatrics part of his size and activities when the occasion called for it. He could kill you with his fists as easily as before, however he found that taking a musket ball in stride(thanks to a metal breastplate) before giving them a case of death with a mere(poison-tipped) touch in view of onlookers could be more fun than sneaking up on someone and beating them to death when time permitted. After all, who isn't afraid of death.

Strengths:
*Deceptively intelligent, a thinker: On the outside Riley is a ruffian brawler who at times appears to be quite rude, pushy, and slow-witted. In all reality, he is everything but slow-witted. On the battlefield, he was a skilled tactician as well as a skilled soldier, and both combined meant a man who could evaluate his situation and outthink his opponent while they never even knew a battle of wits was being played.

Fears/Weaknesses:
*long range combat- A Kern is many things; a skilled combatant is one of them, but a sharpsooter isnt and Paul was no exception to the rule. His mercenary group was killed by long range assault, and being the only survivor he has always been weary of a rifleman or bowman. He didn't try to upgrade, being an old soldier whose good at what he does, however if they are noticibly in the area, he takes extra care, and can find himself second-guessing himself. He is uncharacterstically cautious and shows signs of nervousness when the odds are stacked.

#18 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

Name: Altair Muhammed da Roma

Date of Birth: 11/05/1500

Appearance: It's going to take longer then a couple of days.

Weapons/Equipment: 2 hidden blades
A short double sided sword
2 double sided daggers
Pouch that can hold 10 knives
10 throwing knives
Pet snake
pouch that can hold 9 bombs
3 Killing bombs
3 Escape bombs
3 Stun bombs
Long Gun

Bio: Altair's family had been in the Creed since Altar Ibn-La'Ahad lost his rank but the line stopped when Aluta (Altair's Great Great Great Great gandfather) didn't teach his son about the Creed. Years and Years later Altair's father was saved by Ezio while he was sight seeing. During the training Altair was born his mother sent a letter to her husband and asked him to name it. He wrote back Altair. After four years of training Altair's dad came back his father started to train him. Then came sunday they went to see the new pope who very much disliked the Templars. Altair's father saw an Templar assassin coming from behind the pope so with his new skills he threw a knife that hit the assassin in the head the pope was saved but with a cost. After explaining every thing Altair and his father were both good friends of the pope and even gained gaurd status. One day Altair was walking around the market he was hungry and Miss Sarah always had some thing good to look at and eat. "Hello Ms. Sarah may I say you look very amazing today." He said. "Oh Altair just take what you want." Altair took some food and walked away after thanking Sarah who had a child his age named Maria. As he was walking home 5 bullies blocked his path. "Oh it's you guys what do you want today another beat down or my money." He said laughing. "Money." They said. "Ok beatdown it is. After 4 minutes of kicking their butts Altair got home. His mother was crying and Ezio was standing by her. "Mama what's wrong?" He asked. Ezio walked over to him and kneeled down. "Do you know who I am?" He asked to the 7 year old. "Yes, you are Ezio Auditore the one that taught my Papa." Altair said. "Good, good now please don't run but I'm here to tell you that your father was killed." Altair looked at Ezio for a while then started to cry. He ran out the door and to the market. Ms. Sarha and Maria were there closing down the shop when they saw Altair. "Altair stop." Sarah said looking at the crying boy. "Whats wrong Altair." Sarah asked. "My Papa was killed." He said crying more. "Oh Altair." She said holding him close trying to help him. That was 17 years ago now Altair is 24 and has gone home to find his dad's weapons. During the time that Altair was away he lived in the desert joined Ezio on some mission and gained his own hidden blade. Altair also found his father's Hidden blade and since his dad was a left hand user he now had two hidden blades but then he got the news that Ezio was dead.

Fears: Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia – fear of the number 666
Odontophobia – fear of dentists and dental procedures

Weakness: While living in the desert his now pet snake bit him he thought that he got all of the venom out but not quite he now has spazams.

Strenghts: Since he trained with his dad at a young age he is Faster Stronger and able to think faster then other people.
He is perfect at counters.

#19 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

Name: Coraggio Verde da Venezia

Date of Birth: 04/04/1467

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 231 lbs

Weapons/Equipment: One wide, hidden shortsword blade fit along a gauntlet on his forearm
Hidden inverted crossbow which fakes as a brace when not in use; flips forwards and can be fired repeatedly
Hidden pistol; gear flipped on underside of gauntlet, switches blade extending to pistol firing; six bullets lined side-by-side in a belt around the forearm
Throwing knives: Trained to use by father; keeps at least six on him at all times, often more (15 for this RP, on belt)
Extra bullets (48 in a bullet pouch [also on belt])
Shianova Sword w/ handguard, 34 inch blade
Standard steel dagger
Forest Green Assassins' Cloak
Wheel-lock rifle (Ten rounds in secondary bullet pouch)
Metal Armor Set

Bio: Born in 1467, Coraggio was trained by his father (in Venice) in the ways of the Assassin; and when his father died (in 1488), his gear was bequeathed to his son, Corragio. He updated this gear further, hiding the blades better and keeping the pistol up-to-date with the times. He even added his own attachment: an inverted crossbow that was hidden as a brace for his arm, which could be flipped forwards while the bolts were stored along his arm in something of a belt, with the bolts end-to-end inside it. He proceeded to live (historically) until 1539.

Fears/Weaknesses: Arachnophobia, fear of spiders
Ailurophobia, fear of cats
(Deathly afraid of both)

#20 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:06 AM

Character Sheet Draft 2 - Added strengths to offset weaknesses.

Name: Luka R. Cheshire da Venice

Height: 5'9

Weight: 200 lbs

Date of Birth: 11/07/1505 A.D

Posted Image

Weapons/Equipment:
Hidden zipline x1: A hidden wire contraption, hidden in Luka's sleeve allows him to make quick wscapes. The spring mechinizem, as well as a weighted pummel on the end, allows Luka to fire and retract, so long as there's something for it to wrap around. In certain situations it can be used as a weapon. The wire itself is strong enough to carry 2.5 times Luka's weight, and is 15 feet in length.
Hidden blade x 1
Throwing knives x 10
Smoke bombs x 5
Caltrop bombs x 5
Splinter bombs x 10
Thunder bobms x 10
Poison vial: Used to coat his blades in poison.

Bio: Antonio Cheshire was a story teller and a messanger. He was always a wealthy man, but he never stayed in any one place for long. Antonio made his living traveling from town to town with his son, Luka. During the day the father and son pair would go all around the town and Antonio would tell stories. By night, he'd drop Luka off and leave while his son slept so he could make his real money. Some nights he wouldn't return until the next morning, when he'd wake Luka and they'd have to leave in a great hurry.

This was young Luka's life until one night, when Antonio didn't return. The 5 year old waited for two days before the letter of his father's death reached him. Left alone, with no were else to go, the young orphan was forced to work as a kitchen boy at the inn he was staying. No one knew what really happened to Antonio, or his body. But Luka knew. It had to be the assassin's guild, the one from his father's stories. They must not have liked him telling his stories about them. But whenever he told someone who it was, they laughed.

For five years Luka worked at the inn. For five years he tried to convince people of what happened. For five years, no one beleaved him. And so, after five years. Luka began investigating for himself.

In years to come he'd learn that his father was more than just a story teller. The dark truth was, his father was a crimainal. A theif and, if need be, a murderer. He even managed to learn more about the assassin's guild. He learned how they operate and finally, at the age of 16, learned who killed his father. It was an assassin by the name of Bahadur.

He spent two years learning methods of assassination. And finally, at the age of 18 he killed the man who killed his father. Then, with no where else to go, Luka decided to try and join the assassin's guild. They were hesitant at first. A year later, after proving his skills and loyalty, Luka was accepted.

Fears:
Arachnophobia: Fear of spiders
Atychiphobia: Fear of failure.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth. (Just because it hasn't been invented, doesn't mean he can't have this phobia)
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.

Weaknesses:
Over confident: As a young assassin, Luka feels he can do it all and is eager to prove it to the point of recklessness.
Easily distracted: Although unkown at the time, Luka suffers from ADHD, which causes him to be easily distracted and also very restless.
Easily annoyed and angered: Likely due to his undiagnosed ADHD, Luka has trouble controling his temper. Certain things, like refering to him by his lasy name, trigger his anger.
Inexperienced: While very smart and able to think quickly, Luka has very little yeras under his belt and, as a result, lacks the field expertise that's oftain times required to make the best possible choice.
Direct Combat: Luka's body is very well conditioned, but he lacks the skills needed for extended combat. If caught unarmed, Luka will find a lot of trouble putting down an opponent with an distint advantage over himself (stregth, speed, etc.).

Strengths:
Charming: A benifit of being both young and handsome is that he finds dealing with ladies to be a simple matter. But moreover, he benifits from a silver tongue that allows him to easily gain the trust of either gender.
Quick Wit: A possible benifit of his ADHD, Luka is able to quickly assess a situation and improves.
Scrappy: While not skilled in the traditional way, Luka's quick wit and his creativity allow him to come out on top through the use of improved weapons and cheap tricks.
Determined: Once his mind is set on a goal, Luka will persue it for however long it takes to achieve. He only gives up if he decides something more important comes up.
Detecive skills: Luka spent his entire life teaching himself this fine art.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users