105 replies to this topic

#21 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

Krillin is more agile, and better fighter. That suit might absorb energy, but Krillins can cut planets in half, nukes can't even level a mountain. Destructo disc is above nukes

Plus Tony can't win on absorbing energy, and his energy is not that powerful to destroy mountains

I say eventually Ironman loses

#22 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

Krillin is more agile, and better fighter. That suit might absorb energy, but Krillins can cut planets in half, nukes can't even level a mountain. Destructo disc is above nukes

Plus Tony can't win on absorbing energy, and his energy is not that powerful to destroy mountains

I say eventually Ironman loses

Lol, you need to research the Bleeding Edge suit.

The only way Krillin can destroy a planet is by directly damaging the planet's core. He can't "cut them in half". And the Destructo Disc doesn't possess anything close to the raw power of nukes. <.<

Tony, on the other hand, can utterly obliterate planets with a single blast in the Bleeding Edge suit, and his strength and speed are comparable to Thor's (meaning FAR over Class 100, and several times the speed of sound, possibly even FTL).

Actually, Tony can win by absorbing energy. He'd just soak up every energy attack Krillin threw at him, and Krillin isn't nearly strong enough to do any damage to the armor with physical attacks. And like I said, you need to actually look up the Bleeding Edge suit before you jump on board team DBZ. Not only can it destroy mountains, it can destroy planets. AND IT SHOOTS FRIGGIN' ANTIMATTER!

The result wouldn't be eventual at all. The fight would end after approx. 0.00000001 seconds, with Krillin ending up as a pile of dust.

#23 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Lol, you need to research the Bleeding Edge suit.

The only way Krillin can destroy a planet is by directly damaging the planet's core. He can't "cut them in half". And the Destructo Disc doesn't possess anything close to the raw power of nukes. <.<

Tony, on the other hand, can utterly obliterate planets with a single blast in the Bleeding Edge suit, and his strength and speed are comparable to Thor's (meaning FAR over Class 100, and several times the speed of sound, possibly even FTL).

Actually, Tony can win by absorbing energy. He'd just soak up every energy attack Krillin threw at him, and Krillin isn't nearly strong enough to do any damage to the armor with physical attacks. And like I said, you need to actually look up the Bleeding Edge suit before you jump on board team DBZ. Not only can it destroy mountains, it can destroy planets. AND IT SHOOTS FRIGGIN' ANTIMATTER!

The result wouldn't be eventual at all. The fight would end after approx. 0.00000001 seconds, with Krillin ending up as a pile of dust.

Tonis not even close to light speed. Speed of sound and Ftl is so far apart that you prob don't realize the difference

A destructo disc can slice up to the core and therefore slice planets. Krillin isn't weak man. You do some research and tell me where it was shown Tony could maneuver Ftl speed? And why would Krillin keep shooting him if he saw it was absorbed?

He could blow chunks of earth and have the explosion damage Tony

#24 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

Supposedly, Tony can outrun Black Holes with this new armor.

Technically, this would require him to be going faster than light.

#25 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

Supposedly, Tony can outrun Black Holes with this new armor.

Technically, this would require him to be going faster than light.

#26 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

Wiki's words, not mine.

Either way, the point was he can overcome the force inside of a Black Hole's event horizon.

#27 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

Tonis not even close to light speed. Speed of sound and Ftl is so far apart that you prob don't realize the difference

You don't seem to be reading what I'm saying. IRON MAN MATCHED SPEED AND STRENGTH WITH THOR, WHO MOVES MANY TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Is that clear enough for you? I can dumb it down even more if need be!

A destructo disc can slice up to the core and therefore slice planets. Krillin isn't weak man. You do some research and tell me where it was shown Tony could maneuver Ftl speed? And why would Krillin keep shooting him if he saw it was absorbed?

He could blow chunks of earth and have the explosion damage Tony

I don't need to do research, I've read Dragonball from start to finish.

You don't seem to be backing up your words with proof. In fact, all you seem to be doing is demonstrating unbelievable bias toward DBZ (though that's no surprise from you). Please, enlighten me; what else can Krillin do to Iron Man, other than toss energy attacks his way? 'Cuz, if he tries hitting the armor, he's gonna break his hand.

Right, except it wouldn't damage Tony. At all.

I'll repeat: Krillin does not stand a chance in hell against Iron Man.

Edit: Ah, well there ya go. He IS FTL.

#28 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

Iron Man wins.

#29 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

You don't seem to be reading what I'm saying. IRON MAN MATCHED SPEED AND STRENGTH WITH THOR, WHO MOVES MANY TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Is that clear enough for you? I can dumb it down even more if need be!

I don't need to do research, I've read Dragonball from start to finish.

You don't seem to be backing up your words with proof. In fact, all you seem to be doing is demonstrating unbelievable bias toward DBZ (though that's no surprise from you). Please, enlighten me; what else can Krillin do to Iron Man, other than toss energy attacks his way? 'Cuz, if he tries hitting the armor, he's gonna break his hand.

Right, except it wouldn't damage Tony. At all.

I'll repeat: Krillin does not stand a chance in hell against Iron Man.

Edit: Ah, well there ya go. He IS FTL.

I'm sorry Since when is Thor in constant Ftl? Your stupid bro show me that scan of them moving that fast. I hear you, but I hear little moaning coming from you, you say that Tony has stood up to Thor? So has Hercules, does that make him Ftl? Krillin will break his hand? Hahaha

Another good one from AvP, yes dumb it up for me please AvP, so you can realize how much of a little kid you act like

#30 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

Count on PYMP to come in and prove he's a retard right off the bat.

This is why I love Hayes. He's a DBZ Fanboy and he knows what is what. *brofists*

#31 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Iron Man wins.

This. *Also loves DBZ*

#32 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

I'm sorry Since when is Thor in constant Ftl? Your stupid bro show me that scan of them moving that fast. I hear you, but I hear little moaning coming from you, you say that Tony has stood up to Thor? So has Hercules, does that make him Ftl? Krillin will break his hand? Hahaha

Another good one from AvP, yes dumb it up for me please AvP, so you can realize how much of a little kid you act like

Lol. I like how, when you're backed into a corner, you take to insulting. A little kid? Look at you, you're 28 and I'm still acting more mature than you.

I fell the need to dumb things down because there are occasionally people who don't actually read what I post. Oh, and you seem to have ignored the fact MF15 pulled up there. How convenient.

Anyhow, I'm done responding to you. I know a lost cause when I see one. <_<

#33 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

I DON'T KNOW A LOST CAUSE WHEN I SEE ONE.

Also, damn, that's the first AvP smackdown I've ever seen... *Potential Debating Rival Rising*

*BROFIST*

#34 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:56 PM

Posted Image

#35 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

Well now, that just hurt my feelings.

#36 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

Lol. I like how, when you're backed into a corner, you take to insulting. A little kid? Look at you, you're 28 and I'm still acting more mature than you.

I fell the need to dumb things down because there are occasionally people who don't actually read what I post. Oh, and you seem to have ignored the fact MF15 pulled up there. How convenient.

Anyhow, I'm done responding to you. I know a lost cause when I see one. <_<

Haha you are the one insulting me. Also all I said was that just because Tony squared off vs Thor does not make him Ftl. In that fight I am sure they weren't. And I am sure Thor wasnt going all out

I read everything and I simply responded. I'm not insulting you, just saying you act like a litle kid big difference. The difference is that you respond like one where I reply to your comments

Don't respond bro I won't care haha

#37 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

Promised... wouldn't... respond...

Also, Jaeger?
Posted Image

#38 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

While I think AvP is underestimating Kuririn some what (He doesnt need to destroy the core and Kienzan>>>Nukes as it is all the power of a destructive blast packed into a disc strong enough to hurt Freeza.) There is no way he can win at all another mark on the Kuririn owned count.

#39 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

The truth often hurts, Ethan. <_<

#40 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

another mark on the Kuririn owned count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users