• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#1 Spytheman

Spytheman

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Comics: Spider man, Batman, JLA, Daredevil, Punisher, Superman, X men, Deathstroke,<br /><br />Games: GTA, MGS, Resident Evil, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Arkham series,<br /><br />I read fanfictions all the time, and write once in awhile. Maybe one day I'll post a few stories on the CBUB...

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

Bleeding Edge armor. Krillin at his most powerful, right after Cell was defeated. How good are Iron man's chances?

#2 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

Tony wins, easily.

#3 Spytheman

Spytheman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:Comics: Spider man, Batman, JLA, Daredevil, Punisher, Superman, X men, Deathstroke,<br /><br />Games: GTA, MGS, Resident Evil, Sly Cooper, Infamous, Arkham series,<br /><br />I read fanfictions all the time, and write once in awhile. Maybe one day I'll post a few stories on the CBUB...

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

Tony wins, easily.

easily?

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

Yes. The Bleeding Edge armor is wtfpowerful.

#5 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

One Destruco Disk and Tony's down. No matter what people say, Krillin's actually powerful.

#6 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

One Destruco Disk and Tony's down. No matter what people say, Krillin's actually powerful.

The Bleeding Edge armor's shielding will absorb the Disk like it's nothing.

This is the armor that can tank several nuclear bombs at 10% power. As for its offensive capabilities, it's capable of destroying the planet with a single repulsor ray, and shoots antimatter bullets.

Krillin is fairly powerful, but he's way out of his league here.

#7 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:06 PM

The Bleeding Edge armor's shielding will absorb the Disk like it's nothing.

This is the armor that can tank several nuclear bombs at 10% power. As for its offensive capabilities, it's capable of destroying the planet with a single repulsor ray, and shoots antimatter bullets.

Krillin is fairly powerful, but he's way out of his league here.

Absorb? Do you understand how the attack actually works? It isn't a blast, the disk cuts them in half.
I don't see that being asborbed

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Yes, I do understand how the attack works. It doesn't matter what it's designed to do, it's an energy attack, and it's going to dissipate when it comes into contact with Tony's shielding.

Meaning: Tony's energy shields will absorb the attack, and Krillin will die a single repulsor ray to the head later.

#9 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

Yes, I do understand how the attack works. It doesn't matter what it's designed to do, it's an energy attack, and it's going to dissipate when it comes into contact with Tony's shielding.

Meaning: Tony's energy shields will absorb the attack, and Krillin will die a single repulsor ray to the head later.

That's assuming that the blast hits. Tony's going to have to rely on the suit in order to have Krillin down. He's survived many blasts before, I doubt one blast is going to kill him outright.

#10 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:28 PM

Krillin doesn't have the means of injuring Tony whatsoever in his Bleeding Edge armor.

Whilst Tony can easily kill Krillin. >.>

#11 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:46 PM

Absorb? Do you understand how the attack actually works? It isn't a blast, the disk cuts them in half.
I don't see that being asborbed

The disk is still made of energy, blast or not, and the Bleeding Edge armor has the capability to both Absorb and Redirect energy attacks.

So yes, it will be absorbed, just like any other Ki attack that Krillin uses.

#12 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

The disk is still made of energy, blast or not, and the Bleeding Edge armor has the capability to both Absorb and Redirect energy attacks.

Im assuming you cant overload it.

#13 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

Ok, and after rewatching the Cell perfect shrug off a Destruco Disk I can see that.

BUT

I still believe that Krillin can at least deck Tony hard enough to stop him. This armor can't stand a direct hit from say Thor's hammer or Hulk's fist can it?

#14 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:56 PM

Nothing Batman can't handle.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

Uh... yeah it can. He has gone toe to toe with Thor and Hulk in the past and has emerged victorious at times... >.>

#16 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

Bleeding edge is really really powerful fom what I have heard it does beat Kuririn fairly easy ( In don't remember much from that thread but I think Methos explained that it could probably beat Tenshinhan as well)
However I would like to point out Kienzan is meant to go through energy shields thats the whole point of the attack (This is why its one of the most powerful attacks in DBZ.) for example despit the fact the Freeza was 100% un fatigued and his guard is 100% and in his second form (PL 1,000,000) vs Kuririn.(I think 75,000 I would have to double check my guide books.) yet it managed to cut his tail clean off while full blast from people like Vegeta who are lot stronger than Kuririn couldnt scratch 2nd form Freeza unless it litaraly absorbs energy or does it just protect as I said I don't know much about the Bleeding edge.
@Shockwave: I think that Cell that was filler.

#17 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

Ok, and after rewatching the Cell perfect shrug off a Destruco Disk I can see that.

BUT

I still believe that Krillin can at least deck Tony hard enough to stop him. This armor can't stand a direct hit from say Thor's hammer or Hulk's fist can it?

Any physical damage from Krillin that would be hard enough to cause any kind of damage, is powered by Ki just as much as his energy attacks, which would simply be absorbed or redirected.

As for damage, Iron Man was able to take hits from the Hammer Wielders during Fear Itself without any damage, and able to tank several nukes while the shields were only at 10%

Krillin is good, but he is totally and completely outclassed by the Bleeding Edge armor.

#18 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:28 PM

Any physical damage from Krillin that would be hard enough to cause any kind of damage, is powered by Ki just as much as his energy attacks, which would simply be absorbed or redirected.

As for damage, Iron Man was able to take hits from the Hammer Wielders during Fear Itself without any damage, and able to tank several nukes while the shields were only at 10%

Krillin is good, but he is totally and completely outclassed by the Bleeding Edge armor.

Where does the "everything that DBZ does is based off ki" argument come from? I recall a lot of the basic feats such as Goku's stregth are based off you know building up the strength by training. Goku survived 100 times Earth's gravity on strength alone.

#19 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

Where does the "everything that DBZ does is based off ki" argument come from? I recall a lot of the basic feats such as Goku's stregth are based off you know building up the strength by training. Goku survived 100 times Earth's gravity on strength alone.

They do increase there strength and speed on Ki but some people seem to think that means there physical strength and speed is subpar which it isnt.
(Kuririn still can't win Ki or no Ki he is still not strong enough though if we wanna we could totally use Super Sonic Warriors Kuririn and give him the Genki Dama and Chou Buu level strength <_< )

#20 Spytheman

Spytheman

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

I think darksaiyajin is right. the Z fighters can increase the power of there melee attacks through ki, but its not like all punches are powered from ki. For example, after training in 100 times gravity, Goku was a good dozen times as powerful as before. How would doing pushups and situps in 100 times gravity increase his ki? It didn't, it increased his strength.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users