Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

"Can I get an answer from someone who knows what theyre gonna do?" belle asks, katie. "Im all for peaceful route, but if they did all of this to a city, I doubt they'll hold back with us."

"The whole world's li VF ke this Annabelle and they'll shoot first and ask questions lter but at the moment we have guests.

"Hello Doctor, you have interesting friends with you. A figure stepped out of the mists carrying to shotos like Katie's and looking quite a bit like the Marek Sisters just slightly greyer.

Posted Image

"May I introduce, the Champion of the Universal Warrior Tournament, Grand Mistress of the Order of Twilight, my mother vin." Katie said.

"Katie?" Vin then looked over at Kat, "Oh, this'll be fun to hear about."

#42 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

In the mist, Katrina felt the tinge of familiarity, and had stayed close to Vanilor. The dragon wanted to push away the mists with a sweep of his wings, but Katrina had assured him of how futile it would have been for a shroud like this. As they walked, she kept her mind open, like a mental radar, and felt Vin long before she could actually see her. A small smile crept along her mouth as the Mistborn came into sight.

"A matter of time I suppose, but that was relatively quick. Hello, mother."

#43 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

"Wait," Victoria blurted out, "This is your mom? I thought this Cult kidnapped her? That's why we're here isn't it?" tact wasn't her strong suite.

#44 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

"Wait," Victoria blurted out, "This is your mom? I thought this Cult kidnapped her? That's why we're here isn't it?" tact wasn't her strong suite.

"Alternate timeline."

"You guys look like you need rest. Vin would lead them to a heavily militaized Jedi Mistborn base where warriors of all ages were training. Vanilor would have to stay outside.

"Katie can leading you to the living space. Bunk in pairs."

#45 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

"It is an honor meeting with one of the original warriors." Bowing a bit, he then turned to Victoria.

"I'd say that went pretty well." Smiling, he follow them inside if necessary.

#46 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

"It is an honor meeting with one of the original warriors." Bowing a bit, he then turned to Victoria.

"I'd say that went pretty well." Smiling, he follow them inside if necessary.

"If by well you mean boring," Victoria shrugged. She was partially glad it didn't end in a fight, but she'd never admit that.

Emerald took a deep breath when Vin said 'bunk in pairs'. She was worried about who she'd be bunked with.

#47 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:40 AM

"Alternate timeline."

"You guys look like you need rest. Vin would lead them to a heavily militaized Jedi Mistborn base where warriors of all ages were training. Vanilor would have to stay outside.

"Katie can leading you to the living space. Bunk in pairs."

"I'll be right there," Katrina said, not wishing to just leave her bonded. "I think I will make a surveillance round..." She leapt onto Vanilor's back in a single bound. The dragon was glad to have her company, if only for a while. Before leaving, "Would anyone like to join me? There is room for one more on the saddle."

#48 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

"I'll be right there," Katrina said, not wishing to just leave her bonded. "I think I will make a surveillance round..." She leapt onto Vanilor's back in a single bound. The dragon was glad to have her company, if only for a while. Before leaving, "Would anyone like to join me? There is room for one more on the saddle."

"I'll come sis, I know the area and what is deemed suspicious here."

#49 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

Belle would head to the bunk she would be in. She wondered who she'd be paired with, but shrugged eventually. She was rather curious over some of the others that were training.

#50 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

"Who wants to bunk with me?" Jet asked around.

#51 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:17 AM

"I'll come sis, I know the area and what is deemed suspicious here."

Vanilor gave Katie a sidelong glance for two moments, before lowering so she could climb behind Katrina onto the sattle. After she joined her sister, the trio would take off, launching into the air and quickly gaining altitude. The ride would be rougher than one expected, though buckles were not necassary. The Rider herself left her legs unfastened, though she did have stronger legs with which to keep herself in place. After a while, they leveled out in the air, some thousand feet up. Below, the group would be no larger than insects, and it was here that Vanilor felt at ease. Graceful. Powerful.

Katrina quickly tied her hair into a braid, though it was a rather sloppy one. Strands of hair still danced around her face, but now, it wouldn't whip Katie's face behind her. She sighed, taking in the sights. Here, they were even higher than the mists, and for Katie's eyes, it would be impossible to see through it without tin. "I do enjoy flying. Shruikan was so massive, it was comparable to flying on the back of a small city. This is so much more... Immersive."

#52 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:55 AM

Carlos followed the group to the base, whistling to himself. He'd been somewhat surprised when the alleged mother of Katie had shown up, and he didn't exactly fully grasp the concept of alternate realities, so he figured the less said, the better. After being led to the bedroom, he quickly hopped on the nearest top bunk.

"Top bunk! I called it."

#53 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

Vanilor gave Katie a sidelong glance for two moments, before lowering so she could climb behind Katrina onto the sattle. After she joined her sister, the trio would take off, launching into the air and quickly gaining altitude. The ride would be rougher than one expected, though buckles were not necassary. The Rider herself left her legs unfastened, though she did have stronger legs with which to keep herself in place. After a while, they leveled out in the air, some thousand feet up. Below, the group would be no larger than insects, and it was here that Vanilor felt at ease. Graceful. Powerful.

Katrina quickly tied her hair into a braid, though it was a rather sloppy one. Strands of hair still danced around her face, but now, it wouldn't whip Katie's face behind her. She sighed, taking in the sights. Here, they were even higher than the mists, and for Katie's eyes, it would be impossible to see through it without tin. "I do enjoy flying. Shruikan was so massive, it was comparable to flying on the back of a small city. This is so much more... Immersive."

'Being above the mists without a spaceship is... disquieting." Katie shifted uncomfortabely. She scanned the city with tin enhanced eyes instincively burning pewter and holding on to Kat for support. Of course the latter was a bad idea considring what was happenong wheen they touched lately... However so far it seemed thity was peacful.

#54 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

'Being above the mists without a spaceship is... disquieting." Katie shifted uncomfortabely. She scanned the city with tin enhanced eyes instincively burning pewter and holding on to Kat for support. Of course the latter was a bad idea considring what was happenong wheen they touched lately... However so far it seemed thity was peacful.

Katrina and Vanilor remained quiet for some time, content with enjoying the proximity of their bond as they soared. Eventually, "Vanilor--"

<I know. I am headed back down.> Vanilor entered a steady descent, as they went back toward the entrance of the building. With things looking safe, the aerial survey was complete.

#55 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

Katrina and Vanilor remained quiet for some time, content with enjoying the proximity of their bond as they soared. Eventually, "Vanilor--"

<I know. I am headed back down.> Vanilor entered a steady descent, as they went back toward the entrance of the building. With things looking safe, the aerial survey was complete.

"You don't have to go down on my account. I know how much you like flying." Katie hada feeling that was the real reason.

#56 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

"You don't have to go down on my account. I know how much you like flying." Katie hada feeling that was the real reason.

Vanilor snorted, continuing his descent.

"It isn't you," Katrina supplied. "We both just know how imperative it is that we move on."

#57 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

Vanilor snorted, continuing his descent.

"It isn't you," Katrina supplied. "We both just know how imperative it is that we move on."

"Right," she said, "Oh wait Vanilor, my way of saying sorry for earlier." She used the Forced to hheal the scales damaged earlier.

#58 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

"Right," she said, "Oh wait Vanilor, my way of saying sorry for earlier." She used the Forced to hheal the scales damaged earlier.

Vanilor didn't respond outwardly, though he did have a satisfaction in having his scales return to their former glory.

"I cannot believe I did not heal him myself," Katrina said, ashamed as they landed. "My spar took all my attention away from most everything else."

#59 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

Vanilor didn't respond outwardly, though he did have a satisfaction in having his scales return to their former glory.

"I cannot believe I did not heal him myself," Katrina said, ashamed as they landed. "My spar took all my attention away from most everything else."

Katie began to move on, she had something she wanted to discuss with Kat but she wasn't sure she should do so with Vanilor present.

#60 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

Belle would head to the bunk she would be in. She wondered who she'd be paired with, but shrugged eventually. She was rather curious over some of the others that were training.

Emerald needed someone she felt comfortable with. She decided to check the bunks. Seeing Belle pick a room, she decided that was the best choice. Poking her head in, "Hey Belle, mind if I bunk with you?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users