Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Ruined Earth


  • Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#21 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

He did not like the looks of this place one bit. But he managed to keep his composure as he scanned the horizon.

#22 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

    ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland Oregon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

"Help me..." Out the the blue a young boy appears he looks to be hurt and all alone. the boy was about 5'4 about 210 pounds he had long black hair he was wearing ripped up jeans and a white t-shirt.


OOC: No jumping into currently running rps. Especially ones with specific character requirements.

Emerald looked around. To her this place was all too familiar. She too came from a war torn world, one that she watched burn. Hearing Katie's story only made things that much more person. Their stories were so similar, she couldn't help but feel duty bound to protect this world. Not after causing her own world's destruction. "Katie," she spoke, drawing the King's Sword from her back. She knelt before Katie, bowing her head slightly and said, "I swear to you, on my sword, I will do everything in my power to make sure no harm comes to Katrina and I swear to do everything I can for this world."

Victoria's reaction would be drastically different, but the goal was clearly the same. Looking around and hearing Katie, she smiled a bit to herself. It was the same smile that would come across her father's face in times like this. She knew they were in for a challenge, and as desperate as the situation was, the idea was thrilling to her. "So, basically, we're in hell?" she asked, "Sounds like the perfect place for a demon hunter."

Percy and the other demigods looked around with dismay. "Is this really our future?" Percy asked, beginning to realize why she would fault the gods for not helping. He resolved to address them as soon as he could when he returned. But for now he had work to do, "And, if this is your past, how are going to change it?"

#23 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

Belle was one of the last out of the TARDIS. By then she saw Katie in bad shape. Compared to a composed her earlier it only added to the ominous atmosphere around here.

"If we dont know what were doing here, can we at least be told what to expect here?" Belle asks, trying to snap the one who knows whats going on back into it, dino buckler in one hand andbroadsword in the other. She kept the plush back in the ship. She didnt want to take any risks with it.

#24 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

    Hoid

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Writer's Kingdom
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

We'd best get out of the open, we don't want to run into Imperial patrols. There's only one safe place. Follow me." Katie tried to regain her compsure as she moved, though her voice was still shaky.

#25 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

    ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland Oregon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

We'd best get out of the open, we don't want to run into Imperial patrols. There's only one safe place. Follow me." Katie tried to regain her compsure as she moved, though her voice was still shaky.


Victoria and the demigods would follow. Emerald was a little more hesitant. "Doctor, can I ask you something?" she spoke, trying to stay back so Katie didn't hear this conversation.

#26 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

    Hoid

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Writer's Kingdom
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

Victoria and the demigods would follow. Emerald was a little more hesitant. "Doctor, can I ask you something?" she spoke, trying to stay back so Katie didn't hear this conversation.


"What is it, Emerald?" the Doctor asked.

#27 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

    The King of Ninjas

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Shadows

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

Jet would follow Katie and be on guard for any attackers. Even though Katie seem to be angry with him he still felt protective of her in this place which brings her so much sadness.

#28 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

    ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland Oregon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

"What is it, Emerald?" the Doctor asked.


"I just, have a few questions. I'm worried," Emerald said, "Aren't we crossing Katie's time stream? Can we even effect the events here? And if we do, can Katrina vanish?"

#29 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

    Hoid

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Writer's Kingdom
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

"I just, have a few questions. I'm worried," Emerald said, "Aren't we crossing Katie's time stream? Can we even effect the events here? And if we do, can Katrina vanish?"

"Yes to all of the above. Kat and Katie are at great risk here and f it weren't for the Cult I'd take Katie's advice and run."

#30 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

    ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland Oregon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

"Yes to all of the above. Kat and Katie are at great risk here and f it weren't for the Cult I'd take Katie's advice and run."


Emerald took it all in and nodded, she reached down and gripped the dagger of time. She had a lot to consider, but instantly her mind was racing with ways to try and protect the two. "I understand," she said, taking a deep breath to take it all it, "Let's go."

#31 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

    Hoid

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Writer's Kingdom
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

Emerald took it all in and nodded, she reached down and gripped the dagger of time. She had a lot to consider, but instantly her mind was racing with ways to try and protect the two. "I understand," she said, taking a deep breath to take it all it, "Let's go."

The Doctor nodded and began to walk.

#32 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

    Will never see the Adult Board

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

Carlos quietly reached up and unstrapped his sword from his back, twirling the large sword around in his right hand as if it were a baton. He followed the Doctor at a casual pace.

#33 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

    Hoid

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Writer's Kingdom
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

As the group walked on a strange swirling mist that those who had been in Luthadel would find all too familiar..."

#34 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

    ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland Oregon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

As the group walked on a strange swirling mist that those who had been in Luthadel would find all too familiar..."


Emerald didn't recognize the mist, but from her travels she knew it couldn't be good. She gripped her sword tight, holding it at the ready.

Victoria's excitement would only grow as she held her guns in hand.

The demi-gods were on their guard as well, but unaffected by the mist. Aside from Nico pointing out, "If an enemy were to attack, they'd likely use the mist as a cover. Be on your guard."

#35 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

    Hoid

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Writer's Kingdom
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

Emerald didn't recognize the mist, but from her travels she knew it couldn't be good. She gripped her sword tight, holding it at the ready.

Victoria's excitement would only grow as she held her guns in hand.

The demi-gods were on their guard as well, but unaffected by the mist. Aside from Nico pointing out, "If an enemy were to attack, they'd likely use the mist as a cover. Be on your guard."



"It's not the enemy." Katie told them.

#36 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

"Glad for that insight." Annabelle mutters. "So, what do these imperial guys do exactly? What can we expect from them?"

#37 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:22 PM

"Glad for that insight." Annabelle mutters. "So, what do these imperial guys do exactly? What can we expect from them?"

"If we're lucky, they would only want to talk to us.," he quipped.

#38 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

    ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland Oregon

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

"If we're lucky, they would only want to talk to us.," he quipped.


"And if not, we'll make them talk to us," Victoria added.

#39 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:39 PM

"And if not, we'll make them talk to us," Victoria added.

"And that's how situations go out of hand meaninglessly." Tenzin maintained the calm expression on his face as he turned to Victoria. "I'd prefer not to use that method on them."

#40 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:50 PM

"And that's how situations go out of hand meaninglessly." Tenzin maintained the calm expression on his face as he turned to Victoria. "I'd prefer not to use that method on them."


"Can I get an answer from someone who knows what theyre gonna do?" belle asks, katie. "Im all for peaceful route, but if they did all of this to a city, I doubt they'll hold back with us."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users