Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:46 AM

When the group stepped ou of the TARDIS they would find themselves on what appeared to be Earth an night excpt the city they were in seemed to be completely ravaged. All of them would feel instinctively out of place. Except for one Mistborn Jedi who was trying to slink back to the TARDIS who would feel in place much to her horror.

#2 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:49 AM

"What happen here..." Jet said shaking his head. "This can't be right! We have to do something!" He barks out.

#3 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:51 AM

"What happen here..." Jet said shaking his head. "This can't be right! We have to do something!" He barks out.

"Yes, get back in the TARDIS and get the hell out of here." Katie replied with a great amount for fear or eas it pain in her voice.

#4 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

"Yes, get back in the TARDIS and get the hell out of here." Katie replied with a great amount for fear or eas it pain in her voice.

"What!?" Jet asked. "We have to find who did this, then stop them, and save as many people as we can."

#5 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:56 AM

Katrina's eyes softened, after gaping in dismay. She had a feeling she knew where she was, based on Katie's reaction alone. "Letta." Stop. She spoke the word to her sister, to keep her from running. "We need to face this, Katie. We have a job... A responsibility..." She quickly released the magic, letting the Jedi make the call.

#6 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:56 AM

"What!?" Jet asked. "We have to find who did this, then stop them, and save as many people as we can."

"You don't understand, I'd be anywhere but here. Hell itself would be preferable."

#7 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:58 AM

"You don't understand, I'd be anywhere but here. Hell itself would be preferable."

"I'm unsure of what's going on but your not alone Katie," Jet said. "The Team is here for you and well I'm here for you."

#8 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:00 AM

"I'm unsure of what's going on but your not alone Katie," Jet said. "The Team is here for you and well I'm here for you."

She ignored him and turned to the Doctor.
"What year is it?"

"Katie..." he started.

"What's the date Doctor."

"December 18th 2016."

"No..." she breathed.

#9 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:01 AM

"What's so bad about this date Doctor?" Jet asked the Doctor.

#10 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:03 AM

"What's so bad about this date Doctor?" Jet asked the Doctor.

"Not this date but one very soon, one we will likely see while we are here." the Time Lor answered cyrptically.

#11 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:06 AM

"Not this date but one very soon, one we will likely see while we are here." the Time Lor answered cyrptically.

"That really clears that up," Jet joked.

#12 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:12 AM

"That really clears that up," Jet joked.

Katie spun on him clearly not in a joking mood.

"Let me explain to you where we are. This is my home. I grew up here it was exactly like this, the Galactic Empire ravaged and occupied the planet. I was raised a rebebl trained to the occupaion. My parents were rebel leaders. in eight days my mother dies. I was only six. Almost twelve years to the day later this planet is destroyed along with everyone I ever knew. I would be sent back in tie to change history. Leading to the sequence of events that would allow Kat to be born and bring us to this point and now I'm back here again..." she was in tears by the end.

#13 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:44 AM

Katie spun on him clearly not in a joking mood.

"Let me explain to you where we are. This is my home. I grew up here it was exactly like this, the Galactic Empire ravaged and occupied the planet. I was raised a rebebl trained to the occupaion. My parents were rebel leaders. in eight days my mother dies. I was only six. Almost twelve years to the day later this planet is destroyed along with everyone I ever knew. I would be sent back in tie to change history. Leading to the sequence of events that would allow Kat to be born and bring us to this point and now I'm back here again..." she was in tears by the end.

Katrina listened with a somber expression. As Katie finished, she wished she had the skill to touch her emotions with metal. She did the next best thing. She embraced her mind with her sister's. She let her consciousness meld with hers for a few moments, allowing the Jedi a glimpse into her very being. Katie would see the emotional aspect of her humanity, the music of her elven blood, the instinct of her Blood Curse. And she would feel her love for her, radiating and emanating. She let the warmth of her mind comfort Katie in a way words never could, hoping with all she had that it would lift her, if only an inch, from her dark mood. Only after retracting her mind, feeling a bit exposed, did Katrina speak.

"We are here. I am here."

#14 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:50 AM

Katrina listened with a somber expression. As Katie finished, she wished she had the skill to touch her emotions with metal. She did the next best thing. She embraced her mind with her sister's. She let her consciousness meld with hers for a few moments, allowing the Jedi a glimpse into her very being. Katie would see the emotional aspect of her humanity, the music of her elven blood, the instinct of her Blood Curse. And she would feel her love for her, radiating and emanating. She let the warmth of her mind comfort Katie in a way words never could, hoping with all she had that it would lift her, if only an inch, from her dark mood. Only after retracting her mind, feeling a bit exposed, did Katrina speak.

"We are here. I am here."

Katie would be taken aback by this and speechless for a moment.
"Kat, if something happens here, if history is canged, you'll cese to exist we have to go... please."

#15 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:58 AM

Katie would be taken aback by this and speechless for a moment.
"Kat, if something happens here, if history is canged, you'll cese to exist we have to go... please."

"My own safety comes--"

Vanilor roared, storming out of the TARDIS and jumping in front of Katrina, fangs bared. He growled and looked at Katrina, and they exchanged thought for a time. It was clear he was upset about something, but he eventually took a step back. As he did, Katrina put a hand on his snout.

"It was only a few seconds. I know you felt it too, perhaps I should have asked. And about that, I will be fine. We will be fine. Must I be the only one here who dares to hope?"

#16 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:03 AM

"My own safety comes--"

Vanilor roared, storming out of the TARDIS and jumping in front of Katrina, fangs bared. He growled and looked at Katrina, and they exchanged thought for a time. It was clear he was upset about something, but he eventually took a step back. As he did, Katrina put a hand on his snout.

"It was only a few seconds. I know you felt it too, perhaps I should have asked. And about that, I will be fine. We will be fine. Must I be the only one here who dares to hope?"

"I'm afraid of what I'll do if I stay, I wouldgive almost anything to change this, except you. At the same time I can't sit by..." Katie was obviously conflicted. Morals and emotion, mission and family clashing.

#17 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

"I'm afraid of what I'll do if I stay, I wouldgive almost anything to change this, except you. At the same time I can't sit by..." Katie was obviously conflicted. Morals and emotion, mission and family clashing.

"I see... I fear I cannot console you... I know not what to say..." Katrina felt at a loss for words, and felt terribly guilty for the fact.

<It is not so complicated. You cannot leave this place if it means life is at stake, or you are a coward. Then, it is a simple choice; change events and see Katrina and I erased, or leave them be and save your parents.>

#18 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:21 AM

"I see... I fear I cannot console you... I know not what to say..." Katrina felt at a loss for words, and felt terribly guilty for the fact.

<It is not so complicated. You cannot leave this place if it means life is at stake, or you are a coward. Then, it is a simple choice; change events and see Katrina and I erased, or leave them be and save your parents.>

"I'm not a coward, I just love my sister. My parents are meant to die here. It's not fair to deny Kat life and likely keep you trapped in an egg for all time Vanilor."

#19 Tim Rage

Tim Rage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:00 AM

"Help me..." Out the the blue a young boy appears he looks to be hurt and all alone. the boy was about 5'4 about 210 pounds he had long black hair he was wearing ripped up jeans and a white t-shirt.

#20 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:18 AM

"Help me..." Out the the blue a young boy appears he looks to be hurt and all alone. the boy was about 5'4 about 210 pounds he had long black hair he was wearing ripped up jeans and a white t-shirt.

OOC: :P

Spider-Man casually glanced around the city, taking in his surroundings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users