100 replies to this topic

#41 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

So you guys are telling me that the JL will kill Osborn just because he knows their identities? Yeah that's real accurate

Osborn having Shield and the Hand and etc will be able to stop them systematically. Batman will be discovered and Shield will raid his place, sure he can win but then Sentry takes him down quick

Superman will be tough with Sentry losing then winning via the Void. Then all the heroes team ip to beat the Void and realize what they are doing is causing more deaths and what not. This will go almost like civil war with the JLl being the anti registration. They will only hold off the attacks at most.
They won't kill unless it's someone huge not just army people. Oh and I mentioned joker because Osborn is clearly smart enough to be director of shield while Joker cant. Lex is smarter, but not by such an amount that it will matter.

No. Just no.

Someone answer me this:
How many marvel characters did it take to stop Osborn?

Once I know that, I'll give you the same amount of DC characters to fight against Osborn.

#42 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

Let's see...

Superman speeds to Osborne's location and warns him to stop. If he persists, he gets a one-way ticket to the Phantom Zone. /thread

#43 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

For one Xman said there in the Marvel Universe so Osborn can't do crap with the JLA's identites or anything. What is Osborn going to do to them in the Marvel Universe? There is no Shield as right now in the Marvel Universe in this setup Osborn is in charge. How is Osborn gone pull his tactics in a Universe thats not even the JLA's? To make it worse Sentry's weakest point was when he was with Osborn power wise. The JLA now have so many members it not even remotely funny. I already named some of them and I really only mean some. The JLA have so many members who can take out most of Osborn's team by themselves its not funny.

Osborn can't pull the same tactics on the JLA because he had different ways specifically for people like the X-Men, Avengers, and Hulk.

#44 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

You didn't say they were in the Marvel Universe. If thats the case how did they get there? What would it matter to the JLA if he told everyone there secrets in a Universe thats not there's anyways? Doesn't matter anyways. Osborn's muscle is shit compared to the Justice League. Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Zatanna, Cyborg, Vixen, Batman, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, and more all kick Osborn's ass with his team two ways to Sunday.The JLA won't give a damn he is a government official once he attacks them. The JLA have gone against the government before and ignored them.

Oh and the JLA have so many members on there team its not even funny.

Dude i listed the team? like do you not read. I just said if JLA was in Marvel(why does dr.pymp the only one who actually read that).
and AVP why didn't he do that to Lex Luthor? Because superman doesnt do that. If thats the case why does the Joker still walk around, Lex Luthor, hugo stranger, bane, and more. The JLA does not do that.

#45 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

The Justice League have mind wiped supervillians who knew about there secret identities and Superman has thrown his supervillians into the Phantom Zone. Superman never needed to throw Luther into the Phantom Zone because Luther always screwed up himself so that was not needed. Superman also was smart enough that he always defeated Lex mentally and stopped whatever plans Lex was up to. Oh by the way DC Comics over the years in many stories has made it very clear if supervillians go after the families of the JLA all bets are off.

You want to see what happens when you mess with the family of any JLA member? Read Justice League: Cry for JusticeIdentityty Crisis, and more. Enough said Osborn's reign ends before it even begins. Oh and most of the JLA have killed so what are you talking about.

#46 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

Dude i listed the team? like do you not read. I just said if JLA was in Marvel(why does dr.pymp the only one who actually read that).
and AVP why didn't he do that to Lex Luthor? Because superman doesnt do that. If thats the case why does the Joker still walk around, Lex Luthor, hugo stranger, bane, and more. The JLA does not do that.

Why don't you start answering my questions instead of avoiding them?

#47 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

Why don't you start answering my questions instead of avoiding them?

Um its weird because honestly Osborn brought himself down for going after Asgard against the presidents will. Now as far as the fight goes it was only the avengers(yes it was a bit of them)and secret warriors. Altogether is took maybe 28 heroes. No x-men, no ff, no daredevil, no punisher. I have the whole series of Seige so I could list them if you wanted me to.

#48 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

The Justice League have mind wiped supervillians who knew about there secret identities and Superman has thrown his supervillians into the Phantom Zone. Superman never needed to throw Luther into the Phantom Zone because Luther always screwed up himself so that was not needed. Superman also was smart enough that he always defeated Lex mentally and stopped whatever plans Lex was up to. Oh by the way DC Comics over the years in many stories has made it very clear if supervillians go after the families of the JLA all bets are off.

You want to see what happens when you mess with the family of any JLA member? Read Justice League: Cry for JusticeIdentityty Crisis, and more. Enough said Osborn's reign ends before it even begins. Oh and most of the JLA have killed so what are you talking about.

So my question to you is how did Lex become president then? You can't say they stop him asap before it began when a even bigger villain got to a higher position than Norman did. Thats just crazy.lol

#49 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

Um its weird because honestly Osborn brought himself down for going after Asgard against the presidents will. Now as far as the fight goes it was only the avengers(yes it was a bit of them)and secret warriors. Altogether is took maybe 28 heroes. No x-men, no ff, no daredevil, no punisher. I have the whole series of Seige so I could list them if you wanted me to.

28 characters and you only allow 9 of DC's?

Lame

I'll give you 28 DC characters that would stop Osborn and his Dark Reign.

1. Superman
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Wonder Woman
4. Captain Marvel
5. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
6. Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
7. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
8. Green Lantern (John Stewart)
9. Nightwing
10. Flash (Barry Allen)
11. Flash (Wally West)
12. Flash (Bart Allen)
13. Batman
14. Robin (Damian Wayne)
15. Cassandra Cain
16. Aquaman
17. Mera
18. Green Arrow
19. Black Canary
20. Starfire
21. Red Hood
22. Roy Harper
23. Swamp Thing
24. Cyborg
25. Red Hood
26. Superboy
27. Zatanna
28. Hawkman

Edit: This list is in no specific order.

#50 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:36 PM

28 characters and you only allow 9 of DC's?

Lame

I'll give you 28 DC characters that would stop Osborn and his Dark Reign.

1. Superman
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Wonder Woman
4. Captain Marvel
5. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
6. Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
7. Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
8. Green Lantern (John Stewart)
9. Nightwing
10. Flash (Barry Allen)
11. Flash (Wally West)
12. Flash (Bart Allen)
13. Batman
14. Robin (Damian Wayne)
15. Cassandra Cain
16. Aquaman
17. Mera
18. Green Arrow
19. Black Canary
20. Starfire
21. Red Hood
22. Roy Harper
23. Swamp Thing
24. Cyborg
25. Red Hood
26. Superboy
27. Zatanna
28. Hawkman

Edit: This list is in no specific order.

I list 9 because of how powerful the 9 was more powerful than the 28 avengers. The most powerful avenger was Thor. The JLA I listed had MM, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern. so again who cares. The JLA is vastly more powerful than the Avengers that took on Osborn just to finish this once and for all lets compare the teams shall we?

Spiderman
Captain America
Bucky Cap
Luke Cage
Ms. Marvel
Ironman
Nick Fury
Tigra
Spiderman
Ironfist
Dr. Strange
Stonewall
Quake
night thrasher
Hellfire
hawkeye
hawkeye(girl)
Patriot
Hulkling
speed
wiccan
spiderwoman
bengal
diamondback
justice

now almost all of them get killed by Superman and the other half by wonder woman. CASE CLOSED.

#51 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

I list 9 because of how powerful the 9 was more powerful than the 28 avengers. The most powerful avenger was Thor. The JLA I listed had MM, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern. so again who cares. The JLA is vastly more powerful than the Avengers that took on Osborn just to finish this once and for all lets compare the teams shall we?

Spiderman
Captain America
Bucky Cap
Luke Cage
Ms. Marvel
Ironman
Nick Fury
Tigra
Spiderman
Ironfist
Dr. Strange
Stonewall
Quake
night thrasher
Hellfire
hawkeye
hawkeye(girl)
Patriot
Hulkling
speed
wiccan
spiderwoman
bengal
diamondback
justice

now almost all of them get killed by Superman and the other half by wonder woman. CASE CLOSED.

Quake is a beast. She can vibrate the hearts of most of the DC heroes I listed and kill them instantly, like she did to wolverine in secret war.

So no, Case is not closed.
Thor and Iron man should also be on this list since they helped defeat Osborn.

Thor is more or less around Superman's level.
Iron Man can take a LOT of the DC heroes I listed.
So between Thor, Iron Man, and Quake. There aren't many DC hero's that I listed.
Perhaps only Aquaman, Mera, MM and the Flash.
Which make it even.

However, the 9 members you listed of the JL does not make it even.

#52 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

OMG!!!! JLA wins Xman. Why cant you just accept that? They are too fast, too smart, too powerful, and too cooperative to lose. They take this, then Batman bangs Mary Jane, and they go back to DCU. :P

#53 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:07 PM

Lex Luthor built a image as a great philanthropist and was always a popular favorite among the American people because he was a genius at keeping his criminal acts hidden. Luthor always had most of the government he could manipulate and control for his goals. Luthor ended up always looking like the hero to the American people during events like No man's land, Imperiex war, and more. Lex Luthor manipulated events that even the JLA would never know about till later. Luthor's last act that finally won him over with the American people was technological advancements for the people which he promised and delivered. After that he won the President election very easily because he was too popular and loved by the people. Not even the Daily Planet or JLA when he manipulated such events could pin anything on Luthor because he always kept his criminal acts hidden.

Norman Osborn only became Leader of Hammer and had that position in the government because he happened to be the one who killed the Skrull Queen. After that the American people between Civil War and the Skrull Invasion turned on the Heroes in Marvel. They saw Norman Osborn as the won who finally won the war by killing the leader. Oh by the way Norman Osborn got lucky with killing the Skrull Queen.

Dr.Doom even told Norman Osborn by pure luck he got that position of power not through intellect or anything like that. On Norman Osborn's best day he couldn't tie Lex Luthor's shoelaces.

So yes the JLA end Norman Osborn's reign before it even gets too far. Not only that Norman Osborn doesn't have the power or even the team to take on the JLA. Sentry under Norman Osborn's control was one of his weakest points where his power level was not where it should have been due to his mind state. Thats Norman's only powerhouse and he could be defeated so easily by the JLA.

The JLA have members who could take out most of Norman and his team with ease.

#54 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:48 PM

then Batman bangs Mary Jane

I lol'd

#55 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

I have a feeling Batman would rather go for Black Cat......

#56 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

Quake is a beast. She can vibrate the hearts of most of the DC heroes I listed and kill them instantly, like she did to wolverine in secret war.

So no, Case is not closed.
Thor and Iron man should also be on this list since they helped defeat Osborn.

Thor is more or less around Superman's level.
Iron Man can take a LOT of the DC heroes I listed.
So between Thor, Iron Man, and Quake. There aren't many DC hero's that I listed.
Perhaps only Aquaman, Mera, MM and the Flash.
Which make it even.

However, the 9 members you listed of the JL does not make it even.

Not of YOUR heroes but of the heroes I listed. The 9 i listed are too much for the 28 listed. Just beIng honest superman is too fast for everyone on that list accept for Thor. but Thor aside wonder woman is faster than everyone else listed and kills the rest instantly and if thats not enough Green lantern is ftl and kills the rest instantly Then if not enough mm crushes the rest and Then is not enough aquaman beats who ever is left. Dude how can you even think to compare the 28 listed against the JLA its no comp.

#57 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:29 PM

Not of YOUR heroes but of the heroes I listed. The 9 i listed are too much for the 28 listed. Just beIng honest superman is too fast for everyone on that list accept for Thor. but Thor aside wonder woman is faster than everyone else listed and kills the rest instantly and if thats not enough Green lantern is ftl and kills the rest instantly Then if not enough mm crushes the rest and Then is not enough aquaman beats who ever is left. Dude how can you even think to compare the 28 listed against the JLA its no comp.

smh. Quake can rupture all the Green Lantern's heart. and Batman's. And Green Arrow's, and Black Canary's, And Zatanna's, and Flashs's.

Thor and Superman would go toe to toe.
Captain America and Spiderman would beat Aquaman.

Iron Man and the rest could handle MM and wonder woman. easy.

So no, it was unfair for you to only choose 9.

#58 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

I may have read this wrong Xman, but did you say Thor is faster than Flash and Superman?

#59 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

smh. Quake can rupture all the Green Lantern's heart. and Batman's. And Green Arrow's, and Black Canary's, And Zatanna's, and Flashs's.

Thor and Superman would go toe to toe.
Captain America and Spiderman would beat Aquaman.

Iron Man and the rest could handle MM and wonder woman. easy.

So no, it was unfair for you to only choose 9.

Your kidding me right? you have got to be joking. Green Lantern has automatic forcefields that protect him from things like that, Green lantern is ftl, green lantern can literally kill her from space, green lantern is a matter manipulation. they are not equals. and NO quake will not do that.

MM can phase so ironman won't touch him neither will anyone else. MM is also as strong as superman so he crushes the rest very easily. Not just that be he can mind control the whole avengers team.

Flash is FTL so no quake will not do that. If i were to post this I PROMISE YOU you will be ridiculed because of your complete lack of knowledge of heroes. and flying wise Thor is actually faster than superman. but running wise hell no superman and flash is way faster.

#60 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

Your kidding me right? you have got to be joking. Green Lantern has automatic forcefields that protect him from things like that, Green lantern is ftl, green lantern can literally kill her from space, green lantern is a matter manipulation. they are not equals. and NO quake will not do that.

MM can phase so ironman won't touch him neither will anyone else. MM is also as strong as superman so he crushes the rest very easily. Not just that be he can mind control the whole avengers team.

Flash is FTL so no quake will not do that. If i were to post this I PROMISE YOU you will be ridiculed because of your complete lack of knowledge of heroes. and flying wise Thor is actually faster than superman. but running wise hell no superman and flash is way faster.

Okay. Fine. You want me to tell you how I really feel about this?

DC would only need one person to solve this.

Flash.

He'd run back in time before Osborn was even in power, find him, and suck the oxygen out of his lungs to incapacitate him.

Osborn loses.

The end. Debate over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users