• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#41 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

You still don't get it. Its not the fact Roy beat Slade its the fact your trying to say Slade wins because of being physically superior when thats not true when Roy in those scans is smacking him around. Slade knows how Roy fights and still got beat by Roy when Roy got angry. Slade's mind and physical feats don't mean he can beat almost anybody who is below him. It depends on the actual fighter sometimes. You add in Ultimate Cap's physical abilities which are right under Slade with his fighting skill you have a Cap who beats Slade. If Batman, Roy, Green Arrow, and more give Slade a good long fight with some of them beating Slade. Then Ultimate Cap who is above human like Slade has so much of a higher chance of smacking around Slade too its not even funny.

Ultimate Cap's strength is very high as well:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ultimate Cap grabbing a giant Ant Man and bringing him down to the floor:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

You still don't get it. Its not the fact Roy beat Slade its the fact your trying to say Slade wins because of being physically superior when thats not true when Roy in those scans is smacking him around. Slade knows how Roy fights and still got beat by Roy when Roy got angry. Slade's mind and physical feats don't mean he can beat almost anybody who is below him. It depends on the actual fighter sometimes. You add in Ultimate Cap's physical abilities which are right under Slade with his fighting skill you have a Cap who beats Slade. If Batman, Roy, Green Arrow, and more give Slade a good long fight with some of them beating Slade. Then Ultimate Cap who is above human like Slade has so much of a higher chance of smacking around Slade too its not even funny.

Ultimate Cap's strength is very high as well:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ultimate Cap grabbing a giant Ant Man and bringing him down to the floor:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look guy, you're not changing my mind.

I don't think that the comic depicting Roy beating Slade is very relevant.
Why? Because It also depicts Jericho having lightning crackling around his hands when he doesn't even have that ability. :P
Did you read the review of the comic? The writing was awful. (Almost as bad as Sentry's)

Also, did you forget that Slade has owned Batman on several occasions?

And how come you avoid the fact that Deathstroke can heal much faster than Cap and can come back from the dead?
Slade can fight his heart out against cap and heal any injuries that cap deals in minutes.
Then he'd learn cap's tactics and capitalize on his faults.
I actually posted a link to a collage of scans earlier that shows just how awesome Deathstroke is.
He took out Aquaman and Flash without prep.
And if I'm not mistaken, DC New 52's Slade is more powerful and more skilled than ever before (Which is the Slade AVP is using, I think)
Anyways, I don't believe Cap has what it takes to beat Slade, sorry :/
I respect your opinion though :]

#43 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

Actually your overdoing Slade's healing factor because its not that high. Hence Slade missing his eye after Green Arrow stabbed him in the eye and he was unable to heal. Slade being beaten and bloody in his past fights as well. So his healing factor means nothing here. Ultimate Cap's durability is high as well. Your talking about somebody who has jumped out of a building a couple stories high and gotten up like it was nothing.

Did you actually read the comic or are you going by what other people said on different sites? The fact you keep referencing the lightening near Jericho tells me you didn't read it at all nor do you even know what happened in the issue. How does that prove anything? Roy a regular human smacked around Deathstroke who your saying would beat Ultimate Cap whose physical feats are high enough where he would have a way easier chance of beating Deathstroke then anybody like Batman or Red Arrow. Ultimate Cap is literally above human just like Deathstroke and literally right under him physically. You posting a link to scans showing how awesome Slade is doesn't prove anything here. Your also ignoring the scans I posted showing Ultimate Cap's strength. Taking down Ant Man who was grown to his Giant level, literally fighting hulk, and more.

Who is this reviewer because his review of the comic means nothing to me and its not even a review from a site at least like IGN or anything like that. Titans the series was actually good with Slade forming his own team and more. The final battle with Slade's team and Batman (Dick Grayson)'s team was great. Slade manipulating everyone from the Marvel Family to the JLA and more showed how great Slade was.

#44 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

Actually your overdoing Slade's healing factor because its not that high. Hence Slade missing his eye after Green Arrow stabbed him in the eye and he was unable to heal. Slade being beaten and bloody in his past fights as well. So his healing factor means nothing here. Ultimate Cap's durability is high as well. Your talking about somebody who has jumped out of a building a couple stories high and gotten up like it was nothing.

Did you actually read the comic or are you going by what other people said on different sites? The fact you keep referencing the lightening near Jericho tells me you didn't read it at all nor do you even know what happened in the issue. How does that prove anything? Roy a regular human smacked around Deathstroke who your saying would beat Ultimate Cap whose physical feats are high enough where he would have a way easier chance of beating Deathstroke then anybody Batman or Red Arrow. Ultimate Cap is literally above human just like Deathstroke and literally right under him physically. You posting a link to scans showing how awesome Slade is doesn't prove anything here. Your also ignoring the scans I posted showing Ultimate Cap's strength. Taking down Ant Man who was grown to his Giant level, literally fighting hulk, and more.

Who is this reviewer because his review of the comic means nothing to me and its not even a review from a site at least like IGN or anything like that. Titans the series was actually good with Slade forming his own team and more. The final battle with Slade's team and Batman (Dick Grayson)'s team was great. Slade manipulating everyone from the Marvel Family to the JLA and more showed how great Slade was.

No, I'm not. He survived having a sword stabbed completely through his chest and walked it off. sooo, yeah. :]

Um, Slade lifts 6 tons. Cap lifts 4 tons at his max

that's a 4000 lbs. difference, kind of a huge physical difference there. :P

Next, he survived a few stories? Cool. But can he survive a sword through his chest and walk it off? No says I.

So when you post scans it makes a difference but when I do it, it doesn't? Interesting thought process.

I never said the series wasn't good, quit assuming. I said that one comic wasn't good. There's a difference [:

Whom has Captain America defeated that is faster and stronger than he is, hm?

Besides, like I said: You. Are. Not. Changing. My. Opinion. We're going to have to agree to disagree. :]

P.S.: I bet Captain America wouldn't be able to beat Aquaman and the Flash. :)

#45 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:45 AM

My scans I have posted against all your points. Your only two scans showed Cap getting punched which you tried using to describe Ultimate Cap's feat which they don't neither do they disprove any of Cap's feats. You giving me a link to site showing how awesome Deathstroke is doesn't do anything here. If your not using it to prove a point there is no use.

Once again you keep using Slade's feats to say he beat Cap when I already one showed you a scan of Slade getting punked out by Roy who is a regular human. Oh Slade being 2 tons higher then Cap is not much of a difference and doesn't really help him out.

You still didn't read the issue nor the comic series so it doesn't matter but thats besides the point. Cap wouldn't need to survive a sword through the chest as he has his shield to block the attacks. Cap's reflexes and speed are above human as well. Slade's able to hit the Flashes because he knows how they attack and battle because he has been fighting them for a long time going back to Barry Allen. Slade's reflexes while very fast and always on point aren't gone mean much when he is fighting another person above human who also has reflexes above human along with speed.

But thats it on that I guess.

Edit: There is a reason why Slade always said different Flash same moves.

#46 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

My scans I have posted against all your points. Your only two scans showed Cap getting punched which you tried using to describe Ultimate Cap's feat which they don't neither do they disprove any of Cap's feats. You giving me a link to site showing how awesome Deathstroke is doesn't do anything here. If your not using it to prove a point there is no use.t

Once again you keep using Slade's feats to say he beat Cap when I already one showed you a scan of Slade getting punked out by Roy who is a regular human. Oh Slade being 2 tons higher then Cap is not much of a difference and doesn't really help him out.

You still didn't read the issue nor the comic series so it doesn't matter but thats besides the point. Cap wouldn't need to survive a sword through the chest as he has his shield to block the attacks. Cap's reflexes and speed are above human as well. Slade's able to hit the Flashes because he knows how they attack and battle because he has been fighting them for a long time going back to Barry Allen. Slade's reflexes while very fast and always on point aren't gone mean much when he is fighting another person above human who also has reflexes above human along with speed.

But thats it on that I guess.

Again, you're not changing my opinion. Sorry. :P
Bad writing = fact? I think not. With that logic some might say that Squirrel girl can take out Galactus.

Posting Slade's feats aren't important? I'm sorry, I forgot this topic wasn't about him..oh wait.
I didn't know feats weren't deciding factors in battles, my bad.

2000lbs. isn't a big difference eh?
Hm, So if you were bench pressing something, and I added 2000 lbs., it wouldn't be much of a difference?
Or more to the point, if Captain America was stabbed with 2000 lbs. of extra force, it wouldn't make a difference?
Interesting logic.

Deathstroke ftw.

He's smarter. He's stronger. He's faster/ He's more Skilled. He's got better armor.
He might not be as consistent, but since we're talking New 52 DC Slade, he's more powerful and more trained than ever before.
His healing factor is much faster.
He's just better.
He can come back from the dead.
Again, I will state, he can come back from the dead.
I respect your opinion,
Good night.

#47 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

No, I'm not. He survived having a sword stabbed completely through his chest and walked it off. sooo, yeah. :]

Um, Slade lifts 6 tons. Cap lifts 4 tons at his max

that's a 4000 lbs. difference, kind of a huge physical difference there. :P

Next, he survived a few stories? Cool. But can he survive a sword through his chest and walk it off? No says I.

So when you post scans it makes a difference but when I do it, it doesn't? Interesting thought process.

I never said the series wasn't good, quit assuming. I said that one comic wasn't good. There's a difference [:

Whom has Captain America defeated that is faster and stronger than he is, hm?

Besides, like I said: You. Are. Not. Changing. My. Opinion. We're going to have to agree to disagree. :]

P.S.: I bet Captain America wouldn't be able to beat Aquaman and the Flash. :)

Simple. Deathstroke fights and got beat by Roy=HUMAN.
Ultimate Cap fought and got beat by...............................NO HUMAN. The end.lol

But feel free to keep your opinion. But the whole eye doesn't grow back thing is kinda big flaw in your theory. So i figure a snapped neck or being decapitated would put him down for a little bit.lol

#48 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

Simple. Deathstroke fights and got beat by Roy=HUMAN.
Ultimate Cap fought and got beat by...............................NO HUMAN. The end.lol

But feel free to keep your opinion. But the whole eye doesn't grow back thing is kinda big flaw in your theory. So i figure a snapped neck or being decapitated would put him down for a little bit.lol

Um, there are no Marvel humans on par with DC's best humans. (Save for Iron Man)

Again, bad writing.
Which, I'm sure a diehard marvel like yourself could understand.
*Cough* Sentry *cough*

#49 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

Bad writing doesn't mean its fact? Since when? You didn't even read the comic anyway so forget it.

Your really not even reading what I post so never mind. Oh by the way reboot Deathstroke just got beat by Batman when Slade tried attacking him when he was in his batplane. Batman fought Slade easily and then escaped the Batplane to let it crash with Slade. All the feats Slade has performed in his series Ultimate Cap has done and hell Ultimate Cap literally fought Hulk. Ultimate Cap is right under Slade in the physical department so most of Slade's physical abilities aren't like they are so superior to Ultimate Cap he wins. Slade's only advantage is his mind and reflexes which both have proven don't always mean he can win the fight. Ultimate Cap could take Slade's head off with the Shield and kill him which Ultimate Cap would do since he has no problems with killing a foe in a fight if he needs to.

#50 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

Um, there are no Marvel humans on par with DC's best humans. (Save for Iron Man)

Again, bad writing.
*Cough* Sentry *cough*

Thats a load of crap. Really it is.

#51 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:20 AM

Cap taking on Hulk off guard is enough to show that with his skill he can utilize his momentum, and force accurately. Based on what I seen, this is a good fight, with Cap winning. Sure death can heal, but so can Logan, Hulk, and other people we know that can as well. So I think making it seem like that is a deciding factor, it isn't.

I will even say 6/10 Cap all the way, with 4/10 Slade winning

#52 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:23 AM

Slade's healing factor mind you is nowhere near Wolverine's.

#53 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:24 AM

Bad writing doesn't mean its fact? Since when? You didn't even read the comic anyway so forget it.

Your really not even reading what I post so never mind. Oh by the way reboot Deathstroke just got beat by Batman when Slade tried attacking him when he was in his batplane. Batman fought Slade easily and then escaped the Batplane to let it crash with Slade. All the feats Slade has performed in his series Ultimate Cap has done and hell Ultimate Cap literally fought Hulk. Ultimate Cap is right under Slade in the physical department so most of Slade's physical abilities aren't like they are so superior to Ultimate Cap he wins. Slade's only advantage is his mind and reflexes which both have proven don't always mean he can win the fight. Ultimate Cap could take Slade's head off with the Shield and kill him which Ultimate Cap would do since he has no problems with killing a foe in a fight if he needs to.

Did I say I didn't read the comic? Nope. You assume too much.
Because, what if I told you I did read the comic and the only reason Deathstroke was "beaten" by roy was because he had stated in the exact same comic that he was going to take it easy? hm? :P

Whoa, guy! No, Batman did NOT beat Slade, he was RIPPED out of the batplane and jumped off of the plane to avoid Slade's wrath.
Get your facts straight.

Fought, and lost to the Hulk. Lost being the keyword. :)

4000 lbs. is not "right under" in the physical department sir, fyi. :]

Smh.

#54 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:26 AM

Again, bad writing.
*Cough* Sentry *cough*

QUE????? Are you smoking?

*cough* Black Panther, taskmaster, iron fist, shang chi, black widow, echo, punisher, elektra, daredevil, moonknight. dude you can call me a marvel fanatic but at least I KNOW both sides marvel and dc and for you to say no one from marvel can hang with DC's best is BS in its purest form. Spoken like a true ignorant person about marvel.

#55 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:27 AM

Slade's healing factor mind you is nowhere near Wolverine's.

Deathstroke can come back from the dead. So if Cap kills him, he'll come back, know Cap's tactics, and defeat him.

Game. Set. Match.

#56 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

Deathstroke can come back from the dead. So if Cap kills him, he'll come back, know Cap's tactics, and defeat him.

Game. Set. Match.

deathstroke is NOT immortal. Come on dude where are you getting these facts from?

#57 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

QUE????? Are you smoking?

*cough* Black Panther, taskmaster, iron fist, shang chi, black widow, echo, punisher, elektra, daredevil, moonknight. dude you can call me a marvel fanatic but at least I KNOW both sides marvel and dc and for you to say no one from marvel can hang with DC's best is BS in its purest form. Spoken like a true ignorant person about marvel.

So daredevil's superhuman senses and Moon Knight's ability to become stronger during the full moon are considered human? Interesting.

Iron Fist has a chi ability and his hand literally glows (If I'm not mistaken). How is that human?

Daredevil is more or less Nightwing with superhuman senses. Isn't he super sensitive to sound? You know, the kind of sounds that Batman's ultrasonic batarangs emit. :P

#58 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:33 AM

Did I say I didn't read the comic? Nope. You assume too much.
Because, what if I told you I did read the comic and the only reason Deathstroke was "beaten" by roy was because he had stated in the exact same comic that he was going to take it easy? hm? :P

Whoa, guy! No, Batman did NOT beat Slade, he was RIPPED out of the batplane and jumped off of the plane to avoid Slade's wrath.
Get your facts straight.

Fought, and lost to the Hulk. Lost being the keyword. :)

4000 lbs. is not "right under" in the physical department sir, fyi. :]

Smh.

Show a scan where he said that because I have the comic in digital form and he didn't say that. The rest I am not going to bother arguing for because I am tired of repeating myself. You also seem to not understand the strength part either as it doesnt make that much of a difference between the two men and I have posted scans on some of Ultimate Cap's strength feats. Seriously never mind.

Deathstroke came back from the dead and can do so again? LOL

#59 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

deathstroke is NOT immortal. Come on dude where are you getting these facts from?

He is immortal, actually.
He's come back from the dead several times.

http://www.titanstow...eathstroke.html

#60 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

Your kidding with that link to a site thats not DC and is some site someone created. Slade is not immortal. Enough on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users