• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#21 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Bloody hell Ultimate Cap is a beast. I too expected 616's ultimate counterpart to be a tad bit better than him, but this? Wow. So I'm guessing Cap wasn't given a serum to make him the peak of human ability, but was given a serum to make him a superhero... right? Cos if this is considered the peak of human ability...

Pretty much.

#22 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Actually, Ultimate Cap's only superior in the stats department. 616 Cap has actually accomplish feats equivalent to or surpassing Ultimate Cap's, and has a much greater repertoire of feats when it comes to showing off his prowess in combat.

EDIT: As to the fight itself...I have no idea on what the outcome would be. I've heard much of Deathstroke's fantastic fighting abilities, though not enough personal first hand recounts of his exploits and what he is overall capable of. I'm not sure.

#23 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Yes, because Roy Harper is just the final word on things such as these. :P

I kid I kid, but anyway, yeah deathstroke is the better strategist. But as I said, Cap is easily one of the best in all of comics. He's perfectly capable of thinking on the dime as well, coming up with a plan in his head and executing it perfectly. The two are pretty close here, if they had prep it would probably be the deciding factor, but since they don't I'm confident Cap's own mental prowess can even it out.

IMO Cap takes it. Side note Cap and Nick both said Cyclops is the best tactician in Marvel.

#24 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

Black Panther isn't too bad at tactics, either.

#25 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

Actually, Ultimate Cap's only superior in the stats department. 616 Cap has actually accomplish feats equivalent to or surpassing Ultimate Cap's, and has a much greater repertoire of feats when it comes to showing off his prowess in combat.

EDIT: As to the fight itself...I have no idea on what the outcome would be. I've heard much of Deathstroke's fantastic fighting abilities, though not enough personal first hand recounts of his exploits and what he is overall capable of. I'm not sure.

Feats shouldn't be relied on too heavily. 616 Cap has more feats because he's in more comics, and because Marvel have been playing him up as a super hero since the '60s. If we look at the stuff Marvel's stated about the two, it can be seen that 616 Cap is peak human in most aspects, and metahuman in speed and reflexes, while Ultimate Cap is metahuman in pretty much every regard.

#26 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

Feats shouldn't be relied on too heavily. 616 Cap has more feats because he's in more comics, and because Marvel have been playing him up as a super hero since the '60s. If we look at the stuff Marvel's stated about the two, it can be seen that 616 Cap is peak human in most aspects, and metahuman in speed and reflexes, while Ultimate Cap is metahuman in pretty much every regard.

agreed, so with that, if Nightwing can whomp on Deathstroke, so can this cap. I hate doing this, but

Batman=Captain America(616)
Nightwing slightly > Batman which ialso means > than Cap (616)
Cap (Ultimate) is > better than Cap(616)
therefore Cap(Ultimate) is > than both Batman and Cap(616)
therefore Cap(Ultimate) should be equal to Nightwing or Deathstroke.

And that is what I get from everyone on CBUB, my personal opinion is that Cap 616 beats Batman which could beat Nightwing and therefore beat Deathstroke, but it is an opinion.

#27 Darxeth

Darxeth

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:14 PM

agreed, so with that, if Nightwing can whomp on Deathstroke, so can this cap. I hate doing this, but

Batman=Captain America(616)
Nightwing slightly > Batman which ialso means > than Cap (616)
Cap (Ultimate) is > better than Cap(616)
therefore Cap(Ultimate) is > than both Batman and Cap(616)
therefore Cap(Ultimate) should be equal to Nightwing or Deathstroke.

And that is what I get from everyone on CBUB, my personal opinion is that Cap 616 beats Batman which could beat Nightwing and therefore beat Deathstroke, but it is an opinion.

Hm.
Deathstroke barely lost Tim Drake, Nightwing, and Batman at the same time.
sooo yeah.

Nightwing can't beat Deathstroke under normal circumstances.

Neither can Batman.

see link:
http://rouju.files.w...e-vs-batman.jpg

Ultimate Captain America is almost exactly like Deathstroke: The differences?

-Deathstroke is the better tactician AND improviser
-Captain is slightly better at fighting.
-Deathstroke's reflexes and reaction speed are better
-Deathstroke's armor is better
-Captain's weapon is better

Ultimately: Slade has the advantage

#28 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

I doubt Cap can react as fast as Deathstroke.

http://i915.photobuc...Crisis3pg01.jpg

#29 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

I doubt Cap can react as fast as Deathstroke.

http://i915.photobuc...Crisis3pg01.jpg

cap can dodge bullets so i can't imagine deathstroke being faster than that.

#30 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

Because no one in comics is faster than dodging bullets.

#31 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

Deathstroke has lost many times going back to when he was Deathstroke the Terminator. Slade has been smacked around plenty of times:

Page 10-

Posted Image

Page 11-

Posted Image

Page 12-

Posted Image

#32 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:49 PM

Deathstroke can move as fast as he thinks.
And he thinks faster than bullets travel.

:]

#33 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:51 PM

Deathstroke doesn't move as fast as he thinks exactly and those scans of Roy smacking him around are prove he is not this unbeatable opponent which no one can touch in a fight. Deathstroke is better then most however it depends on the fighter he is up against sometimes.

Ultimate Cap's feats are on a level where he would most definitely beat Deathstroke.

#34 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

Because no one in comics is faster than dodging bullets.

im talking about reflexes sir not to make that an amazing feat im just saying deathstroke can't be faster than that for him to be street level.

#35 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

Deathstroke doesn't move as fast as he thinks exactly and those scans of Roy smacking him around are prove he is not this unbeatable opponent which no one can touch in a fight. Deathstroke is better then most however it depends on the fighter he is up against sometimes.

Ultimate Cap's feats are on a level where he would most definitely beat Deathstroke.

I agree with you. If Roy was able to hurt and fight deathstroke like that with cap being FASTER and STRONGER he would probably hurt him a whole lot more.

#36 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

Decided to do a bit more research on both characters.

Deathstroke almost defeated the JLA
Ultimate Captain America almost defeated Hulk.

JLA > Hulk

Deathstroke can lift a max of around 6 tons.
Ultimate Captain America can lift a max of around 4 tons.
Thus, proving Deathstroke is stronger than Captain America.

Ultimate Captain America can dodge bullets, as can Deathstroke. the difference?
Deathstroke was able to hit impulse when impulse was running full speed
Deathstroke has also dodged Cassandra Cains attacks with ease (And fought Nightwing at the same time)

Deathstroke's improvisation skills > Ultimate Captain America's

Deathstroke's intelligence > Ultimate Captain America's

I also read that Captain America's fighting ability is inferior to his 616 counterpart, making Slade the better fighter.

Looked up both character's healing factors:

Ultimate Captain America's healing factor has been listed to heal severe injuries in days
Deathstroke's heals severe injuries in minutes and can resurrect him in days, although making him temporarily insane

So now I'm confident that Slade could win this, there are just too many advantages in his favor.

#37 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

Really? Interesting. Did you Ever read that comic? It's the same one where the cover depicts Jericho having lightning abilities if I'm not mistaken. Kinda funny..
Kinda shows how incompetent the writer was..

Oh btw, Deathstroke does move as fast as he thinks. (How do you think he was able to hit impulse who moves faster than quicksilver?)

*Sigh* I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but whatevs.

http://comicbookmovi...e/news/?a=48028

http://acomicbookblo...tans-38-review/

#38 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

You mean these feats?

http://www.thefanboy...UCA_001_027.jpg

http://scottthong.fi...fighttowin1.jpg

Note: Sorry about all the post, the edit thing wasn't working for me earlier :/

#39 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

Loved how you ignored the fact like Xman said Roy was able to smack around Slade when Roy isn't even on Captain America's level physically. Oh did you read the comic where Slade beat the JLA? Slade fought a JLA who were bloodlusted because of Sue's death and weren't thinking straight. Slade knew they were coming because Dr.Light paid him to protect him because the JLA thought he killed Sue and Slade had prep. Slade has never beat the JLA in a straight up fight with no prep.

Did you actually read the Titans series? Deathstroke was trying to save his son Jericho (Or bring him back to life but I can't remember which one) and give him a body which he succeeded. He used the team he created to get everything he needed and made a machine where the dead could be brought to life. Thats not even the point and doesn't prove a thing though. The point being Slade got smacked around by Roy and Ultimate Captain America is way above that.

#40 Darxeth

Darxeth

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

Loved how you ignored the fact like Xman said Roy was able to smack around Slade when Roy isn't even on Captain America's level physically. Oh did you read the comic where Slade beat the JLA? Slade fought a JLA who were bloodlusted because of Sue's death and weren't thinking straight. Slade knew they were coming because Dr.Light paid him to protect him because the JLA thought he killed Sue and Slade had prep. Slade has never beat the JLA in a straight up fight with no prep.

Did you actually read the Titans series? Deathstroke was trying to save his son Jericho (Or bring him back to life but I can't remember which one) and give him a body which he succeeded. He used the team he created to get everything he needed and made a machine where the dead could be brought to life. Thats not even the point and doesn't prove a thing though. The point being Slade got smacked around by Roy and Ultimate Captain America is way above that.

I didn't ignore it, if you read my previous posts you would have seen that :]

Regardless, I stand firm by the character descriptions and consistency.
Deathstroke has defeated Roy and the rest of the titans many times.

And, how come everyone ignores that Deathstroke can come back from the dead and heals much faster than Captain America?
What does this prove?
Deahtstroke could allow cap to beat him and figure his style and tactics out. Then, Deathstroke would form a plan and take Cap down. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users