Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

The TARDIS would land and when the door was opened it's occupants would find many sharp weapons pointed at them, seemingly made of gold.

#2 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

Emerald would walk off the TARDIS. "Is this how all demi-gods greet people?" she asked, although she realized how hostile she must have looked with a belt full of kunai knives, the dagger, two swords, and her bow & arrows.

"Are these the people we're supposed to fight?" Victoria asked.

"No," Emerald said quickly, "We're not here to fight." As she spoke, she undid her weapon's belt and set it on the ground. Turning to address the campers once more, "We only seek your help."

#3 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Katie just stepped out of the TARDIS snd straight through all the outstrecthed weapons.

"That's right I'm mortal and so are my friends here (mostly) which in laymen's terms mens your weapons can't touch this," she would even go as far to do the actual Hammertime dance, "Now who's in carge here?"
The Doctor would then step out with a smile on his face.
"Oh, hello, yes I'm called The Doctor, Last of the Time Lords, please take us to yor leaders."

#4 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

"Well, someone isn't looking to happy," he had his hands together with his robes covering them. He hoped that the others would be tenough to quell down the situation.

#5 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

"Yeah were friends indeed," Jet says with a smile.

#6 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

"Oh my!" Katrina was a bit suprised by the hostility, but she left her weapon sheathed. They were, afterall, just children... But Vanilor was deeply insulted by the rude display, unaware of the regulations of the camp of Romans.

<You dare threaten me with your pig-stickers?> The dragon roared with ear piercing volume, rearing up on his hind legs and stretching his wings wide. Smoke rose from his nostrils as he advanced, aiming to force back the armored youths.

"Contain yourself, Vanilor!" Her words were barely audible over the roar, so she tried again mentally. She wished she'd let him out in public more before taking him on a mission.

#7 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

OOC: People post!

"Easy Mr. Dragon.." Jet says.

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

Annabelle was one of the first ones out, and was rightfully scared to hav eall those weapons in her face. She had no clue how the others were staying so calm during this.

"Wh-what exactly are we doing here?"

#9 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

Annabelle was one of the first ones out, and was rightfully scared to hav eall those weapons in her face. She had no clue how the others were staying so calm during this.

"Wh-what exactly are we doing here?"

"Annabelle, relax, they can't hurt you with their weapons and if they try with other means it won't end well for them." The only ones that were in any real danger from the Imperial Gold weapos were Kat, Vanilor, and Victoria aand the dragon seemed to be making the demi-gods nervous. If it did come to a fight it would be a slaughter in favor of the Doctor's recruits.

#10 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:48 PM

"Annabelle, relax, they can't hurt you with their weapons and if they try with other means it won't end well for them." The only ones that were in any real danger from the Imperial Gold weapos were Kat, Vanilor, and Victoria aand the dragon seemed to be making the demi-gods nervous. If it did come to a fight it would be a slaughter in favor of the Doctor's recruits.

"Let's just hope that it doesn't come to that," he spoke. "Hopefully, they turn to reason. We have no reason to harm them in the first place."

#11 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

Vanilor advanced further, aiming a powerful swing of his forelimb in an attempt to scatter either their weapons, or the bearers themselves. Whether or not he actually hit anyone, Katrina stopped the dragon with a mental shout. "They are children, Vanilor! What--" She stopped and continued the onslaught in his mind. She proceeded to chastise the reptilian by means of a long list of formalities and appropiate behaviours. By the end of her rant, Vanilor receeded and took a physical step back. His head, however, was still held high above his shoulders, and he held no remorse.

<If they did not want to be attacked, then they should not have held their blades to my neck.>

Katrina did not debate his simple logic, but rather, shook her head. "I apologize on behalf of my other, however, I must ask... Is it customary to threaten newcomers? Where I come from, hospitality is much more common."

#12 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:10 PM

Vanilor advanced further, aiming a powerful swing of his forelimb in an attempt to scatter either their weapons, or the bearers themselves. Whether or not he actually hit anyone, Katrina stopped the dragon with a mental shout. "They are children, Vanilor! What--" She stopped and continued the onslaught in his mind. She proceeded to chastise the reptilian by means of a long list of formalities and appropiate behaviours. By the end of her rant, Vanilor receeded and took a physical step back. His head, however, was still held high above his shoulders, and he held no remorse.

<If they did not want to be attacked, then they should not have held their blades to my neck.>

Katrina did not debate his simple logic, but rather, shook her head. "I apologize on behalf of my other, however, I must ask... Is it customary to threaten strangers? Where I come from, hospitality is much more common."

"We showed up in there safe have unannounced and these are trained warriors, it is very customary to defend one's home." She would send a mental message to Kat and Valinor, she couldn't do anything about Victoria due to her lack of telepathic ability.
<Get back in the TARDIS. Their weapons can harm you and I will not see my family stay in a dangerous situation.>

#13 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

"We showed up in there safe have unannounced and these are trained warriors, it is very customary to defend one's home." She would send a mental message to Kat and Valinor, she couldn't do anything about Victoria due to her lack of telepathic ability.
<Get back in the TARDIS. Their weapons can harm you and I will not see my family stay in a dangerous situation.>

Vanilor snorted upon Katie's request. However, Katrina responded, <Katie, all weapons can harm me. If weapons that could have harmed me stopped me in the past, I'd never have made it to this point. I will be fine, and so will Vanilor, trust us.>

#14 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

Vanilor snorted upon Katie's request. However, Katrina responded, <Katie, all weapons can harm me. If weapons that could have harmed me stopped me in the past, I'd never have made it to this point. I will be fine, and so will Vanilor, trust us.>

<I trust you, but the dragon might need a leash.>

#15 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

"We showed up in there safe have unannounced and these are trained warriors, it is very customary to defend one's home."

"...so.....in that case.....we have a good reason to be here, right?" belle asks, quite perplexed by the idea of them being the intruders.

#16 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

"...so.....in that case.....we have a good reason to be here, right?" belle asks, quite perplexed by that logic of being the intruders.

"The TARDIS takes us where we need to be, even if we don't know why we need to be there."

#17 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

<I trust you, but the dragon might need a leash.>

Katrina smiled in amusement, doing Katie the favor of not sharing the thought with Vanilor himself.

"The TARDIS takes us where we need to be, even if we don't know why we need to be there."

"Well that certainly doesn't sound... productive. Are we to wander aimlessly until fate happens to put us on the path of our parents? And for goodness sake, take us to your leader!" The last part was aimed at the children, who seemed to be frozen is either fear or time.

#18 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I was really run down and had a headache yesterday and didn't feel much like RPing.

The campers were growing increasingly nervous and, frankly, confused. The dragon frightened them, the actions of some - namely Victoria and Katie - offended them, and the rest seemed to want piece. They waited, they were after all train soldiers, and no one hand given them any orders.

Two more campers arrived, a black haired boy with a sword made of bronze rather than gold and a girl. "Orders?" One of the campers asked.

The girl scanned the group, she was about to tell them to attack. But then she saw Annabelle. "Stand down," she ordered. The campers lowered their weapons. "Now, tell us. Who are you? What are you doing here?"

#19 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

"My name is Katrina," the Rider offered. "This is my dragon, Vanilor. I must again ask that you excuse his behavior. As for why we are here..." Katrina looked to the Doctor, then the TARDIS. "That vessel brought us here, though I know not why. We are on a quest, searching for people who have been taken from us." She neglected to mention who, wondering how trustworthy these people were.

#20 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I was really run down and had a headache yesterday and didn't feel much like RPing.

The campers were growing increasingly nervous and, frankly, confused. The dragon frightened them, the actions of some - namely Victoria and Katie - offended them, and the rest seemed to want piece. They waited, they were after all train soldiers, and no one hand given them any orders.

Two more campers arrived, a black haired boy with a sword made of bronze rather than gold and a girl. "Orders?" One of the campers asked.

The girl scanned the group, she was about to tell them to attack. But then she saw Annabelle. "Stand down," she ordered. The campers lowered their weapons. "Now, tell us. Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Oh yes, hello. I'm the Doctor, last of the Time Lords,I'm sure someone here has at least heard of me. Uh, my vechile brought us here which probably means you need our help, or will. Has anything strange happened here lately, other than us I mean. Please excuse my companions, their parents have been kidnapped and they're very stressed right now."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users