200 replies to this topic

#81 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:30 PM

GM: As I said God-speed's moves are now void nothing happened to Ezio. Also there was no *vulgarity*ing way that Charlie could be behind me if I'm up near a trunk of a tree on a branch.

I was on the branch next to you, gazing at your big white hood... then BRRRAAAPPP BRRRAAPPP BRRRAAPPP. Remember your attention was elsewhere on another opponent, they was no chance you could see me. Don't worry about it though.

#82 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

I was on the branch next to you, gazing are your big white hood... then BRRRAAAPPP BRRRAAPPP BRRRAAPPP. Remember your attention was elsewhere on another opponent, they were no chance you could see me. Don't worry about it though.

It's void and you couldn't do that without alerting me.

#83 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

Jason still walked but he finally made it to the entrance in the woulds he would notice a man with a Red Helmet, a man in a Bat costume, a man in White clothing, and another man in a helmet. He would not attack yet.

After Todd escaped the unseen foe who'd attempted to snipe him by ducking into the thick forest, he circled around to the spot the dart had come from. Instead of going directly to the sniper's position, he planned to set up camp a good distance away and put a rifle slug through the sniper's brain from afar. However, before doing this, he spotted a figure in a hockey mask standing a dozen meters away with his helmet's thermal imagery. He aimed his rifle at the man's head and fired, the bullet travelling far faster than anyone short of Spider-Man could react to.

#84 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

Charlie heard the direction in which the bullet was fired, knowing roughly two opponents positions he remained hidden and calculated possible plans. He also knows that everyone will want to kill the Hockey Heretic, so he decided to use him as a form of bait (but for what?).

#85 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

It's void and you couldn't do that without alerting me.

OOC:Whatever, I will fight you.

Batman would see the man following him in his thermal vision. Batman whirled around, and without speaking, fires a burst of tranqs at the hooded man.

#86 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

Nova nukes you all again.

#87 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

Charlie uses his alien tech to prevent the remaining opponents from being affected by Nova's Nukes.

#88 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

Luckily, a few of Todd's shots were off, and so only two hit him: one in this shoulder and the other in the shin; however, the bullet went through the muscles in the calf, not breaking his femur. (I think it's femur...?)

Mr. Smith swore mentally and retreated farther into the cover of the tree. He looked upon the hockey-masked creature with distaste. "A monster? Here? I swear, those horror movies from the eighties are based on FACT." This was said in a hushed whisper so as to alert no adversaries. He pulled the dart gun up to his eye, sighted down the barrel, and fired, aiming for the exposed flesh on the being's chest, just under the neck. If successful, this attack would turn Jason to stone and nullify his presence. He hopped silently to the ground, sheathing his dart gun and unsheathing two lightning-bolt shaped steel boomerangs.

#89 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

OOC:Whatever, I will fight you.

Batman would see the man following him in his thermal vision. Batman whirled around, and without speaking, fires a burst of tranqs at the hooded man.

Ezio was hit in the heel with one dart and 2 more hit him in the calf. He then jumped down at him hidden blades ready aiming to stab batman in the stomach.

Jason's left eye opened in witch the bullet entered missing the small brain and going out through the back. Jason then started walking to Todd and was ready to stab.

#90 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

Ezio was hit in the heel with one dart and 2 more hit him in the calf. He then jumped down at him hidden blades ready aiming to stab batman in the stomach.

Jason's left eye opened in witch the bullet entered missing the small brain and going out through the back. Jason then started walking to Todd and was ready to stab.

OOC: Aaaand my attack?

#91 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:16 PM

Charlie seized his moment, he throw a smoke bomb at the other end of the field as to cause a distraction. He then throws a saber blade, cutting off Jasons extended arm. Using a bright flash grenade and heightened reflexes he manages to remain invisible again to his opponents.

#92 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

My moves are void.

Fixed.

When the bullet exited Jason's body twisted the tranquilizer would miss.

#93 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

Red Hood continued firing. Each bullet, if it found its mark, would take a significant chunk of Jason's cranium out with it... and if they continued to do so, not even Jason's healing factor would be able to cope with the damage.

#94 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

Red Hood continued firing. Each bullet, if it found its mark, would take a significant chunk of Jason's cranium out with it... and if they continued to do so, not even Jason's healing factor would be able to cope with the damage.

Jason would fall down acting dead if they would check they would find no pulse since he is a zombie.

#95 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

"Hnh..."

Red Hood lobbed a frag grenade at Jason's limp form, diving behind a large log as cover.

#96 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

"Hnh..."

Red Hood lobbed a frag grenade at Jason's limp form, diving behind a large log as cover.

The frag would land right by Jason who would throw it far away from him but close enough to throw him into a tree.

#97 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

Jason is far too slow, he has no time to throw a grenade.

#98 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:49 PM

Red Hood followed up by grabbing his AA-12 and firing at Jason once again, aiming to completely blow his head off.

#99 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

The tranqs would make Ezio sluggish. Batman would leap back to avoid the blades, and toss a flash bang to the ground. He would the leap forward and attempt to slug Ezio in the face.

#100 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:28 PM

OOC: inserting self after only just now getting to this ftw, yeah if Im too far let me know

Almost on the other side of the camp and ignorant of the showdown with Jason going down was Leon S. Kennedy, government agent. He was sent in after a rash of killings, given Leon's expertise with situations involving hulking monsters they figured he could contain the problem.

"Ok, tall dark and ugly, where are you?" he says, taking cover near a tree and searchign through his scope for anyone nearby.

OOC: I spot anything of interest GM?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users